Mock tests available in Hindi & English
Tests can be taken on Mobile App or PC
Tests available in new pattern
Tests can be attempted anytime. Validity: Jan 31st 2020
- Validity: 12 Months
- Includes 1000+ tests
- All Mock Tests for IBPS, SBI, Insurance & Other Bank exams
- 99 Topic Tests
- 60 Sectional Tests for Banking & Insurance
- New Pattern English Tests
- GK Tests
- - Does NOT include RBI Grade B & SEBI Tests
Edge Courses + Tests Subscription
- Validity: 12 Months
- Get All Courses for Banking/SSC/Railways/Insurance Exams including IBPS RRB, IBPS PO, SBI PO, SSC CGL & more with one subscription.
- Get All Tests for Banking/SSC/Railways/Insurance Exams including IBPS RRB, IBPS PO, SBI PO, SSC CGL & more with one subscription.
- Note: Does NOT include RBI Grade B/SEBI/NABARD
About LIC AAO 2020
Established in 1956, LIC is currently India’s largest Insurance Company of India. It is an Indian state-owned Insurance Group and Investment Company. It has 8 Zonal Offices, 133 Divisional Offices and 2048 Branch Offices with thousands of workers all across the country. It is headquartered in Mumbai. LIC recruits Assistant Administrative Officers almost every year to fill up the vacant or newly created positions in AAO cadre.
LIC AAO 2020 Exam Pattern
LIC AAO 2020 Prelims Exam
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 Minutes|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
Note- English section paper will be just for qualifying nature the marks obtained would not be considered for ranking or final selection.
LIC AAO 2020 Mains Exam (Generalist)
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Insurance & Financial Awareness||30||60||20 minutes|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30||60||20 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||30||60||40 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||30||90||40 minutes|
|Descriptive English (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||30 Minutes|
*1/4 Negative Marking
LIC AAO Interview
Total Marks - 60
Marks obtained in the Main Examination only will be considered for shortlisting for interview and marks obtained in Main Examination + marks obtained in Interview will be considered for final merit listing of candidates.
LIC AAO 2020 Notification
The LIC AAO notification is expected to be released in March-April 2020. In 2019, 590 vacancies were announced for the LIC AAO posts. The vacancies are announced for various departments like General, IT, CA, Actuarial and Rajbhasha.
LIC AAO 2020 Important Dates
|Online Registrations Begins||Mar 2020|
|Online Registrations Ends||Apr 2020|
|Prelims Exam||May 2020|
|Main Exam||June 2020|
LIC AAO 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 30 years
- A. For AAO (Generalist) – Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution.
- B. For AAO (IT) – Graduation degree in Engineering in Computer Science, IT or Electronics, or an MCA, or an MSC(Computer Science) from a recognized Indian University/Institution.
- C. For AAO (Chartered Accountant) – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/Institution and Candidate should have passed Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and completion of Articles as presented by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. The candidate should be Associate member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- D. For AAO (Actuarial) – Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution and Candidates should have compulsorily passed paper CT1 and CT5 plus 4 or more other papers of the examination conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK. (Total 6 or more papers) as on the date of eligibility. Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK.
- E. For AAO (Rajbhasha) – Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level OR Post Graduate Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level OR Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at Bachelor’s degree level.
LIC AAO 2020 Vacancy - Details
The below table gives the details of post-wise vacancies declared in the LIC AAO 2019 Recruitment Notification. The 2020 vacancies would be updated here once the notification is released.
LIC AAO 2020 Application Process
Prerequisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should,
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under "Guidelines for photograph & signature scan and upload".
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank shall send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
- Be prepared for biometric verification of identity at the Exam Centre at the time of Main Examination and onwards.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates – ₹100 + GST + Transaction Charges
- All Other Categories – ₹600 + GST + Transaction Charges
Steps to Apply for LIC AAO Exam Online
Step 1. Use the link "Apply Online" link to land on the Registration page.
Step 2. Click on the link given at the top right corner that reads "Click here for New Registrations".
Step 3. You will be redirected to a new page. Read the instructions carefully and click on "continue".
Step 4. You will see 6 tabs in-front of you. The tabs will be Basic Info, Photo & Signature, Details, Preview, Uploads & Payment.
Step 5. Tab 1 - Basic Info - Fill in your Basic Information: Name, Mobile No., Email Id etc. Enter the security code and then press "Save & Next".
Step 6. Tab 2: Photo & Signature -
- Upload a scanned copy of your Passport size photo & Signature. Keep the requirements in your mind. The file size of Photo and Signature should be within the permissible limits as required there.
- Photo Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred} & Size of file should be between 20 kb- 50 kb.
- Signature Image should be in .jpg format. Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred), Size of file should be between 10 kb - 20 kb and in black ink. Size of the scanned image should not be more than 20 kb
Step 7. Tab 3. Details - Fill in your other details as asked there, Educational Qualifications etc. Fill these with utmost caution. Check it before you "Save & Submit" it.
Step 8. Tab 4. Preview - This is the best way to cross-check the complete registration form once it is filled completely. Very carefully check each and every detail that you have put up there.
Step 9. Tab 5. Uploads -
- It will ask you to write a declaration note in your own handwriting and upload the scanned copy for the same. Write in legible handwriting and upload the image with the permissible limits of file size.
Left thumb impression
- The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) e. 3 cm * 3 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 20 KB - 50 KB
Text for Handwritten declaration -
" I,______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required."
- Handwritten declaration should not be written in Capital Letters.
- The applicant has to write the declaration in English clearly on a white paper with black or blue.
- The handwritten declaration should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
- Handwritten Declaration o File type: jpg/jpeg
- Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) e. 10 cm * 5 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 50 KB - 100 KB
Step 10. Tab 6. Payment Option
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, Please wait for the intimation from the do not press back or refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
LIC AAO Admit Card
The LIC exam is conducted in the month of May and admit cards are made available 10-15 days prior to the exam date. The dates are officially announced by the authority every year.
LIC AAO Cutoffs
The cutoff for LIC AAO 2020 exam would be released by LIC after the exam is concluded. Following table contains the LIC AAO cut-off scores for 2019 Recruitment
|Category||Prelims Cutoffs||Mains Cutoffs||Final Cutoff (Mains + Interview)|
LIC AAO Syllabus 2020
LIC AAO Prelims Syllabus 2020
Syllogisms, Seating Arrangement, Inequalities, Machine Input-Output, Comparison, Data Sufficiency, Blood Relation, Puzzles – Box based, Floor, Calendar, Day/Months based, etc., Scheduling, Directions and Distances, Ordering and Ranking, Coding and Decoding, Coded Inequalities, Statement and Conclusion/Course of Action, Miscellaneous.
Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Error Spotting, Sentence Improvement, Fillers, Para Jumbles, Odd One Out, Correct Usage, Paragraph Completion, Vocabulary based questions,Synonyms/ Antonyms, Idioms and Phrases, One Word Substitution, Word/Phrase Replacement.
Data Interpretation (Charts and Graphs: Line Graph, Bar Graph, Pie Chart; Tabular; Caselet; Mixed DI),Simplification/Approximation, Mensuration, Mixture and Allegations, Quadratic Equation, Number Series, Miscellaneous Questions (Time, Average, Percentage, Ratio Proportion, Age, Probability, Simple and Compound Interest, Permutation and Combination, Profit and Loss), etc.
LIC AAO Mains Syllabus 2020
Data Interpretation & Analysis
Data Interpretation based onCharts and Graphs – Line Graph, Bar Graph, Pie Chart, Mixed DI, Caselets, Tabular DI, Data Sufficiency, Average Based DI, etc
Error Spotting, Cloze Test, Fillers – Single, Double, Grammar (verb, prepositions, adverbs,articles, tenses etc.) Misspelt Words, Find the odd one out, One, Word Substitution,Parajumbles, Reading Comprehension, Sentence Completion, Sentence Improvement, Rearrangement of Sentences Synonyms/Antonyms.
Alpha-numeric/Alphabetical Series, Analogy, Analytical Reasoning, Blood Relations, Coding Decoding, Data Sufficiency, Direction Sense, Inequality , Input-Output, Odd one out, Puzzles & Seating, Arrangement, Ranking, Syllogism, Statement and Conclusion, Statement-Course of Action
General Knowledge & Current Affairs
Major News, Sports, Books and Authors, Awards and Honors, Abbreviations, Important Days, International and National Organizations are some related topics, India and its Neighboring Countries pertaining to History,Culture, Geography, Economics, General Polity, Scientific Research, Science Inventions and Discoveries, Insurance etc., Current Affairs, Static GK
Insurance & Financial Market Awareness
Banking and Finance, Banking/Financial Terms, Banking Committees, Budget, Financial Terms - for eg. GDP, GNP, MIBOR, etc. International Financial Institutions, Economic Schemes, Bancassurance, History- IRDA, Important Insurance Acts, Insurance Sector – Basics, Insurance Terms, Insurance Companies – Names, Headquarters, Taglines, etc. Insurance Abbreviations, Insurance Products and Plans, Insurance Schemes, etc.
LIC AAO Mock Tests
The online course for LIC AAO features:
- Video Tutorials & Study Material to help you master the basic concepts
- 10 Mock Tests for Prelims, 10 mock tests for mains for LIC AAO in the latest pattern with detailed solutions
- GK Supplement & Online Tests on All Topics with Detailed Solutions
1) What is Oliveboard?
Oliveboard is an exam preparation platform that provides you unlimited practice options, online tests along with conceptual content.
2) Why should I practice on Oliveboard?
Oliveboard provides important and insightful information on your performance that helps you improve your speed, accuracy & overall efficiency. Not just that, Oliveboard identifies your weak areas and provides you more personalized practice on those topics
3) Does the course cover the entire syllabus?
Yes. The course covers all the topics for the exam.
4) How do I access the course?
Once you sign up, you can access some of the free trial tests and concepts on the site. Beyond that, a purchase is needed to access the entire course.
5) How do I pay for the course?
You can pay online using Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking. If you cannot pay online, you can deposit cash at a nearby SBI/ICICI Bank as well.
6) When will the course get activated?
If you make an online payment, you get access to the entire course immediately. For offline deposits, we upgrade your account within 24 hours of receiving the transaction details from you.
7) What if I do not like the course?
We provide a 5-Day Money Bank Guarantee (but we do not think you will need it) in case you are unhappy with anything.
8)How long is the course valid?
Until Jan 31st 2020