MP Corporative Bank Notification 2022 – MP Corporative bank invites Online application from Indian citizens for 896 posts of Banking Assistant (Clerks/ Computer operator’s ) and 1358 posts of Society Manager for which candidates of Madhya Pradesh domicile can apply. Check this blog for more details.
MP Corporative Bank Notification PDF – Download Now
Important Dates For MP Corporative Bank Notification 2022
|Opening date of submission of online application.||26-11-2022|
|Last date of submission of online application.||25-12-2022|
|Application Fee||Rs.500/- for all (General/OBC/EWS candidates) and Rs.250/- for all (SC / ST/PH Candidates) 18% GST additional (Fees submitted is Non- Refundable)|
|Date of downloading of Call Letters for online examination||Around 7 days before examination date.|
|Date of declaration of result of online Examination.||Around 10 days after the conduct of Online examination.|
MP Corporative Bank Vacancies – Banking Assistant 2022
|Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|Clerk/ Computer Operator||503|
Category wise vacancies
|Category||Female posts||Open Posts|
|Clerk/ Computer Operator/ Samvida|
|A. Graduation from Govt. recognized Institute/ University with knowledge of Hindi and English typing is essential.|
One year Computer Diploma Course from any one of the following recognized institutions :-
1. Diploma from any University recognized by UGC.
2. Diploma from any Open university recognized by UGC.
3. Equivalent to Diploma examination from DOEACC.
4. Modern Office Management course form government polytechnic College.
5. One year certificate course in “Computer Operator and
programming Assistant (COPA) conducted by Government I.T.I. In addition to above Diploma certificate issued by above recognized institutions,
B. The following qualifications will also be considered as equivalent to above :-
1.B.E.(CSE/I.T.)/ M.C.A./B.C.A./ M.Sc.(I.T./C.S.)/ B.Sc..(I.T./C.S.)/ M.Tech./M.E.(IT/CS)
2.Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Applications and Information Technology approved by A.I.C.T.E.
3. B.Sc./B.Com. With Computer as one subject will not be considered as equivalent to the above qualification.
Note–One year computer diploma course is not necessary for the candidates having degree/ PG as under –
B.E.(CSE/I.T.)/M.C.A./B.C.A./M.Sc.(I.T./C.S.)/B.Sc.. (I.T./C.S.)/ M.Tech./M.E.(IT/CS)
For Computer Operators/Society Managers:
Age limit minimum 18 years, maximum 35 years (Exclusive of all age relaxation applicable as per DCCB Service Rule & MP Govt. Service rule) i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 26.12.1987 and after 25-12-2004.
Relaxation in upper age limit as under compulsion (Only for Madhya Pradesh State Domicile)
|Female Candidates||5 Years|
|Scheduled Caste/Schedules Tribe||5 Years|
|Candidates already working in M.P.state Cooperative Bank, DCCBs or PACs n regular employment||5 Years|
|Physically handicapped||5 Years|
|Candidates already working/worked in DCCB’s on contractual basis with prior approval of RCS (multiple DCCB services period will be considered for minimum 5 years’ experience count )||Actual period of service rendered minimum 5 years’ service period is compulsory to be eligible for age relaxation) for every year served he/she will be getting additional age relaxation but maximum age limit cannot exceed 55 years.|
|Ex-Service Man||Actual period of service rendered in the defense Forces + 3years subject to a maximum age of 45 years|
MP Corporative bank notification 2022 – How to Apply
DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR
A. APPLICATION REGISTRATION
B. PAYMENT OF FEES
C. DOCUMENT SCAN AND UPLOAD
- Candidates can apply online only from 26.11.2022 to 25.12.2022. and no other mode of application will be accepted. IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION.
Application Registration Process
- Candidates to go to the MP Corporative bank website www.apexbank.in click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/
get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION button.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Save the application.
- Click on the Submit button.
MP Corporative Bank Exam Pattern
|Name of the test||Questions||Marks||Time Allotted|
|Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 Minutes|
|General Awareness||40||40||20 Minutes|
|Numerical Ability||40||40||30 Minutes|
- An online examination of following subjects shall be conducted for selection of the post of Computer Operator & Society Manager. Separate list of successful candidates for Computer Operator & Society Manager shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the online examination and preference for the banks indicated by the candidate.
- For every wrong answer, 0.25 marks shall be deducted. In the online examination, those candidates who have obtained minimum 40 % out of total marks and minimum 30% marks in English shall be considered as pass. The question paper shall be of objective type multiple choice providing 5 alternative answers.
- As per circular dated 22.09.2022 issued by Govt. of M.P. candidate belongs to Economically Weaker Section (EWS) will get 10% relaxation in aggregate passing marks. Selection of the candidates will be made as per merit under this category.
- Question paper shall be in both English and Hindi. In case of any difference, the English version shall be considered as final.
- Post wise and category wise common gradation list shall be prepared on the Basis of total marks obtained in the examination.
- Minimum 10 times applicant’s registration will be required for the each Advertised post to conduct on line examination.
This is all from our side in this blog. Stay tuned to Oliveboard.
I have been writing blog content for different exams for more than 3 years now. Being an aspirant myself and having closely worked with students and mentors, I know what kind of content an aspirant is looking for. Apart from writing content, I like watching movies.