The IBPS SO Preliminary Examination will be scheduled most probably in December 2021. We hope you have already started your preparation. For your assistance, today we bring to you 40 Days IBPS SO Study Plan for Prelims 2021 (IT Officer, Agriculture Field Officer, HR/Personnel Officer and Marketing Officer). This plan will help you prepare for the exam in a systematic and structured way ensuring you don’t miss any important topics and score well in the exam. Let’s glance through the IBPS SO Prelims (IT Officer, Agriculture Field Officer, HR/Personnel Officer, and Marketing Officer) exam pattern first:
IBPS SO Prelims Exam Pattern
40 Days IBPS SO Study Plan – Prelims 2021
You can use this plan to study and revise for the IBPS SO exam. There is a Practice Test after each topic to ensure that one concept is clear before moving to the next. The study plan is designed in such a way that you can easily cover each topic by allotting a sufficient amount of time every day.
|Day 1||IBPS SO Prelims | Mock Test 1||Day 21||IBPS SO Mock Test 6|
|Direction Sense Concept|
|Take The Diagnostic Mock | Spend Time Analyzing Your Performance | Identify Strengths & Weaknesses||Direction Sense Practice Test|
|Day 22||Order And Ranking Concept|
|Day 2||Seating Arrangements Concept||Order & Ranking Practice Test|
|Seating Arrangements Practice Test||Day 23||Percentages & Partnership Concepts|
|Day 3||Reasoning Puzzles Concepts||Percentages & Partnership Practice Test|
|Reasoning Puzzles Practice Test||Day 24||Ratio & Proportion Concepts|
|Number Series Concepts||Ratio & Proportion Practice Test|
|Seating Arrangements Practice Test||Day 25||IBPS SO Mock Test 7|
|Day 5||IBPS SO Mock Test 2||Time & Work Concepts|
|Simplification/ Approximation Concepts||Time & Work Practice Test|
|Simplification/ Approximation Practice Test||Day 26||Probability Concepts|
|Day 6||Reading Comprehension Concept||Probability Practice Test|
|Reading Comprehension Practice Test|
|Cloze Test Concept||Day 27||Alphanumeric Series Concepts|
|Cloze Test Practice Test||Alphanumeric Series Practice|
|Day 8||Error Spotting Concepts||Day 28||Problems on Ages Concepts|
|Error Spotting Practice Test||Problems on Ages Practice Test|
|Day 9||IBPS SO Mock Test 3||Day 29||IBPS SO Mock Test 8|
|Inequality Concepts||Para-jumbles Concepts|
|Inequality Practice Test||Para-jumbles Practice Test|
|Syllogism Concepts||Day 30||Permutation and Combination Concept|
|Syllogism Practice Test||Permutation and Combination Practice Test|
|Day 11||Input-Output Concepts||Day 31||Fillers Test Level 1, 2 and 3|
|Input-Output Practice Test||DI – Table level 1, and 2|
|Day 12||Data Sufficiency Concepts||Day 32||Sentence Joining Level 1, 2 and 3|
|Data Sufficiency Practice Test||DI – Caselets level 1 and 2|
|Day 13||IBPS SO Prelims Mock Test 4||Day 33||IBPS SO Mock Test 9|
|Quadratic Equations Concepts||Vocabulary Level 1 and 2|
|Quadratic Equation Practice Test||DI – Chart and Graph Level 1 and 2|
|Day 14||Averages, Mixtures and Alligation Concepts||Day 34||Quantity Comparison Level 1 and 2|
|Averages, Mixtures and Alligation Practice Test||Coding-Decoding Level 1, 2, and 3|
|Day 15||Profit & Loss Concepts||Day 35||Mensuration level 1 and 2|
|Profit & Loss Practice Test||Analytical Reasoning level 1 and 2|
|Simple & Compound Interest Concepts||Day 36||Quant Sectional Test|
|Simple & Compound Interest Practice Test||English Sectional Test|
|Day 17||IBPS SO Mock Test 5||Day 37||IBPS SO Mock Test 10|
|Time, Speed & Distance Concepts||Quant Sectional Test|
|Time, Speed & Distance Practice Test||Reasoning Sectional Test|
|Day 18||Sentence Improvement/ Correction Concepts||Day 38||English Sectional Test|
|Sentence Improvement/ Correction Practice Test||Quant Sectional Test|
|Critical Reasoning Concepts||Day 39||Reasoning Sectional Test|
|Critical Reasoning Practice Test||English Sectional Test|
|Day 20||Blood Relations Concept||Day 40||Reasoning Sectional Test|
|Blood Relations Practice Test||Quant Sectional Test|
As you can notice, the IBPS SO study plan recommends taking mocks intermittently throughout the course of your preparation. It is so for the following reasons:
- Taking mocks, in the beginning, would help you gauge the level of your preparation and would help you strategize your further preparation accordingly.
- While taking mocks it’s advisable to work on your attempt and question selection strategy. Knowing your strengths and weaknesses would be useful in devising these.
- Taking mocks will also help you assess your speed and accuracy levels and will help you get accustomed to the duration and pattern of the test.
Analyzing Mocks – How to do it properly
In the study plan, mock tests are recommended almost every day, especially towards the end. Analysing mocks is as important as attempting them. Unless you analyze your performance, your preparation strategy won’t be fruitful. Here’s how to analyze mocks properly.
- Review the Wrong Questions. Find where your concept or approach went wrong. Click on “Review Wrong” and this takes you through solutions of only the wrong attempts.
- Attempt the Un-attempted ones. You can take an un-timed test of only the Un-attempted questions in the mock test. Click on “Review Un attempted” and this allows you to attempt all the ones left unanswered.
- Review the Correct Answers. Check if there were better solutions or approaches to the one you adopted.
- Practice tests from your Weak Areas. Oliveboard’s Adaptive Engine figures the top three areas that you need to work on the most based on your performance data and gives you lessons and tests on those topics. After each mock test, find new lessons + tests on your weak areas by visiting the “Improve” section.
- Analyse Graphs. These are detailed reports on your time spent & accuracy section-wise, along with bench-marking reports on your score and percentile.
Steps to Attempt IBPS SO Mock Tests :
- Login to Oliveboard
- Attempt IBPS SO Free Mock Tests
- Do Exam Analysis
- Get Expert Feedback on Weak Areas
- Compare Topper’s Time
- Take the Revision Test
All the best!