Table of Contents
NVS Exam Dates 2023
NVS Exam Dates 2023: The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has released the notification for the recruitment of teachers. TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) and PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) positions are available. There are a total of 2200 vacancies up for grabs. Candidates should know the important dates for the recruitment. The details for the same are provided below.
NVS Exam Dates – Overview
Here’s a brief overview of the exam-
|Name of the Exam||NVS Recruitment 2023|
|Conducting Body||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Post(s)||TGT and PGT|
|Mode of Exam||CBT|
NVS Exam Important Dates 2023
Candidates should keep an eye on the schedule of the exam. It is vital to keep track of the dates of various events like the last date for registration, release of admit card, etc. The following table will be updated with all the essential dates as and when the notification is released.
|Event||NVS Recruitment 1||NVS Recruitment 2- North Region|
|NVS Recruitment Registration starts||TBA||TBA|
|NVS Recruitment Registration ends||TBA||TBA|
|NVS Recruitment Last Date of Fee Payment||TBA||TBA|
|NVS Recruitment Correction Window||TBA||TBA|
|NVS Admit Card 2023||TBA||TBA|
|NVS exam date||TBA||TBA|
|NVS Answer key||TBA||TBA|
NVS Exam Dates 2023 – Application Form
Candidates can apply for NVS Recruitment online. The link for the same is given below. The registration dates will be intimated once they are announced. Candidates should make sure to register on time to avoid any issues.
Before Applying for NVS Recruitment
Here are some additional details about applying for NVS Recruitment 2023:
- You can apply for a maximum of two posts.
- You must have a valid email address and mobile number.
- You must have scanned copies of your photograph, signature, and left thumbprint in JPEG/JPG/PDF format.
- You can pay the application fee through credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- You will receive an email confirmation after submitting your application form.
The following is the fee for candidates to register for NVS Recruitment. The fee varies according to the post for which the candidate is applying.
NVS Recruitment 2023 – Application Process
Candidates should follow the given steps to register for NVS Recruitment 2023.
- Go to the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti at https://navodaya.gov.in/.
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Under “Recruitment Drive-2023”, click on “Apply Online”.
- Read the instructions carefully and accept the declaration.
- Click on “Start”.
- Fill in the registration form with your details.
- Select the profile you want to apply for.
- Fill in the application form with your personal and educational details.
- Upload a soft copy of your recent photograph, signature, and left thumbprint.
- Pay the application fee through online mode.
- Review your application form before submitting it.
- Click on “Submit”.
NVS Exam Dates 2023 – Conclusion
Candidates interested in joining the NVS should make sure to check the official website for updates. The blogs linked below will also be updated as and when more information is released.
|NVS Recruitment 2023||NVS Eligibility Critieria 2023||NVS Syllabus 2023|
|NVS Application Form 2023||NVS Cut Off 2023||NVS Salary 2023|
NVS Exam Dates 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
A1. The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti is recruiting PGTs (Post Graduate Teachers) and TGTs (Trained Graduate Teachers).
A2. NVS is yet to announce the start of the registration process for NVS Recruitment 2023.
- India Set to Host the 46th PATA Travel Mart 2023
- International Day of Older Persons 2023, Date, Theme, and Impact
- NOC Full Form, All You Need to Know About NOC
- CS Full Form, All You Need to Know About CS
- IBPS PO Prelims Exam Analysis 2023, 30th September, All Shifts
- IBPS Clerk Prelims Expected Cut Off 2023, Check Here
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
I write content to help people prepare for banking exams because I have experience as an aspirant myself. My goal is to provide accurate and easy-to-understand information for candidates. I cover various topics such as exam patterns, syllabus, study techniques, and time management to support those preparing for the exams. As a former aspirant turned content writer, I want to make the information accessible and helpful for others so that they can do well in their banking and government exams and achieve their goals.