The Madhya Pradesh Police (MP Police) has issued Notification 2021 for the recruitment of 611 Sub-Inspectors for full-time positions in the MPPD in Madhya Pradesh, India. Candidates who are eligible to apply for the MP Police SI Recruitment should go to the official website and fill out the MP Police SI Application form.
MP Police SI Exam: Overview
|Authority in Charge of Exams||Madhya Pradesh Professional Education Board|
|Exam Organizing Body’s Official Website||peb.mp.gov.in|
|Vacancies in total||611 (approx.)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||To be Notified|
|Date of Admit Card download||To be Notified|
|Exam Date||To be Notified|
|The Application mode for Exam||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Procedure for Selection||Phase I: Written TestPhase II: Physical TestPhase III: Interview|
How To Fill Up The MP Police SI Application Form
The MP Police SI Application form can be found on the Madhya Pradesh Professional Education Board’s official website. All candidates interested in applying for Madhya Pradesh Police Recruitment must complete the application form online since this is the only way of applying for MP Police Recruitment.
Applicants have questions about completing out the MP Police SI Application form every year. Candidates must ensure that they do not make any mistakes when filling out the application form, as the Board does not accept any changes after the form has been submitted. Applicants are recommended to complete all steps in the order they appear on the application form:
- Visit the official website of the MPPEB.
- Look for the job for which you wish to apply.
- Click on the notification advertisement link on the official website.
- Read all of the data about MP Police Sub Inspector Eligibility thoroughly before proceeding and filling out the form.
- Click the “Apply Online” button.
- You will receive an email/message with your registered credentials once you have completed the registration process.
- If asked, enter your login details. If you do not already have a login ID, you must first register on the website.
- Once the form appears on your screen, fill it out. Make sure you fill out all of the fields correctly, and that you submit a photograph, a valid signature, and any other papers that are requested.
- Examine your application form before submitting it. Always double-check the information before pressing the Submit button.
- Pay the application cost. Wait for a successful online transaction before proceeding.
- Fill out and submit the application.
- For future reference, print a copy of the application form.
Working for the police department is a dream for many people, but out of thousands of MP Police SI Application forms submitted each year, only a few make the cut. It is not luck that determines who will pass the rigorous Madhya Pradesh Police Recruitment test, but rather devotion, hard effort, and sincerity that determines who will be selected as a new recruit.
With the written test and interview being two of the most important criteria for selection, together with the physical endurance test, special attention must be paid to the knowledge and presentation of oneself. It is therefore advised to seek advice from industry specialists in this area in order to pass the exam.
Oliveboard, an online competitive exam preparation platform, can aid you with this. We cater to applicants who are attempting to pass competitive exams. Candidates can use our mock test to get a sense of the types of questions that will be given in their exams. They can also use their interactive community to discover and discuss their doubts. Oliveboard also has a team of professionals who can help candidates with their questions.
You can try again after some time if the payment transaction failed while processing but no money was withdrawn from your account. If the payment transaction fails but your money is deducted from your bank account, you must provide the payment receipt to the official board’s email address and wait for a response.
No, the applicant’s signature provided at the outset of the application process is deemed final, and no later requests for signature changes will be considered.
General candidates will be charged Rs. 500, while reserved candidates will be charged Rs. 250.
Net banking, credit card, debit card, and other online payment methods are available for making payment via online mode.
Yes, you can pay the application cost via an e-challan issued by the board; the specifics are included in the exam’s official notification.
- एमपी पुलिस एसआई रिक्तियां: अवलोकन, महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां, चयन प्रक्रिया, परीक्षा पैटर्न
- MP Police SI Vacancy: Overview, Important Dates, Selection Process, Exam Pattern
- MP Police SI Result: Overview, Details, Result Analysis, Cut-Off
- MP Police SI Answer Key: Overview, Answer Key 2021, Results
- MP Police SI Exam Date: Overview, Important Dates, Selection Process
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.