The Punjab State Cooperative Bank Society (PSCB) has released the vacancies for Clerk and various other posts. Total vacancies released are 856, out of which 739 are for Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operators. To qualify for these clerical jobs, candidates must clear a written exam and possess some essential documents. However, the exam for PSCB Clerk 2021 was scheduled for July 2021. PSCB has postponed it to August 2021 (tentative) because of the COVID-19 crisis. In this blog, we are going to have a look at complete details related to PSCB Clerk Admit Card 2021
Table of Contents
- PSCB Clerk Admit Card 2021
- Punjab State Cooperative Bank Clerk Admit Card 2021 – Exam Overview
- Punjab State Cooperative Bank Clerk Exam Date
- PSCB Clerk Admit Card 2021 Download
- Steps to Follow to Download PSCB Clerk Admit Card 2021
- Checklist for PSCB Clerk Admit Card 2021
- Documents Required to Appear for PSCB Clerk Exam 2021
PSCB Clerk Admit Card 2021
The candidates must show some mandatory documents, and PSCB Clerk Admit Card 2021 to enter the exam hall and appear for the test. Normally, candidates can download their PSCB admit cards about 10 to 12 days before the exam. But, because of the pandemic, the dates are still undecided. In this guide, you will find all information related to PSCB admit card, like the date of exam, how and when to download the admit card, what information to check on the card, which documents to carry, etc.
Also Read: PSCB Clerk Exam Date
Punjab State Cooperative Bank Clerk Admit Card 2021 – Exam Overview
|PSCB Admit Card 2021|
|Organization||Punjab State Cooperative Bank Limited|
|Post||Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator|
|Application Submission Date||29.04.2021 – 20.05.2021|
|Exam Date||August 2021 (Tentative)|
|Admit Card Release Date||August 2021 (One week before the exam date)|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Document Verification|
|Official Web portal||https://pscb.in|
Punjab State Cooperative Bank Clerk Exam Date
Punjab State Cooperative Bank will soon declare the date for the written exam. It is conducted for filling various clerical vacancies in its departments. A multitude of candidates has applied for these posts. They are now waiting for the exam date so that they can be well-prepared before it. Though the exam is expected in August 2021, the Punjab State Cooperative Bank may extend it further considering the Covid-19 crises in India. Candidates can find information regarding the exam date and the PSCB Clerk Admit Card 2021 date on the official web portal of PSCB.
PSCB Clerk Admit Card 2021 Download
The candidates who have applied for the PSCB Clerk Exam 2021 will have to go to the official web portal of PSCB to get the admission card. The admit card issued by the PSCB will be available to download only for those candidates who have correctly registered online and paid the registration fees amount. Though the authorities have not released the admit card yet, they will release it soon on the official web portal. The aspiring candidates can download their admit cards from there by simply following the below-mentioned steps.
Steps to Follow to Download PSCB Clerk Admit Card 2021
- Open the official web portal of Punjab State Cooperative Bank (PSCB)@ https://pscb.in.
- Search for the “Categories” drop-down and then navigate to the “Recruitment” section on the home page of Punjab State Cooperative Bank.
- Click the link “CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD” there.
- A window will open up asking for your details like your registration number, date of birth, and password.
- Fill up all required details.
- Then, a PDF file of your admit card with related details will open up on your screen.
- Check your details, select the download admit card option, and press enter.
- Download the PDF file of your PSCB Clerk Admit Card 2021
- Take a print of your admit card for future references
Checklist for PSCB Clerk Admit Card 2021
After downloading your admit card, you must cross-check all details mentioned on the card. If there is any mistake on the card, you need to contact the authorities to correct it before the exam. The admit card must have your correct details, essential information of the venue, the timing of the exam, etc.
Details to be checked on the issued PSCB Clerk Admit Card
- Applicant’s Name
- Applicant Photograph
- Applicant’s Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant’s Roll Number
- Applicant’s Father’s/Mother’s Name
- Applicant’s Gender (Male/ Female)
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Post Name
- Examination Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Centre Code
- Name of Exam Centre
- Exam Centre Address
- Signature of Applicant and Exam Counselor
Check your admit card properly for any mistake and especially reporting time. Reach the examination center before time. The exam coordinators ask candidates to be at the venue at least half an hour before the exam starting time.
Documents Required to Appear for PSCB Clerk Exam 2021
Other than your PSCB admit card; the exam coordinators also ask for some documents to verify identity. So, you need to keep some documents with you on the day of the exam, including
- A printed copy of your PSCB admit card.
- Original and photocopies of any valid ID Proof (Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License, PAN Card, or Passport) original & photocopy
- Two passport size coloured recent photographs
Also, Read for more details: PSCB Clerk Result
Punjab State Cooperative Bank conducts an OMR written examination to fill multiple vacancies generated in a year. To appear for this exam, candidates need to apply online and provide the essential details and documents at the time of registration. PSCB issues admit cards to all eligible candidates and upload them on its official web portal a week before the exam date. Candidates can download their PSCB Clerk Admit Card 2021 from the site and must carry it and ID proof at the exam time.
The PSCB Clerk Admit Card 2021 will be available online in a PDF file on the official web portal of Punjab State Cooperative Bank.
The exam is expected in August 2021. However, the date can be postponed considering Covid-19. You will get a notification on the official web portal of PSCB.
Punjab State Cooperative Bank authorities release the admit card a week before the exam date. Candidates can visit PSCB official web portal and download the same from there.
Contact the concerned authorities immediately stating the discrepancy and get it corrected as soon as possible.
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.