Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has released the official Notification for JK Police Sub Inspector on its official website. The JK Police SI exam will be conducted to choose the most qualified and deserving applicants for Sub Inspector posts. All the applicants who are looking forward to applying for the JK Police SI post-2021 will be given complete information regarding the JK Police SI Exam Pattern along with its syllabus and other important details. The JK Police SI recruitment process 2021 is conducted via JK Online Portal. The aspiring candidates can apply for the post of Sub Inspector by filling the online application through the official website of the JK Government.
Table of Contents
JK Police SI: Selection Process
The following criteria will be used to choose candidates for the position of Sub Inspector:
- Written Assessment
- PST(Physical Standard Test)
- PET(Physical Endurance Test)
- Medical Exam
JK Police SI Exam Pattern:
|Type of Exam||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Written Assessment||85 Marks||2 hours|
|Physical Assessment||15 Marks||–|
JK Police Written Exam includes the following specifications:
- The written examination will be of the multiple-choice questions(MCQs) i.e objective kind.
- The level of examination will be of Graduation level.
- Only English will be used to set the questions.
- For each incorrect response, 0.25 points will be deducted.
JK Police SI Exam Syllabus:
All the aspiring candidates looking forward to giving JK Police SI Exam must refer here for JK Police SI Exam Syllabus. This Jammu Kashmir Police SI Syllabus 2021 will assist you in understanding the format of the paper. Applicants are advised to go through the PDF of JK Police SI Previous Year Papers. The JK Police SI Syllabus 2021 that is outlined below, however, is not yet official.
The Written Examination consists of 3 subjects:
- GK (General Knowledge)
- Basic Mathematics.
- Analytical and Logical Ability
PST (Physical Standard Test):
The candidates have to pass the following physical standards to qualify for the post of JK Police Sub Inspector.
|Male||5 feet 6 inches||32 inches (without expansion)|
33.5 inches (with expansion)
|Female||5 feet 2 inches||NA|
JK Police SI PET (Physical Endurance Test):
The candidates should fulfill the following criteria of the Physical Endurance Test to qualify for JK Police SI posts. For Ex-Servicemen, there is a special provision for relaxation in Physical Endurance Tests.
For Male candidates –
|Category||Time duration for 1600m Race||Pushups|
|Male||6 min 30 sec||20|
|Ex-Servicemen up to 30 years||6 min 30 sec||20|
|Ex-Servicemen between 30-40 years||7 min 30 sec||16|
|Ex-Servicemen above 40 years||8 min 30 sec||12|
Note: For push up to be counted as one, one cycle of up and down must be completed.
For Female candidates –
|Category||Time duration for 1000m Race||Shot put (4kgs) in 3 Attempts|
|Female||6 min 30 sec||14.5 feet|
|Ex-Servicemen up to 30 years||6 min 30 sec||14.5 feet|
|Ex-Servicemen between 30-40 years||7 min 30 sec||12.5 feet|
|Ex-Servicemen above 40 years||8 min 30 sec||10.5 feet|
Medical examinations will be conducted on the shortlisted candidates in order to determine their physical and medical fitness in relation to the openings for the post of JK Police SI. JKSSB must undertake a medical examination in compliance with the rules before delivering the list of selected candidates to the Government,
JK Police SI Exam Preparation:
Candidates must devise a study strategy in order to pass this difficult exam. To be considered for this position, you must put up a lot of effort, devotion, and focus.
- Start with the core curriculum, before moving on to advanced concepts.
- Break the syllabus down into manageable parts to ensure that you cover all the topics in a timely and efficient manner.
- To cover all vital issues precisely, a consistent timetable should be followed.
- Exam question papers from prior years can help you grasp the exam’s difficulty level.
- The most crucial of all is self-evaluation. Continue to give mock tests to identify your areas of weakness and work diligently on them.
All of the preceding tips will help you boost your self-esteem and pass the exam with flying colors.
These days the level of competition is so high due to which competitive exams are becoming increasingly difficult. Candidates are grappling with the dilemma of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” in order to perform at their best in their exams. So, we’ve compiled the most up-to-date Syllabus and Exam Pattern for you.
We come to know that JK Police SI Exam Pattern is MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) type and negative marking is applicable for wrong answers. The written exam is followed by PMT Test, PET Test, and a medical test at last. The candidate clearing all the stages will be chosen for the post of JK Police Sub Inspector. The above-mentioned information can guide you in providing all necessary details about JK Police SI Exam and its pattern. In case of any query, you can clarify with us.
The exam pattern for JK Police SI Exam is set by the Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board(JKSSB).
Yes, there will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in the JK Police SI Exam.
- JKSSB Police SI Result 2022 Declared – Download Result PDF Here
- JK Police SI Exam Analysis & Question Paper For 27 March 2022
- JK Police SI Last Minute Tips [Exam On 27 March 2022] – Check Tips Here
- JK Police SI Exam Shift Timings For 27 March 2022 – Check Here
- Jammu And Kashmir Current Affairs Jan 2022 | Free PDF | Download Now
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series