JKPSC KAS Previous Year Cut Off: JKPSC KAS 2022 revised exam date is 31st July 2022. The postponement of the exam gives candidates a month’s time to prepare for the papers. Also, candidates appearing for the exam are always on the lookout for the previous year’s cut-off to get an idea of the minimum marks required to make it to the selection list
Keeping this in mind, we are sharing the detailed JKPSC KAS Previous Cut Off so that candidates can get a fair idea.
Let’s dive in.
Table of Contents
JKPSC KAS 2022 Exam – Overview
|Name of the Exam||JKPSC Combined Services Competitive Exam (CCE) or JKPSC KAS exam|
|Conducting Body||JKPSC (Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission)|
|Level of the Exam||State Level|
|Frequency of the Exam||Once in a year, based on the vacancy|
|Mode of the Exam||Offline|
|JKPSC Exam Centres||Srinagar, Anantnag, Baramulla, Jammu, Doda and, Rajouri|
|Purpose||To recruit candidates in Jammu and Kashmir in the following services: Administrative service, Police service, and Accounts service of Jammu & Kashmir.|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains and Interview|
|Payscale||Level 8 ( Rs.47600 – 151100)|
|Official Website of JKPSC||http://jkpsc.nic.in/|
JKPSC KAS 2022 – Important Dates
|JKPSC KAS 2022 Events||Dates|
|JKPSC KAS 2022 Official Notification Release Date||19th April 2022|
|JKPSC KAS Online Application Start date||25th April 2022|
|JKPSC KAS Last Date to Apply||7th June 2022 (11:59 pm)|
|Dates to edit JKPSC application form||8th to 10th June 2022|
|JKPSC KAS Prelims Admit Card Release Date 2022||15th July 2022|
|JKPSC KAS Prelims Exam Date 2022||31st July 2022 (tentative)|
|Provisional JKPSC KAS Answer Key 2022||To be announced|
|KAS Prelims Answer Key Challenge Window||To be announced|
|JKPSC Prelims Result 2022||To be announced|
|JKPSC Mains Exam Date 2022||28th October 2022 (Tentative)|
JKPSC KAS 2022 Factors Determining Cut Off
The cut off for JKPSC KAS 2022 will be dependent on the following factors:
- Number of students appearing for the JKPSC KAS 2022 Exam
- Total number of vacancies announced
- The difficulty level of papers
- Previous Year Cut Off Marks
- Changes in the exam pattern
JKPSC KAS Previous Year Cut Off
The cut off for JKPSC KAS 2021 exam is yet to be released by JKPSC. Here we will be presenting the JKPSC KAS 2018 Cut Off for various categories.
How to Check JKPSC KAS Cut Off
Candidates should follow these steps to check JKPSC KAS Cut Off
Step 1: Go to the JKPSC’s official site.
Step 2: Go to the homepage’s news section, look for “JKPSC KAS Cut Off 2022”, and click on it.
Step 3: A PDF will appear when you click on the JKPSC Prelims KAS Cut Off 2022 link.
Step 4: After downloading and opening the PDF, the cut off for the respective categories will be displayed.
JKPSC KAS 2022 Exam Pattern
JKPSC KAS Prelims Exam Pattern
JKPSC Prelims Exam is the first stage for the JKPSC selection process. Candidates securing minimum cutoff marks in the Prelims Exam of JKPSC KAS 2022 will be called to appear for the Mains Exam. The JKPSC KAS Prelims Exam will have two papers: General Studies Paper- I and General Studies Paper-II.
- The JKPSC Prelims Exam comprises of 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) each for Paper 1 and 2.
- Both the JKPSC Prelims Papers will be of 200 marks each.
- For each incorrect answer in the JKPSC Prelims Exam, there is a penalty of 0.33 marks.
- It is compulsory to score at least 33% in General Studies Paper-II.
|General Studies Paper- I||100||200||2 hours|
|General Studies Paper-II||100||200||2 hours|
JKPSC Mains Exam Pattern
The candidates who obtain the cutoff marks in the JKPSC CCE Prelims Exam will be called to appear for the JKPSC Mains Exam. The qualified candidates of the Prelims Exam will be issued an application form that they will have to fill up within the required time decided by the Commission.
- The JKPSC Mains Exam shall comprise of a written examination and a personality test.
- The JKPSC Mains Exam has eight (8) papers of conventional essay type.
- Out of the eight mains paper, English Paper is qualifying in nature.
- Candidates who will obtain the cutoff marks in the JKPSC Mains Exam will be called to appear for the Personality Test for Interview.
- The JKPSC Interview shall be of 250 marks
|Paper No.||Paper Name||Marks|
|1||English||300 (Qualifying Only)|
|3||General Studies I (Indian Heritage and Culture, History and Geography of the World and Society)||250|
|4||General Studies II (Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and International relations)||250|
|5||General Studies –III (Technology, Economic Development, Bio-diversity, Environment, Security and Disaster Management)||250|
|6||General Studies –IV (Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude)||250|
|7||Optional Subject Paper I||250|
|8||Optional Subject Paper II||250|
JKPSC KAS Interview
The Interview process is the final step in the JKPSC KAS selection process. It is of 250 marks and the final evaluation is done on the basis of marks scored in mains and interview.
In the interview round, a candidate is tested for personality and characteristics and the ability to handle complex situations.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
That was all about the JKPSC KAS previous year cut off. Stay connected with Oliveboard for more updates.