Although preparing for competitive exams needs hardwork and perseverance throughout, but revision in the last few days before the Exam carries its own importance. With just about 7 days to go for LIC AAO Mains 2019 Exam, it is high time to immerse yourself in the revision process. In this blog we will discuss the LIC AAO Mains Last 7 Days Study Plan for LIC AAO Mains 2019 Exam scheduled on 28th of June 2019.
LIC AAO Mains 2019 Admit Card – Download Here
Download the Mains Admit card and carry on your preparation for the LIC AAO Mains Examination 2019.
The LIC AAO Mains 2019 Exam Pattern for your reference is given below:
Phase-II: LIC AAO Mains 2019 Exam Pattern (For Generalist)
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Minimum Qualifying Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||30||90||English & Hindi||40||45||40 minutes|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30||60||English & Hindi||27||30||20 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||30||90||English & Hindi||40||45||40 minutes|
|Insurance & Financial Market Awareness||30||60||English & Hindi||27||30||20 minutes|
|Descriptive English (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||English||9||10||30 Minutes|
LIC AAO Mains Last 7 Days Study Plan & Revision Tips
- Now this is that point in time in your preparations where you must have practiced a lot of questions on Reasoning Ability and Data Analysis & Interpretation already. I am sure you must have taken a few LIC AAO Mains 2019 Mock Tests as well.
- As the admit cards have already been out, you should now take up regular 2 Hours Mock Tests at the exact same time as the real exam would be. This will help you a great deal with being acclimatised with that time of the day and relieve you of the anxiety on the Exam day. Taking up the actual Exam then would be comforting.
- If you find yourself weak in Data Interpretation and Puzzles, it is advisable to practice a few questions daily of DI & Puzzles.
Take up an LIC AAO Mains Mock Test.
Analyse the Test and Learn from the Mistakes.
While Analysing, note down the important formulae, Tricks, English Grammar Rules, Approach to solve Reasoning section questions etc.
Learn & Revise Short Tricks from various platforms &
YouTube channels for topics of the Quantitative Aptitude section such as Tables, Square roots, Cube roots,
Quick calculation techniques, BODMAS rules etc.
|Day 2||Revise the General Awareness/Current Affairs.||
Revise the Basic Maths formulae for various topics such as Percentages, Ratio & Proportion, Speed, Time & Distance, Mensuration etc.
|Day 3||Take up an LIC AAO Mains Mock Test & Analyse it.||
Brush up Grammar Rules & practice Descriptive Writing.
|Day 4||Revise the Insurance Awareness.||Revise GA and Practice Descriptive Writing|
|Day 5||Take up an LIC AAO Mains Mock Test.||Revise Financial Awareness.|
|Day 6||Take up an LIC AAO Mains Mock Test.||Revise Current Affairs/ General Awareness.|
|Day 7||Revise the Insurance & Financial Awareness.|
This was all from us in this blog LIC AAO Mains Last 7 Days Study Plan & Revision Tips. We hope that you have prepared well and would also do well in the Exam. Have confidence and self-belief in yourself.
All the Best!
- How to Prepare for Financial Market Awareness for LIC AAO 2019?
- LIC AAO 2019 Recruitment Notification – 590 Vacancies Declared
- LIC AAO 2019 Exam – Apply Online Link
- LIC AAO Syllabus as per New Exam Pattern – Check Here
- LIC AAO Mock Tests
- LIC AAO Previous Years Cut off
You can visit Oliveboard’s Discuss Forum to interact with fellow aspirants of Insurance Exams and learn from your peers.