LIC AAO 30 Days Study Plan – The LIC AAO Official Notification 2023 was published on January 15, 2023. Candidates must score qualifying marks in both the Prelims and Mains sections of the LIC AAO exam. It will be beneficial if you study smart, revise, and take many Mock Tests with a balanced strategy. We are going to share with you the Overall Tips to Prepare for LIC AAO Prelims Exam, which includes smart strategies to help you pass. Continue reading this article to better understand the expert tips to prepare for the LIC AAO Prelims 2023 exam, including a 30-day study plan.
Table of Contents
- LIC AAO Exam Pattern 2023:
- LIC AAO Prelims 30 Days Study Plan:
- LIC AAO Subject-Wise Preparation Tips:
- Best LIC AAO Book Subject-Wise for Preparation:
- Frequently Asked Questions:
LIC AAO Exam Pattern 2023:
Before proceeding to the Overall Tips to Prepare for LIC AAO Prelims Exam, please review the LIC AAO Prelims exam pattern. The LIC AAO Prelims exam is expected to be a 100-mark objective test with 100 MCQs. Although the LIC AAO objective test will be conducted online, there will be a sectional time limit of 20 minutes. To learn more about the exam pattern, please see the table below for the detailed exam for LIC AAO Prelims 2023.
|Sections||No. Of Questions||Max. Marks||Medium of Exam||Minimum Qualifying Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||English and Hindi||16||18||20 mins|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||English and Hindi||16||18||20 mins|
|English Language (Grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension.)||30||30||English||09||10||20 mins|
- The English Language section is qualifying in nature and will not weigh in final ranking.
- Each question of the Preliminary Examination carries 1 mark.
- There is no official mention of any negative marking.
LIC AAO Prelims 30 Days Study Plan:
|Day||Logical Reasoning||Quantitative Aptitude||English Language|
|Day 1||Coding-Decoding||Time Analyzing the Performance, Identify your Strengths & Weaknesses||Brush up the Basics, Go through Formulae, and Short tricks. Vocabulary Practice|
|Day 2||Seating Arrangements Concept||Practice Data Interpretation||Vocabulary Practice and Solve Reading Comprehension|
|Day 3||Reasoning Puzzles Concepts||Ratio & Proportion Concepts||Number Series Practice Test|
|Day 4||Reasoning Puzzles Practice Test||DI -Caselet & Tabular||Vocabulary Level 1 and 2|
|Day 5||Reasoning Sectional Test||Simplification/ Approximation Concepts + Practice Test||Reading Comprehension Concept|
|Day 6||Syllogism Concept + Practice Test||Average + HCF & LCM||Reading Comprehension Practice Test, Vocabulary Practice|
|Day 7||Cloze Test Concept||Data Sufficiency Concepts||English Fillers|
|Day 8||Input-Output Concepts||Profit & Loss Concepts||Cloze Test Practice Test|
|Day 9||Practice Puzzle||Practice Odd One Out + Probability Concept||Vocabulary Practice|
|Day 10||Syllogism Concepts||Quadratic Equations Concepts||Practice Reading Comprehension|
|Day 11||Inequality Concepts + Practice Test||Input-Output Concepts + DI Caselet||Error Spotting Concepts|
|Day 12||Logical Reasoning Concepts||Data Sufficiency Practice Test||Vocabulary & Grammar Practice|
|Day 13||Logical Reasoning Practice Test||Quadratic Equation Practice Test, Grammar Practice||Cloze Test Practice|
|Day 14||Blood Relations Concept||Averages, Mixtures, and Alligation Concepts||Vocabulary + Grammar|
|Day 15||Blood Relations Practice Test||Profit & Loss Practice Test||RC & Cloze Test Practice|
|Day 16||Direction Sense Concept||Simple & Compound Interest Concepts||Sentence Improvement/ Correction Concepts|
|Day 17||Alphanumeric Series Concepts & Practice||Time, Speed & Distance Concepts + Para jumbles Practice||Para Jumbles & Sentence Completion + Vocab|
|Day 18||Direction Sense Practice Test||Sentence Improvement/ Correction Practice Test||Error Detection, Fillers, Word Usage|
|Day 19||Order And Ranking Concept||Simple & Compound Interest Practice Test||Error Detection + Grammar Rules revision|
|Day 20||Order & Ranking Practice Test||Time, Speed & Distance Practice Test||Practice Cloze Mock Test|
|Day 21||LIC AAO Mock Test||Percentages & Partnership Concepts||Vocab Practice|
|Day 22||High-Level Reasoning Test||Percentages, Partnership practice test||RC Test Practice|
|Day 23||Direction Sense||Mensuration level 1 and 2 concept||Cloze test practice|
|Day 24||Revise The Concepts||Ratio & Proportion Practice Test||Sentence Correction|
|Day 25||Input-Output practice||Time & Work Concepts||Revise Vocabulary Words|
|Day 26||Seating Arrangements Concept practice test||Problems on Ages Practice Test||Revise grammar rules|
|Day 27||Linear puzzle concept + practice||Time & Work Mock Test||Take & Analyze Your Complete Mock test +|
|Day 28||Mixed Series||Mensuration Practice Test||Analyze And Relax|
|Day 29||Circular puzzle concept + Practice||Mock Tests||Mock Tests|
|Day 30||LIC AAO Previous year papers||General revision||General revision|
LIC AAO Subject-Wise Preparation Tips:
Every candidate must follow a subject-wise study plan in order to ace LIC AAO prelims exams. Making subject-wise study plan will help the candidate understand their weak area and practice more on it. Here we have shared you some LIC AAO basic and general preparation tips subject-wise:
- As this section is qualifying, you should concentrate on passing it. The English section is worth 30 points and will not be counted in the final merit list.
- Examine your strong and weak areas by answering the questions accordingly.
- Revise and solve questions from topics such as the Cloze Test, Reading Comprehension, Fillers, Error Spotting & Phrase Replacement, and vocabulary section. This approach will assist you in getting the cut-off marks in this subject.
- To achieve the minimum qualifying marks in the Prelims exam, you must concentrate on topics such as Coding-Decoding, Syllogism, Inequality, Seating Arrangements, Logical Reasoning, and Blood Relations.
- If you are having difficulty answering a question, we recommend that you move on to the next question to save time.
- To attempt Number Series questions, solve questions on a daily basis. This will allow you to quickly analyze patterns and attempt questions.
- To improve your command of questions based on simplification, thoroughly practice LIC AAO previous year papers for specific questions. By the time you take the LIC AAO Prelims Exam, you should have practiced at least 200-250 questions on Approximation and BODMAS.
- Data Interpretation: As expert advice, practice 5 sets of Tabulation, Pie Chart, Line Graph, Bar Graph, and Miscellaneous DI questions involving word problems. The Quantitative Ability section requires.
- Key Points: You should concentrate on topics such as Number Series, D.I., Approximation, and Arithmetic Word Problems (Profit and Loss, Problems on Age, Probability, SI and CI, etc.)
- You should priorities practicing the General Awareness section for two reasons: it saves time and is a high-scoring section.
- Follow NCERT books and popular newspapers such as The Hindu, Economic Times, Dainik Bhaskar, and others to stay up to date on factual CA for at least a year.
- Revise the GK and Current Affairs sections with the help of daily notes, which should focus on national issues such as insurance, banking, and other newsflashes from the last six months before the exam.
- Do not study new CA notes with only one week until the exam because you will be overburdened.
Best LIC AAO Book Subject-Wise for Preparation:
LIC AAO Reasoning Books:
|Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning||R S Aggarwal|
|Analytical Reasoning||M K Pandey/ BSC Publication|
|A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal||BS Sijwali, Indu Sijwal/ Arihant Publication|
LIC AAO Quantitative Aptitude Books:
|Data Interpretation Decoded||Oliveboard|
|Fast track Mathematics by Rajesh Verma||Rajesh Verma/ Arihant Publications|
|Magical Book on Quicker Mathematics||M. Tyra/ BSC Publication|
|Quantum CAT||Arihant Publications/Sarvesh Verma|
|Data Interpretation||TMH Publication/Arun Sharma|
LIC AAO English Language Books:
|Word Power Made Easy||Norman Lewis|
|English Grammar & Composition||Wren & Martin/S. Chand Publication|
|Objective English||S. P. Bakshi/Ariha|
LIC AAO General Knowledge Books:
|Concise General Knowledge Manual||Pearson|
|Rapid General Knowledge 2023 for Competitive Exams||Disha Experts|
We hope this blog will help your preparation process. We carefully curated this 30 days plan to help aspirants ace LIC AAO prelims exam. For more information like this follow Oliveboard website.
- SSC CPO Shift Timings 2023, Check Reporting Time
- IBPS PO Prelims Exam Analysis 2023, 1st October, All Shifts
- India Set to Host the 46th PATA Travel Mart 2023
- International Day of Older Persons 2023, Date, Theme, and Impact
- NOC Full Form, All You Need to Know About NOC
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Frequently Asked Questions:
There are a few common topics which are included in the syllabus for the LIC AAO exam for the different posts:
There are no limits for the number of attempts one can make in LIC AAO exam.
The LIC AAO Preliminary Examination has three sections – English, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning Ability.
In in LIC AAO descriptive English, Essay and Letter writing is asked.
Sindhuja is a passionate content writer with a strong background in preparing for various state exams and defence examinations. Drawing on her own experiences as an aspirant, she brings valuable insights and expertise to her writing. With a keen understanding of exam patterns, syllabus, and effective study techniques, Sindhuja creates engaging and informative content to assist fellow aspirants in their preparation journey. Her dedication to accuracy and clarity ensures that candidates find convenience and reliability in her work. As a content writer, she aspires to empower others with the knowledge and guidance needed to excel in their respective exams and achieve their dreams.