In the various districts within Madhya Pradesh, several vacancies need to be filled for the post of Patwari. The Recruiting board for these posts is Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board or the MP Vyapam Professional Examination Board. The Board will soon send out a notification for the Recruitment of MP Patwari. Immediately after the release of the notification, the process of Application will begin. Those persons who meet all the desired MP Patwari Eligibility criteria will be eligible for applying for the advertised post.
Table of Contents
- MP Patwari Exam: Overview
- MP Patwari Eligibility
- Overview Of The MP Patwari Eligibility Criteria
- Important Points Regarding The Documents Verifying The MP Patwari Eligibility
- Other Important Points
- Frequently Asked Questions
MP Patwari Exam: Overview
|Name of the Post||Patwari|
|Recruiting Body||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Official Website of the Body||peb.mp.gov.in/|
|Number of Vacancies||To be Announced|
|Release Date of Notification||To be Announced|
|Start Date for Application Filling||To be Announced|
|Last Date for Application Filling||To be Announced|
|Date for Release of Admit Card||To be Announced|
|Last Date for Downloading Admit Card||To be Announced|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Date of Examination||To be Announced|
|Process of selection||Written Exam|
|Date of Release of Result||To be Announced|
MP Patwari Eligibility
The following table provides an overview of the basic eligibility requirements for applying for the post of Madhya Pradesh Patwari.
Overview Of The MP Patwari Eligibility Criteria
|Age||Between 18 to 40 years, both inclusive|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelors Degree or Equivalent|
Important Points Regarding The Documents Verifying The MP Patwari Eligibility
- All documents that have been asked for must be available with the candidate in original to upload and also produce at the time of Document Verification.
- Ensure that all the documents have the same signature of the candidate. Do not use different signatures on the documents. You can be disqualified if you do so.
- The documents should carry the full date of birth of the candidate
MP Patwari Eligibility Category-wise
A candidate who wished to apply for the post of Madhya Pradesh Patwari must meet the minimum criteria set for each of the categories of age, educational qualification, and nationality by the recruiting Board so that they become eligible to apply. Certain restrictions and relaxations have been placed on the eligibility about which the candidates must be aware. This information is given below, so read on for all the details.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
MP Patwari Eligibility Criteria For Age
The board has specified a maximum limit and a minimum limit on age for the various categories of candidates for them to be eligible to apply for the MP Patwari. While there is a general upper and lower limit on age for applying for the post, the board also provides age relaxation for some of the approved categories of applicants. Any applicant seeking a relaxation must be able to provide documents that support the candidate’s claim to the relaxation. Candidates in the general category must be of a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 40 years so that they can apply for the post of Madhya Pradesh Patwari.
The following table provides the age-related relaxation for the various categories of applicants on the lower and upper age limit of 18 years to 40years.
Category Related Age Relaxation
|Category||Relaxation in Upper Age Limit|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 Years|
|Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes||5 Years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||5 Years|
MP Patwari Eligibility Criteria For Educational Qualification
The applicant must have a bachelors’ degree that is recognized by the board and approved by it. It is essential for the candidates to furnish their pass certificates for their 10th standard and 12th standard examinations and also the mark sheets for both the 10th standard and the 12th standard examinations.
- It is essential for the candidates to have the Computer Proficiency Certification Test (CPCT) certificate and Hindi typing so that they can be considered as being eligible for the position of Madhya Pradesh Patwari. If the candidate does not have the certificate but is eligible in other ways, the candidate is given the relaxation of submitting the certificate no later than two years from the date of the selection.
MP Patwari Eligibility Criteria For Nationality
Only persons who are citizens of India and have the domicile of Madhya Pradesh are eligible to apply for the post of Madhya Pradesh Patwari.
Other Important Points
- Ensure that all the documents that have been mentioned as the required documents for identification at the time of Application Form filling are available with you in their original form.
- All candidates who fall in the category for relaxation in age and are claiming the same must furnish documents that will support their claim for relaxation in age.
- Candidates must ensure that their signature on all the relevant documents is identical. This is essential for the Document Verification process.
- All candidates who have been married before the specified legal age are not eligible for appearing for the exam for Madhya Pradesh Patwari.
- Candidates who have court case(s) against them are not eligible for the post of MP Patwari and, therefore, will not be allowed to take the exam.
- Decisions made by the board will be final regarding the eligibility criteria, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, the mode of selection, the conduct of the examination(s), allotment of examination centres, selection, and posting of the selected candidate. The authority shall not entertain any queries from anyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
The minimum age requirement for applying for the post of Madhya Pradesh Patwari is 18 years.
The minimum Educational Qualification for applying for the post of Madhya Pradesh Patwari is graduation.
Yes. A person must be a citizen of India and have a domicile of Madhya Pradesh for applying, besides fulfilling other criteria.
- एमपी पटवारी परीक्षा पैटर्न: अवलोकन, महत्वपूर्ण बिंदु, चयन प्रक्रिया
- एमपी पटवारी परीक्षा तिथि- दिनांक, पाठ्यक्रम, परीक्षा पैटर्न, महत्वपूर्ण बिंदु
- एमपी पटवारी कटऑफ:अवलोकन, प्रभावित करने वाले कारक, अपेक्षित कटऑफ
- MP Patwari Vacancy- Overview, Vacancy, Selection Process, Cutoff
- MP Patwari Result- Overview, Result District Wise