The MP police have released 600+ vacancies for the post. However, only the residents of the state are allowed to appear for the exam. The aspirants have to clear the written exam for getting recruited for the post. The MP Police SI Admit Card is required for appearing in the examination. After the written exam physical and medical test is conducted. The eligible candidates have to produce the required documents for verification when asked for. The date for the examination will be declared on the official website soon.
MP Police SI Exam: Overview
|Governing Body||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board ( MPPEB)|
|Name of the Post||Sub Inspector, Constable|
|Total vacancy notified||611|
|Location of the job||State of Madhya Pradesh|
|Date of exam||To be announced|
|Date of admit card release||Not notified|
MP Police SI Admit Card
The admit card is issued to the eligible aspirants well in advance before the examination. The detailed information regarding the exam is available on the admit card. The candidates are advised to check all the personal details, time, and venue thoroughly on the MP Police SI Admit Card. In case of any discrepancy, the same can be reported to the department and get rectified. It is vital to carry the admit card for the examination otherwise the candidate would not be allowed to appear for the exam. The admit card is available on the official website and it can be downloaded from the same.
The candidates have to essentially carry the MP Police SI Admit Card for the written exam. Some other documents also have to be carried for verification purposes. The other documents required to be carried along are mentioned below:
- Driving Licence
- Aadhar Card
- Birth Certificate
- Ration card
- Voter ID
How To Download The MP Police SI Admit Card
The admit card is usually released well in advance by the Madhya Pradesh Professional examination board. Normally it is available on the official website of the board before one week of the exam dates. The candidates should necessarily carry the hall ticket to the examination hall barring which they will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
The admit card is available in PDF format for download on the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board. The steps to download the MP Police SI Admit Card from the official website are mentioned below:
- Browse through the official website of the MP Professional examination board
- A notification for download of Admit card for MP Police SI exam rolls on the website. Click on the same.
- Log in with the credentials such as application number, date of birth
- A link for the Download of the MP Police SI Admit Card pops up. Tap on the link to download the admit card.
- Check all the required and mandatory details on the admit card thoroughly. If there is any discrepancy contact the commission and get it rectified immediately.
- It is recommended to take a printout of the admit card and carry it along at the time of examination.
The help desk of the commission should be contacted immediately if there is any discrepancy or error on the admit card. The errors are rectified and a fresh admit card is issued which is also informed to the candidates on their registered email id and mobile number. The candidates can then download the fresh admit card.
Details On MP Police SI Admit Card
The candidates are advised to thoroughly check all the details that are printed on the MP Police SI Admit Card. Some of the major details mentioned on the hall ticket are as follows:
- Name of the Governing Body
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the father and mother of the candidate
- Allotted Roll Number
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Date of Exam
- Time of the Exam
- Other important instructions
The MP Police SI Admit Card is the most important document for appearing in the examination to get recruited for the constable or the sub-inspector post in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The admit card is typically released on the official website of the department approximately one week before the exam. It can be downloaded in PDF format from the official website.
Frequently Asked Questions
The age limit to appear in the MP Police SI exam is between 18 years to 25 years.
The MP police SI exam is conducted in three phases. The candidates who are eligible and fulfil all other criteria have to undergo the following phases for getting recruited:
Physical Efficiency Test
The expected salary for the various posts in the MP Police department is in the range of Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800. In addition to this grade pay of Rs. 3600 is also paid. Other allowances and benefits as applicable are paid to the candidates.
- एमपी पुलिस एसआई रिक्तियां: अवलोकन, महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां, चयन प्रक्रिया, परीक्षा पैटर्न
- MP Police SI Vacancy: Overview, Important Dates, Selection Process, Exam Pattern
- MP Police SI Result: Overview, Details, Result Analysis, Cut-Off
- MP Police SI Answer Key: Overview, Answer Key 2021, Results
- MP Police SI Exam Date: Overview, Important Dates, Selection Process
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.