The link for the online application for the post of LIC AAO 2019 is already live since 2nd March 2019. Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has invited online applications from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment to the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist/ IT/ Chartered Accountant/ Actuarial/ Rajbhasha). Candidates can apply through On-line mode using the link given below. To know the complete procedure of application read the blog LIC AAO 2019 Apply Online till the end.
LIC AAO 2019 Apply Online – Apply Online Link
Interested candidates can apply for the post of LIC AAO using the below given link.
LIC AAO 2019 Apply Online: How To Apply For LIC AAO Exam 2019
Read the step-wise procedure given below to know as to how to apply for the LIC AAO 2019 Examination and complete your registration process.
- Visit the Careers page of the official LIC website.
- Click on the link “Recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer 2019“.
- Click on the link “CLICK HERE FOR APPLY ONLINE“.
- Click on the link “Click here for New Registration“.
- Read all the instructions very very carefully and then click on “Continue“.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the “Basic Info” tab and click on “Save and Next“.
- After this, a Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated for you and sent through SMS and Email. Save them.
- Next you will be taken to next tab, upload the scanned images of your photograph and signature and click “Next“.
- The next tab will ask for your personal information, fill it with utmost caution. Validate all the details and click on “Save and Next“.
- Check all the details that you filled in the “Preview” mode and then tick the check box. Click on the “Final Submit” button.
- Upload the scanned image of the hand-written declaration statement. Write the handwritten statement exactly in the format as it is asked for.
- In the last go for the payment option as per your convenience.
LIC AAO 2019 Notification – Important Dates
|Start date for Online Registration of Applications and Online Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges||02.03.2019|
|Last date for Online Registration & Online Payment of Application Fee/Intimation Charges||22.03.2019|
|Download of Call Letter for Online Preliminary Examination||From 22.04.2019 to 30.04.2019|
|Dates of Online Examination – Preliminary (tentative)||4th & 5th May 2019|
|Dates of Online Examination – Main (tentative)||28th June 2019|
LIC AAO Mock Tests by Oliveboard
The Future is Online. Oliveboard Online Preparation portal provides the best Online Preparation Resources like Mock Tests, Live Classes, Video Lectures, Free E-books etc. for all the major banking, insurance and government exams. Oliveboard is also providing the LIC AAO Mock Tests for the LIC AAO 2019 Exam. Following are the features of the LIC AAO Mock Test Series Package by Oliveboard.
- Insurance Awareness Notes
- 20 Mock Tests for LIC AAO Prelims
- 10 Mock Tests for LIC AAO Mains
- All Topic Tests
- Sectional Tests
- GK Supplement with 2500 questions
- Video Crash course – 200+ Videos
- Lessons on All Topics
[gdlr_button href=”https://www.oliveboard.in/lic-aao/?ref=hny” target=”_blank” size=”large” background=”#1b5df1″ color=”#ffffff”]Start with a FREE MOCK TEST now[/gdlr_button]
LIC AAO 2019 Notification – Vacancy Details
This was all from us in this blog of LIC AAO 2019 Apply Online for LIC AAO 2019 Examination. We hope that you like the information provided in this blog and also found it useful. You can apply online for the Exam using the link given in the blog above. As the mode of the Examination is Online, it is very important that you practice for the exam using online platform. You can register for the LIC AAO 2019 Mock Test Series by clicking the link provided below and take a free Oliveboard mock test.
All the Best!