The Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board announced 580 new openings for the position of Junior Engineer for the year 2021 on their official website. Candidates interested in applying for the JKSSB junior engineer civil vacancy (209) should read the entire article to know the JKSSB JE Civil Exam Date.
JKSSB JE CIVIL Exam Postponed – As per JKSSB – “The J&K Services Selection Board vide Notice No SSB/COE/2021/1162-70 dated 09-09-2021, notified the schedule of Computer Based Written Test (CBT) for various posts of various Departments advertised vide Advertisement Notification Nos 04, 05, 06 and 07 of 2020 and 01 and 02 of 2021 w.e.f. 25th September, 2021 to 1st of October, 2021 in multiple batches.
Due to unavoidable circumstances, the aforesaid CBT examination scheduled from 25th September, 2021 to 1st of October, 2021 is hereby postponed till further orders. The fresh schedule for the Computer Based Written Test (CBT) for various posts relating to different Departments and Advertisement Notification Nos, post wise and dates for conduct of aforesaid CBT examination shall be notified later on.”
Table of Contents
JKSSB JE CIVIL Exam Overview
|Board||Jammu Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB)|
|Post||Junior Engineer (CIVIL)|
|No Of Vacancies||144 (Public Works Department)65 (Jal Shakti Department)|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Admit Card Date||tentatively ten days before the exam date|
|Minimum Qualification||Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute or B.Tech in Civil Engineering or AMIE Section (A&B) India|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Skill Test, Interview|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Official Web Portal||jkssb.nic.in|
JKSSB JE CIVIL Exam Date
The syllabus and test pattern for the position of Junior Engineer have been published on the JKSSB board’s official website. The exam date for the position of Junior Engineer is postponed. The Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board’s JKSSB written test for Junior Engineer (Civil and Mechanical) positions was originally scheduled for May 15 to 20, 2021, at various locations across Jammu and Kashmir. However, it has now been postponed to September 26, 2021. Applicants are advised to frequently visit the JKSSB’s official website because the exam date is tentative and subject to change based on the board’s decision.
JKSSB JE CIVIL Exam: Important Dates
|JKSSB Junior Engineer Notification Date||December 24, 2020|
|Online application submission Start date||December 31, 2020|
|Online application submission End date||February 28, 2021|
|JKSSB Junior Engineer admit card||Yet to be announced|
|Last day to pay the fee||February 28, 2021|
|JKSSB Junior Engineer Exam date||Postponed|
|Answer Key Date||Yet to be announced|
|JKSSB Junior Engineer Result Date||Yet to be announced|
JKSSB JE CIVIL Exam Pattern
There is only one section to the Junior Engineer Exam for the Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board, & it is a standardized written exam with objective questions. It will take 120 minutes to complete the exam. Candidates get two hours to answer 120 questions with a total score of 120 points.
|Serial No||Topics||Number of questions||Duration||Total marks|
|Mechanical and Structural analysis||15|
|Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics||15|
|Water supply And wastewater engineering||10|
|Constructional Planning Management||15|
JKSSB Junior Engineer Admit Card 2021
Once the exam dates are announced, the admit card for the Junior Engineer (civil, mechanical) positions will be released. Once the JKSSB JE Admit Card is officially available, usually a week before the exam, candidates can obtain it from the website provided below.
JKSSB JE Exam Instructions
- Before applying for JKSSB Junior engineer Recruitment 2021, candidates must carefully review the eligibility requirements. A candidate’s application will be rejected if it is revealed later in the process that they do not meet all or any of the eligibility standards.
- It’s also worth noting that the application will be rejected if an applicant gives false information on the application form.
- Candidates should start studying for the exam chapter by chapter to ensure that no topics are missed.
- The JKSSB junior engineer exam syllabus is comprehensive; students should start studying early and revise frequently. Candidates who revise obtain an advantage over difficult topics.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
JKSSB Junior Engineer CIVIL Job Profile
Every year, the Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board conducts an exam to find suitable applicants for the job of Junior Engineer, & hundreds of people anxiously await the chance to apply for this stable career. Junior engineers are skilled technicians that are well-versed in engineering and design mathematics.
- Junior civil engineers are responsible for planning and documenting the complete projects or components of larger projects.
- Many junior civil engineers monitor the progress of project aspects on account of the senior civil engineer.
- Junior civil engineers & senior civil engineers may work closely together to develop project timelines and timeframes for deliverables.
- The JKSSB junior civil engineer serves as a link between the engineering team and the construction crew.
- During the planning & construction stages, junior civil engineers help in various ways, such as gathering data for permission applications, presenting designs to public officials, and keeping track of change requests.
- Junior civil engineers may make regular site visits to monitor progress and verify that projects are completed according to specifications & building requirements.
We hope that our information on the JKSSB Junior engineer Exam Date was helpful; Applicants are advised to regularly visit the JKSSB’s official website to stay up to date on the JKSSB JE Civil Exam Date.
The exam for the position of JKSSB junior engineer is postponed. We encourage candidates to check the JKSSB website regularly to stay up to date on the exam.
The application fee for the Junior engineer civil Exam is Rs.350.
The last date to apply for the JKSSB junior engineer civil exam is February 28, 2021.
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series