Indian Institute of foreign trade (IIFT) declared the IIFT result 2019 for the first round for IIFT MBA (IB) 2019-21 admissions into the three campuses of IIFT with a total intake of 420 students. IIFT entrance test for the MBA(IB) batch 2019-21 was conducted on December 2, 2018 at around twenty test centers across India. Nearly 55000 aspirants participated in the entrance test conducted by IIFT and a total of 2097 have been shortlisted for the second round of admissions which will consist of Written Ability Test (WAT) (Essay Writing), Group Discussions (GD), and Personal Interview (PI).
Students who took the IIFT exam on 2nd December 2018 can download the list of candidates shortlisted for the second round of admissions to the IIFT MBA – IB Programme at the B-school.
IIFT Result for Admissions into MBA (IB) 2019-2021
[gdlr_button href=”http://download.oliveboard.in/pdf/Result_IIFT_MBA(IB)_2019-21.pdf” target=”_blank” size=”large” background=”#1b5df1″ color=”#ffffff”]Download the List of Candidates Shortlisted for Second Round[/gdlr_button]
IIFT Score Card for 2019-2021
IIFT Score Cards for admissions into the IIFT MBA – IB Programme at the B-school will be released shortly on the IIFT website. Candidates will be able to view their scores in the exam by entering their Roll Numbers and Date of Birth.
IIFT 2019 exam score card will contain following scores for each candidate:
- Maximum Marks – Maximum marks assigned to each sections as well as total marks (100).
- Sectional Cut- off – The minimum sectional mark that is to be scored in each section by the candidate to be eligible for second round.
- Marks Obtained – These are the original marks obtained by each candidate in all the sections as well as the total marks obtained by him/her.
- Percentile – The overall percentile obtained by the candidate in the exam.
IIFT Exams II Round
- Essay Writing – After getting shortlisted for the second round of admissions, candidates will have to go through a written ability test which will mainly consist of Essay writing. The essay will be of around 300-400 words which will have to be completed in around 25 minutes. The candidates will be tested on their writing skills along with their content, grammar, thought process and fluency. The topic of essay writing could be an abstract one or related to current affairs. Candidates are advised to be updated with the latest current affairs and read a daily English newspaper for general awareness as well as for getting fodder for writing.
- Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview (PI)– Post the Written Ability Test (Essay writing) candidates will have to appear for the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds. In this round candidate will be tested on their public speaking and verbal communication skills. Prepare well for the interview round as it will be test of your personality as well your knowledge in the field of business.
Total intake at the three IIFT campuses – For IIFT MBA – IB Programme at the B-school
|IIFT Campus||Intake for MBA (IB) 2019-21|
|Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Delhi||220|
|Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Kolkata||140|
|Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Kakinada (Andhra Pradesh)||60|
IIFT Important Dates
|Exam Date- IIFT||December 2, 2018|
|IIFT Result (announced)||January 15, 2019|
|IIFT Selection Procedure||January/ February 2019|
|IIFT Final Result||March 2019|
IIFT Exam Pattern 2018
Let us have a look at the pattern of the Exam for IIFT MBA – IB Programme at the B-school.
|Section||Total No. of Questions||Marks Awarded for each Correct Answer||Maximum Marks (100)||Percentage of Weightage in Shortlisting|
|General Awareness (GK)||18||0.5||9||9%|
Congratulations to all the candidates who got shortlisted for the second round of admissions to IIFT MBA – IB Programme at the B-school. Prepare well for the Written Ability Test (Essay Writing) and GD/PI rounds. The second round is very crucial for the selection into the prestigious MBA Programme of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT). It will decide your fate and future. So this was all in this blog of IIFT Result 2019. Stay tuned to Oliveboard for more updates on MBA Exams.
All the Best !!
Preparing for more exams like IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, IBPS SO, Railways RRB ALP, SSC CGL, SSC CPO, SEBI Grade A, ESIC SSO, LIC HFL? Ace your exam preparation with mock tests from Oliveboard. Also, refer to informative articles on exam preparation here. You can also take Oliveboard’s RRB JE Mock tests.
- All New SBI PO 2021 Selection Batch: Join Now
- IB ACIO Tier 2 – Descriptive English Crash Course – Join Now
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Crash Course + Test Series: Join Now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now