The Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board is responsible for conducting various exams to recruit Rajasthan Information Assistants. The RSMSSB uploads the Rajasthan Information Assistant Admit Card on its website. It is mandatory for all candidates that they must carry identity proof along with a permission letter. Contenders should also read the exam instructions and rules.
Rajasthan Information Assistant Exam: Overview
|Name of the department
|Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)
|Department of information technology and communication (DOITC)
|Contract and fixed salary basis
|Full time and Government job (Contract basis)
Rajasthan Information Assistant Admit Card
The date for the exam of the Information Assistant under the Rajasthan Selection Board for Subordinate and Ministerial Services is not yet finalized. Rajasthan Information Assistant Admit Card will be made available fifteen days before the exam.
All the information and latest updates are available on the Website. The Rajasthan Information Assistant Admit Card will be released soon. The admit card of any exam is a very necessary document. The Admit Card is a collection of candidates’ personal information like photo, name, and father name, roll no, Address, exam center, etc.
After downloading the admit card, the candidate first needs to check the complete information and must check the exam center. All the information must be right. If any details are wrong, candidates must correct them before exam authority i.e. RSMSSB
How To Download The Rajasthan Information Assistant Admit Card
Every candidate should know how to obtain a copy of the RSMSSB Admit Card. You will be able to print your admit without any problems as a result of this. Follow the steps below to download the, Admit Card:
- Visit the RSMSSB’s official website to obtain an admit card for any RSMSSB job.
- The admission card area of the homepage can be found on the bottom-right of the page.
- You will be routed to the admit card page if you click on it.
- Look for the link to your selected (applied) post’s admit card and click it.
- On your screen, you will see a new page with general information about that post.
- On the right side of this page, click the ‘Get Admit Card’ option.
- Now, along with the security captcha, enter your application number and choose Date of Birth.
- The Rajasthan Information Assistant Admit Card will appear on your screen.
We hope that this article has provided you with the necessary details about the Rajasthan Information Assistant Admit Card, from where to download the admit card and instructions for downloading it along with the information to be checked on the Admit Card.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board is responsible for conducting various exams to recruit Information Assistant
The official website of the Rajasthan Information Assistant exam is www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
The admit card of the Rajasthan Information Assistant exam will be released 15 days before the date of the exam.
There are two phases in the Rajasthan Information Assistant exam namely stage 1 and stage 2
The mode of examination of the Rajasthan Information Assistant exam is online.
The result date of the Rajasthan Information Assistant exam will be updated soon
Information such as name, date of birth, application ID, password, date of birth, and mobile number is required for downloading the admit card for the Rajasthan Information Assistant exam.
- Rajasthan Information Assistant Vacancy- Overview, Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria
- Rajasthan Information Assistant Result- Overview, Important Dates, Selection Process
- Rajasthan Information Assistant Salary & Job Profile
- Rajasthan Information Assistant Answer Key- Overview, Important Dates, Selection Process, Cut off
- Rajasthan Information Assistant Exam Date- Overview, Exam Date, Selection Process, Exam Pattern
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.