JAIIB IE & IFS Previous Year Question Paper
JAIIB IE & IFS Previous Year Question Paper: The JAIIB October 2023 was completed. The next cycle is scheduled for April/May 2024. Bankers wishing to get the certification, whether at first attempt or to clear specific papers would do well to begin their preparation immediately. This article will provide the previous cycle question papers for Paper 1 of JAIIB – Indian Economy and Indian Financial System, as PDFs. This will be an excellent resource for preparing for the exam, as it will give you an idea of the questions and topics you must practice more.
JAIIB IE & IFS Previous Year Question Paper Free Download
The link below lets you download the JAIIB IE & IFS Previous Year Question Paper. Candidates should make sure to practice these questions as they prepare. This will automatically help cover the vital and scoring topics.
JAIIB IE & IFS Syllabus
Paper 1 of JAIIB is Indian Economy and Indian Financial System. The paper has 4 modules as below:
- Indian Economic Architecture
- Economic Concepts Related to Banking
- Indian Financial Architechture
- Financial Products and Services
The paper consists of 45 units spread over these four modules.
How To Download The JAIIB IE & IFS Previous Year Question Paper?
Step 1: Click on the download link. This opens up Oliveboard’s FREE E-Books Page.
Step 2: Register/Login to the Free E-Books Page of Oliveboard (It is 100% free, You just enter your valid email ID and a password to be able to download the JAIIB IEIFS Previous Year Question Paper.
Step 3: After Logging in, you can download the free e-book by clicking on “click here” as shown in the snap below.
|JAIIB Exam Date
|JAIIB Admit Card
|JAIIB Previous Year Papers
|JAIIB Study Material
|JAIIB Cut Off
|JAIIB Mock Test
JAIIB Previous Year Question Paper – Mock Tests
Along with previous year’s papers, another resource that is very effective in preparation is mock tests. Candidates should make sure to attempt as many mock tests as possible to get familiar with the questions paper level and pattern. Here we have linked the subject-wise mock tests for all subjects of JAIIB.
|JAIIB Mock Tests
|JAIIB Case Studies
|Indian Economy and Indian Financial System
|Principles and Practices of Banking
|Accounting and Financial Management
|Retail Banking and Wealth Management
JAIIB Previous Year Question Paper – Exam Pattern
A quick look at the exam pattern for JAIIB. This was changed from 2023, so candidates confused or unfamiliar with the same can clear their doubts about the exam pattern and scheme below.
JAIIB Exam Pattern
The JAIIB Examination has four papers
- Indian Economy and Indian Financial System
- Principles and Practices of Banking
- Accounting and Finance for Bankers
- Retail Banking and Wealth Management
JAIIB Exam Scheme
These are the details of the marking and pattern for JAIIB.
- It is an objective type of examination.
- Each paper has 100 questions.
- The total marks of each paper are 100.
- The time limit of the examination is 120 minutes.
|No. of Questions
|Indian Economy & Indian Financial System
|Principles & Practices of Banking
|Accounting and Finance for Bankers
|Retail Banking & Wealth Management
The marking scheme of the Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers Examination is mentioned below:
- There will be no negative marking.
- The minimum mark for passing in each subject will be 50 out of 100.
- Candidates who secure at least 45 marks in each subject with an aggregate of 50% marks in all subjects of the examination in a single attempt will also qualify.
JAIIB IE & IFS Previous Year Question Paper – FAQs
A1. IE & IFS stands for Indian Economy and Indian Financial System, the first paper of JAIIB.
A2. The JAIIB IE & IFS paper consists of 100 questions.
A3. The JAIIB IE & IFS paper is for 100 marks.
A4. No, there is no negative marking for JAIIB IE & IFS.
- JAIIB Previous Year Question Papers, Download PDF
- JAIIB Salary 2024, Check Salary Structure, Perks, and Allowances
- JAIIB Eligibility Criteria 2024, Check Age Limit
- JAIIB Exam Date 2024 Out, Know the Schedule for All Papers
- JAIIB Registration 2024 Out, Check IIBF Registration for JAIIB
- JAIIB Syllabus 2024 and Exam Pattern, Revised IIBF PDF
I write content to help people prepare for banking exams because I have experience as an aspirant myself. My goal is to provide accurate and easy-to-understand information for candidates. I cover various topics such as exam patterns, syllabus, study techniques, and time management to support those preparing for the exams. As a former aspirant turned content writer, I want to make the information accessible and helpful for others so that they can do well in their banking and government exams and achieve their goals.