The JKSSB or Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board has released the notification of 800 vacancies for the post of Sub Inspector in the Jammu and Kashmir Police. The result date has not yet been announced so, the candidates should always be in touch with the official site of the Jammu and Kashmir Police Department in order to stay updated on every detail. Every year thousands of candidates appear for the examination and the physical endurance test, which increases the importance of this post. Read the article given below to find out more regarding the basic details, result, cutoff, merit list and document verification. This article will furnish you with all the important information regarding the JK Police SI Cutoff.
Table of Contents
JK Police SI Cutoff
Candidates should be aware that each recruitment board determines the minimal passing score required to advance to the next phase of selection. The cutoff depends on a number of factors, including the number of candidates, the overall number of openings, and the level of difficulty of the paper. The board will determine the minimum marks that the candidates must achieve in order to be considered for the examination, which will be known as the JK Police SI Cutoff 2021.
Also, the expected cut-off marks for the J&K Police Exam vary depending on the candidate’s category, such as general, OBC, SC, ST, and so on. As a result, to assess your performance in the written exam, obtain the Category Wise JK Police Sub Inspector Cut off Marks 2021. JK Police Sub Inspector Cutoff Marks 2021 will be prepared by the recruitment authority depending on a number of parameters:
- Number of candidates that appear for the exam.
- The number of positions that are available.
- Cut-off marks for the previous year.
- Candidates’ performance in the written exam.
How To Check The JK Police SI Cutoff
Follow these steps in order to download the JK Police SI Cutoff list
- Go to the official website of the JK Police Department.
- Log into your profile and look for the exam dashboard section.
- Click on the cutoff section.
- The cutoff list will be shown on your screen.
- Download the cutoff sheet for future reference.
JK Police SI Merit List
The candidates will have to visit the official website to see the Jammu and Kashmir SI Merit List. The SI written test was held in June 2021 by the Jammu and Kashmir Police Department. A large number of candidates gave the Physical Endurance Test/ Physical Standard Test (PET/PST) as well as the written exam. Candidates are now awaiting the exam results as well as the cutoff marks/merit list. This is fantastic news for unemployed students who took part in this difficult exam. To obtain the JK Police (Executive/Armed) Result, the candidates must provide their name, roll number, and date of birth.
Document Verification After The Release Of Merit List
As per the advertisement notification, candidates whose names have been shortlisted will have to go through the last process of Document Verification. The candidates should have the original documents as well as a self-attested photostat copy of all the required documents during the process. Below-mentioned are the documents that are compulsory during the verification:
- Mark sheet(s) of class 10th and 12th.
- Diploma/Degree(s) of the qualification required for the position as specified in the advertisement notification.
- Matriculation Certificate (D.O.B)
- Graduation certificate with semester/year-by-semester grade sheets
- If you fall into one of the reserved categories, you will need a caste/category certificate
- Certificate of Residency
- Any other document as may be specified in the notification
We hope that the candidates have found the above information useful about the JK SI Cutoff. It is a difficult exam so all the candidates should practice very well in order to qualify for it. The candidate should check all the details regarding the exam and its syllabus. We will update the blog as soon as further notifications are released. If you have any more queries, feel free to contact us any time.
The official site of the Jammu and Kashmir Police department is www.jkssb.nic.in
The application process will start on 10 November 2021.
The candidates will require their name, roll number and date of birth in order to obtain their scorecard for the exam.
There are a total of 800 vacancies available for the post of Jammu and Kashmir Police SI.
- JKSSB Police SI Result 2022 Declared – Download Result PDF Here
- JK Police SI Exam Analysis & Question Paper For 27 March 2022
- JK Police SI Last Minute Tips [Exam On 27 March 2022] – Check Tips Here
- JK Police SI Exam Shift Timings For 27 March 2022 – Check Here
- Jammu And Kashmir Current Affairs Jan 2022 | Free PDF | Download Now
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series