JK Police SI Application Form – On 21st October 2021, a notification regarding openings for the “JK Police Sub Inspector” position was released by Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB). For the Jammu and Kashmir Police Department, the JKSSB has declared 800 openings for Sub Inspector positions thus inviting online applications from eligible candidates. Interested candidates can apply for the exam using the JK Police SI Application form.
JK Police SI Application Form Dates (2021)
The online submission of the JK Police SI Application form will begin on 10th November 2021 which will remain available till 10th December 2021.
How To Apply For JK Police SI Online 2021
Go through the following steps for filling your JK Police SI Application form:
- Go to the application portal. (Any other mode of application is not acceptable).
- Candidates who haven’t yet registered on this portal must first register by selecting the “Candidate Registration” tab. (However, if the candidate is already registered on this portal earlier, directly follow step 3)
- Then, login by clicking on “Candidate Login”.
- Find “Application Form for Appointment to Post of Sub-Inspector in the J&K Police” under the JOBNAME column and now click on corresponding “APPLY NOW”.
- Fill in the required information in the various areas carefully before clicking “SAVE & CONTINUE.”
- The candidate is also required to upload their latest photograph and signature [Photo should be passport size with 4.5 x 3.5 cm (Max 1 MB) and size of the sign shall be 4.5 x 3.5 cm (Max 1 MB)]
- After completion of the form, the candidate will be shown the “Pay Now” link for making the payment of the online application fee.
- Once the fee is successfully submitted, the Application ID will be generated.
JK Police SI Application Form Fee
The table below reflects the application fee for different categories. You must pay accordingly, and keep in mind that payments received after the deadline, on 10th December 2021, is not acceptable/ not considered valid.
|SC/ ST||Rs.400/- (Rs Four Hundred only)|
|Others||Rs.550/- (Rs Five Hundred Fifty only)|
- Candidates can pay using Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card options.
- Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered & will be rejected.
JK Police SI Eligibility Criteria 2021:
Before submitting the JK Police SI Application form, a candidate must determine whether or not, he meets the eligibility requirements. To ensure the fulfillment of eligibility criteria, the following are the checkpoints:
The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
Age Limit: (on 01/01/2021)
The following age requirement is to be met-
|CATEGORY||AGE LIMIT (as of 1.1.21)||Not born before||Not born After|
|OM||18 to 28||01-01-1993||01-01-2003|
|SC||18 to 28||01-01-1993||01-01-2003|
|ST||18 to 28||01-01-1993||01-01-2003|
|RBA||18 to 28||01-01-1993||01-01-2003|
|ALC/IB||18 to 28||01-01-1993||01-01-2003|
|EWS (Economically Weak Section)||18 to 28||01-01-1993||01-01-2003|
|PSP (i.e. Pahaari Speaking People)||18 to 28||01-01-1993||01-01-2003|
|Social Caste||18 to 28||01-01-1993||01-01-2003|
|In-Service Police Personnel||18 to 30||01-01-1991||01-01-2003|
|Government Service/ Contractual employment||18 to 28||01-01-1993||01-01-2003|
NOTE- Every Ex-Serviceman who has served in the Armed Forces may deduct the time of such service from his age, and if the resulting age does not exceed the maximum age limit given for the post by more than 3 years, he is deemed to meet the Age limit criterion.
The candidate must be a domicile of Jammu and Kashmir’s Union Territory. The candidate must have a Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the format stipulated for such purpose on or before the last date of submission of the online application form.
Vacancy Details For JK Police SI 2021
The following table shows the breakdown of JK Police Sub Inspector Posts category-wise:
|CATEGORY||NO. OF VACANCIES|
Some Important Instructions To Be Kept In Mind
- Candidates are not required to send a hard copy of their application or any fee payment receipt to the JKSSB unless it is needed for verification or explanation.
- Candidates are urged to submit their online applications far ahead of the deadline and not wait until the last minute to avoid a heavy load on the website.
- Applications with blurred/ illegible Photographs/Signatures will be rejected summarily.
- Admit Cards will be available for download on the Board’s official website about one week before the examination day. The candidate is required to carry a printout of the Admit Card/Roll Number Card/Slip in the examination hall.
- Along with Roll Number Card/Slip, it is mandatory to carry at least two passport size recent colour photographs, Original valid Photo-ID proof such as Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar, Voter’s ID Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, College/University I-Card, Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU/ Private), etc.
- In-service candidates must submit a printout of their completed online application form, as well as a duly filled, signed, and stamped certificate, to the respective Head of Department, through the proper channel (as given in the JK Book of Financial Powers).
To read the official notification, visit the website [Under the “ADVERTISEMENT” column, click on “06 of 2021– (21/10/2021)”]. Hope this article was useful to you and it clarified all doubts relating to the JK Police SI Application form. For any queries, feel free to reach out at Oliveboard.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The Application Form once submitted cannot be changed. Therefore request for change/ correction in any particulars in the Application Form will not be accepted.
If you are having trouble submitting your application form due to a technical issue or for any other reason, please contact at [email protected] for assistance. No other method of submitting a grievance would be acceptable. Only the grievances of active applications will receive a response through email.
The candidate can print a copy of the application and the fee payment receipt from the Portal’s “My Applications” page. A printout of the application can be obtained by selecting the Application ID/No and clicking on Download Application. Similarly, a receipt printout can be obtained by selecting the Application ID/No and then clicking the Download Receipt button.
- JKSSB Police SI Result 2022 Declared – Download Result PDF Here
- JK Police SI Exam Analysis & Question Paper For 27 March 2022
- JK Police SI Last Minute Tips [Exam On 27 March 2022] – Check Tips Here
- JK Police SI Exam Shift Timings For 27 March 2022 – Check Here
- Jammu And Kashmir Current Affairs Jan 2022 | Free PDF | Download Now
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.