NABARD, an apex development financial institution in India, has recently released the notification of NABARD Recruitment 2019 for NABARD Grade A and Grade B Officer posts. NABARD Grade A Exam is scheduled to be held on 15 and 16 June 2019 while Grade B exam will be held on 16 June. Candidates who wish to apply, should do it right away as the NABARD Registration ends on 26th May 2019. NABARD has announced a total of 87 vacancies and in this article, we’ll be providing all the details that you need to know about NABARD Vacancy 2019. So, read along to check the details:
NABARD Vacancy 2019
NABARD has announced the following Vacancies for NABARD Grade A and Grade B Officer -:
NABARD Grade B Officer – 08 Vacancies
NABARD Grade A Officer – 79 Vacancies
NABARD Grade B Vacancy
- Number of Vacancies
|No.||Post||Number of Vacancies|
- The reservation will be provided for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWBD category as per extant Government of India
- The Bank reserves the right to increase / decrease the number of vacancies or not to fill up any of the vacancies or cancel the recruitment process, as per its requirement.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming in the ‘Creamy Layer’ are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate the category as Un Reserved, i.e., ‘UR’
- PWBD candidates will be eligible for age relaxation and exemption from payment of application fee. However, they will have to pay the intimation.
NABARD Grade A Vacancy
Number of vacancies and Reservation
|ii)||Animal Husbandry / Dairy Technology||2||–||1||1||1||5|
|iii)||Economics & Agricultural Economics||2||1||1||2||1||7|
|viii)||Land Development – Soil Science||3||1||–||1||–||5|
|ix)||Plantation and Horticulture||2||–||–||1||–||3|
|AM (RDBS) – Total||31||11||9||20||7||79@|
* includes 01 backlog vacancy,
# 01 backlog vacancy under Multiple Disabilities- Open to all disciplines/all categories, which is included in overall PWBD vacancies.
@ Reservation for PWBD candidates shall be applied horizontally within the overall vacancies earmarked for various categories viz., UR, SC, ST & OBC at Sr.No. (i) to (ix) above.
Reservation – PWBD Candidates
|Benchmark Disability||Post(s) identified|
|A||Visually Challenged (VC)||Blind & Low Vision (B & LV )||—|
|B||Hearing Impairment (HI)||Deaf & Hard of Hearing (D, HH)||Asst. Manager (RDBS) – 01|
|C||Locomotor Disability (LD)||Locomotor Disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy
(LD, CP, LC, DW, AAV, MD)
|Asst. Manager (RDBS) – 01|
|D||Multiple Disability (MD)||Multiple disabilities from amongst persons under category (a) to (c) including deaf-blindness in the posts
identified for each disability
|Asst. Manager (RDBS) – 02 (includes 01 backlog)|
That’s all from us in this post. We hope you found the information provided for NABARD Vacancy 2019 useful. As the NABARD Grade A Exam is scheduled to be held on 15, 16 June and NABARD Grade B exam on 16 June 2019, there is hardly any time left for preparation. To help you all cover entire syllabus along with practice, Oliveboard brings to you NABARD Mock Test Series that includes not just mock tests but also NABARD ARD and ESI Study Notes. Check what all is offered:
- 10 NABARD Grade A/B Phase 1 Mocks
- 10 NABARD Grade A/B Phase 2 Mocks
- ARD Study Material & Notes
- ESI Study Material & Notes
- Video Crash course – 200+ Videos (Covers English, Reasoning and Quant)
- Lessons on All Topics (Covers English, Reasoning and Quant)
- 99 Topic Tests
- 60 Sectional Tests for Banking & Insurance
- GK Supplement with 2500 questions.
Validity: Jan 31st 2020
- Want to increase your Prelims score by +10?
Attempt Lockdown Live Tests – Free Daily All India Test Now
- GharPe Coaching 3.0 – Attend Free Live Classes for SBI PO & IBPS PO
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here
- UPSC EPFO EO 2020 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test