Download weekly current affairs PDF OR take online weekly current affairs quiz and keep yourself updated with the latest events. Apart from this you can also take online quiz on current affairs today. Affairs being the part of the General Awareness section is asked in every government exam and is also important from the examination point of view. The General Awareness section can be the easiest section in all Government, Banking, SSC, Railways exams when followed regularly. Aspirants preparing for different government exams can download weekly current affairs questions here in this blog.
Weekly Current Affairs Questions – Week 8, 2021 – Download PDF
Click on the link below to download the weekly current affairs questions and answers for Week 08, 2021.
Scroll down to download previous weekly current affairs questions PDF.
Sneak Peek Into The EBook
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance launched a goal-based savings product GIFT. What does ‘T’ in GIFT short for?
Confederation of Real Estate Developers’ Associations of India signed MoU with Indian Payments & Postal Bank to facilitate the opening of bank accounts for who among the following?
A Women Entrepreneurs
D Construction Workers
E Retired Army Personnel
Kamala’s Way: An American Life is a biography of the 49th Vice-President of the US. It was authored by _______.
A Dan Morain
B Matt Damon
C Antony J. Blinken
D John Jay
E Both (2) & (3)
Off-spinner Ravichandran Ashwin became the first player in Test Cricket to take 200 wickets against left-handed batsmen by dismissing __________.
A Dan Lawrence
B Stuart Broad
C Olly Stone
D Ben Stokes
E Dom Sibley
Who was appointed as the Brand Ambassador of Tyre maker CEAT?
B Anushka Shetty
C Rana Daggubati
D Allu Arjun
E Naga Chaitanya
‘e-Chhawani’ Portal was recently launched by which of the following dignitaries?
A Prime Minister of India
B Vice President of India
C Defence Minister of India
D President of India
E Finance Minister of India
Actor Darshan was roped in as Agriculture Ambassador by the government of which of the following state?
B Tamil Nadu
C Andhra Pradesh
‘ASOCA’ is a book written by who among the following?
A Jhumpa Lahiri
B Irwin Allan Sealy
C Anita Desai
D Ramila Thapar
E Shoji Shiba
Dr Ajay Mathur, who was recently appointed as the Director-General of International Solar Alliance replaced who among the following?
A Upendra Tripathy
B Smita Sabharwal
C Aruna Sundararajan
D Ashok Khemka
E None of the above
Dr Kiran Bedi, who was removed from the post of the Puducherry Lieutenant Governor was replaced by who among the following?
A Dr Tamilisai Soundararajan
B Governor of Andhra Pradesh
C Both (1) & (2)
D Governor of Telangana
E Both (1) & (4)
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Current Affairs Questions – Previous Weeks PDF
Use the links given below to download previous weekly current affairs questions PDF.
You can download 200+ ebooks important for SSC, Banking, Railway, Insurance, and other government exams here.
Oliveboard Bolt series E-books:
- Oliveboard Bolt – General Awareness
- Bolt – Monthly Current Affairs PDF
- Banking Bolt – Free E-book for Banking Awareness
- Economy Bolt – Free E-book for Economy
Free Static GK E-book – More Study Materials :
- Free GK Ebook – List of CMs, Governors, and CJIs (June– 2020)
- Important Summits and Conferences 2018 – Free Current Affairs Ebook
- Free Static GK Ebook – Indian Constitution –Parts, Fundamental Rights and Schedules
- Static GK Free Ebook – List of Bharat Ratna Award winners in pdf
Weekly Current Affairs FAQs
Register from the link here and download the weekly current affairs PDF.
Yes you can take the weekly and daily current affairs quiz from your Oliveboard dashboard and your Oliveboard App.
Topics included are banking, finance, international news, internal affairs, defence, science and technology, sports, and more.
- Free RBI Grade B Study Material 2021 – Download PDF eBooks Here.
- 500 Important One Word Substitutions – Free English E-book
- Important Synonyms and Antonyms Asked In Previous Year SSC Exams
- Weekly Current Affairs MCQs Week 8, 2021 | Download PDF
- Bolt – Monthly Current Affairs PDF | Free GK eBook Download
- 950+ Banking, Financial, Computer Knowledge MCQs | Download Free PDF
- 150+ Idioms you Must Know for IB ACIO 2021- Free PDF Download
- Balance of Payment PDF Notes – For RBI, SEBI & NABARD Exams
- The Hindu Vocabulary PDF Download – Daily Vocabulary & Monthly PDF 2021
- Join Personalized Interview Batch: Prepare for SBI & IBPS Interviews with Ex-IBPS Panel Member
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Online Course + Test Series: Join Now
- Join SSC CHSL 2021 Crash Course for Complete Exam Practice
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now
- ECGC PO 2021 – Kickstart your preparation with a Free Mock Test