Admit card for the Jammu & Kashmir Bank (JK Bank) Associate Exam can be downloaded after 15/12/2020 as per an update by JK Bank. The Prelims Exams are scheduled on 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 9th, 10th, 17th, 24th, and 31st of Jan 2021. With just 24 days left for the first day first shift of JK Bank Associate prelims, we are bringing to you the just-in-time study plan for this exam.
JK Bank Associate 2020 Exam – Admit Card
JK Bank Associate Prelims Admit card can be downloaded Here after 15th December as announced by JK Bank authorities. The process to download admit is as follows –
- Visit jkbank.com
- Clink on the career section
- Click on Download Admit card notification link
- You’ll be redirected to a login form
- Fill the form with relevant details
- Click on Submit Option.
- Click on Download Admit Card Option.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
1. JK Bank Associate Exam Pattern For Prelims
Jammu & Kashmir Bank (JK Bank) had earlier released the detailed notification for the recruitment of 350 Probationary officers and 1500 Banking Associates in their branches across the country. Candidates can know more about the entire syllabus and pattern here.
2. JK Bank Study Plan For Associate
This study plan will help you prepare for the exam in a systematic and structured way ensuring you don’t miss any important topics and score well in the Prelims.
|Days||Slot 1||Slot 2||Days||Slot 1||Slot 2|
|Day 1||Average & Number Series||Active and Passive Voice, Parts of Speech||Day 13||Cubes and Dice, Probability||DI- Line Graph, Pie Chart & Bar Graph|
|Day 2||Assertions and Reasoning/ Tenses||Articles & Sentence Improvement and Correction||Day 14||Error Spotting/ Quadratic Equation||Data Sufficiency, Mixture and Allegations|
|Day 3||Attempt JK Bank Associate Mock Test 1||Day 15||Attempt JK Bank Associate Mock Test 5|
|Day 4||Blood relations, Pipes & Cistern||Age Problems & Percentage||Day 16||Indices and Surds, Order & Ranking||L.C.M and H.C.F/ Time and Work|
|Day 5||Circular Seating Arrangements||Boats and Stream/ Profit, Loss and Discount||Day 17||Fill in the Blanks & Spelling Test||Distance and directions, Mensuration|
|Day 6||Attempt JK Bank Associate Mock Test 2||Day 18||Attempt JK Bank Associate Mock Test 6|
|Day 7||Cloze Test/ Volume and Surface Area||Comprehension & Synonyms and Antonyms||Day 19||Idioms & Phrases/ Time, Distance, and Speed||Input-Output, Permutation, and Combination|
|Day 8||Coded Inequalities, Syllogism||Clock and Calendar Problems, Joining Sentences||Day 20||Puzzles, Simplification||Partnerships/ Square root, Cube root|
|Day 9||Attempt JK Bank Associate Mock Test 3||Day 21||Attempt JK Bank Associate Mock Test 7|
|Day 10||Direct and Indirect Speech, Linear Arrangement Seating||Coding-Decoding/ Simple and Compound Interest||Day 22||Attempt JK Bank Associate Mock Test 8 & Analyze Your Performance|
|Day 11||Decimal and Fractions, Statements and arguments||Error Correction & Series – Alphabetical and Alphanumeric||Day 23||Attempt JK Bank Associate Mock Test 9 & Analyze Your Performance|
|Day 12||Attempt JK Bank Associate Mock Test 4||Day 24||Attempt JK Bank Associate Mock Test 10 & Analyze Your Performance|
3. JK Bank Associate Exam Preparations – Complete Course
Register for Oliveboard Mock Tests and get a FREE Full Mock Test for JK Bank Associate Exam. The following are the full features of the JK BANK Associate Mock Test series package of Oliveboard.
Additional Free Resources
4. JK Bank Associate Exam – FAQs
1. How can I start preparation for JK Bank Associate?
Candidates should start with a proper understanding of the syllabus followed by a sectional mock test and give a finishing touch to the preparation by taking full-length mock tests towards the end of the preparation.
2. Is the bank JK Bank Associate preparation tough?
No, the JK Bank Associate preparation is just like any other Bank Clerk Level exams. Candidates need to practice problems in all sections with equal attention time to ace the exam.
3. Will mock tests helpful for JK Bank Associate exam?
Mock tests are very helpful to understand the pattern and solve questions I exam-like situations.
4. Is 24 days enough for JK Bank Associate Exam Preparation?
Yes, 24 days months are enough to clear the prelims of JK Bank Associate exam with a well structures study plan and planned mock test papers.
5. What is the total vacancy for JK Bank Recruitment 2020?
The total no. of vacancies for the J and K Bank Recruitment is 1850, which includes 350 for PO and 1500 for Banking Associates.
6. When will JK Bank Associate Admit Card Release?
Candidates can download admit card after 15 December 2020 @jkbank.com>Careers
7. When is JK Bank Exam 2020?
The exam will be held on 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 9th, 10th, 17th, 24th, and 31st of Jan 2021
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
You can download 200+ ebooks important for SSC, Banking, Railway, Insurance, and other government exams here.
- Success Story of Satvik Ranaday | Cleared JK Panchayat, PO & IBPS PO
- Success Story of Irfan Ishaq Shah | Cleared JK Panchayat & JK Bank PO
- JK Bank PO Final Result Declared – Check Your Result Status Now
- JK Bank Associate Result Out @jkbank.com | Check Here
- JK Bank Associate 2020 Exam Analysis All Days, All Shifts | Check Here
- JK Bank Associate Admit Card 2020 | Download Now