LIC AAO Best Books for Preparation 2023 – The LIC AAO Official Notification 2023 was released on January 15, 2023. The LIC AAO exam requires candidates to receive qualifying marks in both the preliminary and main portions. If you use a balanced approach to smart study and revision and take many mock tests, it will help. We’re going to give you some general advice on how to get ready for the LIC AAO Prelims Exam, along with some methods for passing. In this article, we have shared the best books for both the prelims and main exams.
Table of Contents
- LIC AAO Best Books for Preparation 2023:
- Subject-Wise LIC AAO Best Books for Preparation 2023 Prelims:
- LIC AAO Subject-Wise Books for the Main Exam:
- LIC AAO Exam Preparation Tips:
- Frequently Asked Questions:
LIC AAO Best Books for Preparation 2023:
While the LIC AAO Prelims exam is a qualification stage, the paper trends have been difficult to predict. Along with the expert tips for LIC AAO prelims discussed above, make sure to read the books listed in the table below to maximize your chances of qualifying for the mains.
|LIC Assistant Administrative Officers (AAO) 2023 Preliminary Exam 20 Practice Sets with 3 Online Tests||Disha Experts|
|LIC AAO Preliminary Examination 2023||Arihant Experts|
Subject-Wise LIC AAO Best Books for Preparation 2023 Prelims:
Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, and General Awareness are the four subjects covered in the LIC AAO Syllabus 2023 for Prelims. Applicants should thoroughly prepare each topic of the syllabus using the best LIC AAO Books. We have provided the LIC AAO Books for prelims exam subject wise below.
LIC AAO Reasoning Books:
The LIC AAO Reasoning section will cover topics such as blood relations, puzzles, order and ranking, and so on. Candidates should choose the best LIC AAO books for reasoning that thoroughly explain the concepts. Examine the LIC AAO Reasoning Books listed below.
|Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning||R S Aggarwal|
|Analytical Reasoning||M K Pandey/ BSC Publication|
|A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal||BS Sijwali, Indu Sijwal/ Arihant Publication|
LIC AAO Quantitative Aptitude Books:
Number Series, Approximation and Simplification, Data Sufficiency, and other topics will be covered in the LIC AAO Quantitative Aptitude section. Examine the best LIC AAO Books for quantitative aptitude listed below.
|Data Interpretation Decoded||Oliveboard|
|Fast track Mathematics by Rajesh Verma||Rajesh Verma/ Arihant Publications|
|Magical Book on Quicker Mathematics||M. Tyra/ BSC Publication|
|Quantum CAT||Arihant Publications/Sarvesh Verma|
|Data Interpretation||TMH Publication/Arun Sharma|
LIC AAO English Language Books:
Jumbled Paragraph, Word Usage, Phrase Connectors, and other topics will be covered in the LIC AAO English Language section. Check out the LIC AAO English Language Books listed below.
|Word Power Made Easy||Norman Lewis|
|English Grammar & Composition||Wren & Martin/S. Chand Publication|
|Objective English||S. P. Bakshi/Ariha|
LIC AAO General Knowledge Books:
The LIC AAO General Awareness section will cover subjects such as Indian Economics, Geography, the Indian Constitution, and Important Days. Check out the LIC AAO Books for General Knowledge listed below.
|Concise General Knowledge Manual||Pearson|
|Rapid General Knowledge 2023 for Competitive Exams||Disha Experts|
LIC AAO Subject-Wise Books for the Main Exam:
Three subjects and a descriptive test are included in the LIC AAO Main Examination Syllabus. Professional Knowledge, Data Analysis & Interpretation, Insurance, and Financial Market Awareness are among the topics covered in the LIC AAO Main Examination Syllabus. The best LIC AAO Subject-Wise Books for the Main Exam are listed below.
LIC AAO Data Analysis and Interpretation Books:
Pie charts, bar graphs, data handling, and other topics will be covered in the LIC AAO Data Analysis & Interpretation section. Examine the LIC AAO Books for Data Analysis and Interpretation listed below.
|LIC AAO Books for Data Analysis & Interpretation|
|Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||Arihant Experts|
|Data Interpretation – Magical Books Series||K. Kundan|
Insurance and Financial Market Awareness LIC AAO Books:
The LIC AAO Insurance and Financial Market Awareness section will cover topics such as finance, banking history, and insurance history.
|LIC AAO Books for Insurance and Financial Market Awareness|
|Indian Financial System||Bharati V Pathak|
|Financial Awareness for Competitive Exams||Disha Publication|
|Disha Publication||Pratiyogita Darpan|
LIC AAO Descriptive Test Books:
To prepare for the LIC AAO, applicants should choose books that include a detailed description of the essay writing format, topics, letter writing format, and so on. Examine the LIC AAO Books for the descriptive test listed below.
|LIC AAO Books for Descriptive Test|
|Book Name||Author/ Publication|
|Descriptive English||SP Bakshi and Richa Sharma|
|Descriptive for all competitive exam||SJ Thakur and SK Rault|
LIC AAO Exam Preparation Tips:
The LIC exam for the recruitment of an Assistant Administrative Officer necessitates a well-planned strategy for both preparation and administration.
Before taking the exam, candidates should keep the following tips in mind. These pointers will be useful for both preparing for and taking the exam. The following are some preparation tips for the LIC AAO exam:
Examine the syllabus and create a timetable: Before preparing for the exam, candidates should go over the entire syllabus. They should create a timetable and allocate equal amounts of time to each subject. You should avoid skipping any topics because they are all equally important.
- Determine your strengths and weaknesses: Candidates should take their time to prepare their strengths. As candidates advance through the curriculum, they could become aware of their areas of strength and weakness. Find your weak points and start working harder there if you want to achieve high grades. Candidates should study and limit their participation in the preliminary exam to questions they feel confident answering because it is merely a qualifying exam.
- Essential ideas: Take time to learn each subject’s core ideas. For disciplines that use both scientific and mathematical formulas, this is crucial. Candidates applying for IT, CA, Actuarial, and Rajbhasha should be well-prepared for their professional subject portion because doing so may improve their exam results.
- Memorize the formulas: For the Arithmetic section, many formulas must be remembered. After you’ve grasped the concepts, practice and memorize them by heart. With proper practice and strategic planning, the formulas can be created in the mind. Furthermore, because this is a technical recruitment, all candidates must understand the scientific concepts thoroughly.
- Develop Reading Habits: Candidates should read newspapers daily and keep up with current events around the world to help them score high in the general awareness section. They need extensive reading for the General Awareness section because this section requires them to remember a lot of information on a wide range of topics.
- Take mock tests: Candidates should take mock tests regularly to get a sense of the structure of the paper and to help maintain the speed balance. It is the most effective method of determining readiness. It aids in time management and stress management during the examination. Mock tests assist in maintaining speed and increasing accuracy. Taking mock tests allows one to quickly determine which sections need to be thoroughly reviewed to improve one’s chances of receiving higher scores. After passing the mock exam, aspirants can assess their strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) to improve.
- Make a good effort: Although LIC has removed negative markings from the AAO exam, candidates should avoid answering questions they are unsure of.
- Revision: It is critical to go over what has been learned several times. Candidates will be able to remember the points more easily as a result of this. Make a list of the main points for revision, including any quick tips or formulas.
- Maintain your cool: Maintain your composure because excessive stress and pressure can degrade overall performance. Maintain your composure and optimism so that everything goes smoothly. To avoid last-minute stress, start planning ahead of time.
We hope you found this post on LIC AAO Preparation Tips to be informative and helpful. For more information’s follow Oliveboard website.
- IBPS PO Final Cut Off 2023 Out, Check Category Wise
- IBPS Clerk Mains Cut Off 2023 Out State Wise
- IBPS Clerk Mains Result 2023 Out, Direct Link to Check ￼
- IBPS PO Final Result 2023 Out, Direct Link to Result, Check Score Card
- IBPS SO Final Result 2023 Out, Direct Link to Check Result and Score Card
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Working on your vocabulary, understanding grammar rules and principles, and solving English language quizzes such as Cloze Test, Fillers, and so on are all part of the LIC AAO Preparation Tips 2023 for English Language.
Understanding the concepts of each topic clearly, practicing reasoning questions daily, improving time and accuracy, and so on are some LIC AAO Preparation Tips for Reasoning Ability.
Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, and General Awareness are the four subjects covered in the LIC AAO preliminary exam. The LIC AAO mains exam is divided into four sections: data analysis and interpretation, personal knowledge, insurance and financial market awareness, and descriptive test.
Understanding the tips and tricks to solving questions, selecting the best books that include descriptions of quantitative aptitude rules and principles, attempting quantitative aptitude test series, and so on are the LIC AAO Quantitative Aptitude Preparation Tips.
Hello there, Sindhuja here, I am content writer. I recently started working as an edtech writer for Oliveboard. “Knowledge is power,” as quoted I will do everything in my power to provide you with the essential knowledge for government exams, which will undoubtedly help you prepare for your exams easily.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series