The JKSSB has announced 209 posts for the role of Junior Engineer on its official website. Candidates must meet specific standards, such as age, education, nationality, and so on, to be considered for this post. JKSSB JE CIVIL Eligibility criteria are determined by the Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB). Candidates interested in working as a Junior engineer in the JKSSB might use this blog as a guide.
Table of Contents
JKSSB JE CIVIL Exam Overview
|Board||Jammu Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB)|
|Post||Junior Engineer (CIVIL)|
|No Of Vacancies||144 (Public Works Department)65 (Jal Shakti Department)|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Admit Card Date||tentatively ten days before the exam date|
|Minimum Qualification||Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute or B.Tech in Civil Engineering or AMIE Section (A&B) India|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Skill Test, Interview|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Official Web Portal||https://jkssb.nic.in|
JKSSB JE CIVIL Eligibility
Before applying for the post and taking the exam, candidates must be fully informed of the eligibility requirements. Let’s check the JKSSB junior engineer eligibility criteria for 2021, which are listed below.
- Age limit
- Educational qualification
- Age relaxation
Applicants can fill out an application form if they fall under the age limit listed below. Candidates must meet the Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board’s minimum and max age requirements to take the exam. Candidates should be aware that age restrictions vary by candidate category. Candidates should check each prerequisite specified in the official notification before enrolling for the exam.
Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 40. Those under 18 and those over the age of 40 will not be considered for the JKSSB Junior engineer 2021 job.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
According to government laws, the top age restriction, which varies by category, has some leeway.
|Category||Age Relaxation Limit||Not Born Before||Not Born After|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||3 years||01-01-1977||01-01-2002|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||3 years||01-01-1977||01-01-2002|
|Economically Weaker Section||3 years||01-01-1977||01-01-2002|
|Residents of Backward Area (RBA)||3 years||01-01-1977||01-01-2002|
|Actual Line of Control (ALC)||3 years||01-01-1977||01-01-2002|
|Pahari Speaking People (PSP)||3 years||01-01-1977||01-01-2002|
|Other Social Caste (OSC)||3 years||01-01-1977||01-01-2002|
|Government Service/Contractual Employment||NA||01-01-1980||01-01-2002|
|Physically Challenged Person||2 years||01-01-1980||01-01-2002|
|OM (General Category)||NA||01-01-1980||01-01-2002|
- According to the JKSSB JE qualifications, being a resident of the UT of J&K is required.
- On or before the deadline for submitting the online application form, candidates must have a Domicile Certificate issued by a competent body in the format stipulated for the purpose.
- An applicant must be a resident of the J&K UT as defined by the MoHA’s announcements.
Educational Qualification Criteria
The Selection Board established the JKSSB JE Civil qualification criterion and the JKSSB JE Mechanical qualification requirement. In the table below, candidates can discover the JKSSB JE eligibility requirements in detail for two disciplines:
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||A three-year degree in civil engineering from a government-approved institution is required.An Indian university graduate degree in Civil Engineering or AMIE Section (A&B) India.|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||Mechanical Engineering Diploma (three years) from a government-approved institution.Mechanical Engineering degree from an Indian university or AMIE Section (A&B) India.|
JKSSB Junior Engineer Exam Instructions
- Applicants should read the Examination Notification and qualifying conditions thoroughly before enrolling for the exam. A request for changes to the entries on the application form will not be granted under any circumstances.
- Aspirants must make sure that they meet all of the requirements. The board will decline an applicant’s application if it is eventually discovered in the recruitment and selection process that they do not meet all or any of the eligibility standards.
- If any candidate is discovered to be indulging in any misconduct/malpractice/irregularity at any level of the selection process, the individual shall be disqualified, according to the JKSSB JE eligibility requirements.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
JKSSB Junior Engineer Exam Important Points
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the guidelines provided in the notice of examination before applying for the position.
- Applications with blurred or illegible photographs or signatures will be automatically rejected.
- Ex-servicemen and physically challenged people have a 6% and 4% horizontal quota, correspondingly, as per the JKSSB Junior engineer Eligibility Criteria 2021.
- Applicants must enter their father’s & mother’s names exactly as they appear on their matriculation certificate, or the board may revoke their application during document verification or when the Board becomes aware of it.
- Candidates who want to take advantage of the IB/RBA/SC/ST/ OSC/ EWS/PSP/ALC reservation privileges must ensure that they meet the qualifying requirements outlined in this notice.
Candidates interested in working for the JKSSB as a Junior Engineer should examine the JKSSB Eligibility Criteria to verify they meet the exam’s requirements. We hope that this article on JKSSB JE CIVIL Eligibility has provided you with all the information you require; nonetheless, to stay informed, we suggest that you visit the JKSSB official website regularly.
Ans:Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 40. Those under 18 and those over the age of 40 will not be considered for the JKSSB Junior engineer 2021 job.
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 40 years
All candidates must have a three-year degree in civil engineering from a government-approved institution is required or an Indian university graduate degree in Civil Engineering or AMIE Section (A&B) India.
The examination for the position of JKSSB junior engineer was initially scheduled for May 15 to 20, 2021, at various locations throughout Jammu and Kashmir, but it has been rescheduled for September 26, 2021. We encourage candidates to check the JKSSB website regularly to stay up to date on the exam.
The JKSSB JE Civil Exam application deadline is February 28, 2021.
- Government Jobs After Age 25, 27, 28, 30, 32, 33, 35, 40, & 50.
- SBI PO Salary After 2,3,5,10 Years – Complete Information
- Free Mock Tests 2023 for Bank, SSC, Railway & Other Govt Exams
- Indian Army Quotes 2023 for Agniveer Aspirants
- International and Domestic Airports in India List – Updated
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series