The Rajasthan Information Assistant is considered as one of the highly recommended jobs for the Information Technology & Communication Department. The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board has released the employment notification in this field. This is related to the technical field. The latest notification was released for several vacancies. Candidates have been eagerly waiting for this opportunity. You could apply for the vacancies online on their official website. This blog consists of all the information a candidate wants to know about the Rajasthan Information Assistant Vacancy, eligibility criteria, etc.
Table of Contents
Rajasthan Information Assistant Exam: Overview
|Name of Organization||Rsmssb|
|Rsmssb Full Form||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board|
|Post Name||Information Assistant|
|Notification Release Date||–|
|Start Date to Apply||7 Jun 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||21 Jun 2021|
|Exam Date||6 Sep 2021|
|Result Date||To be announced|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
Rajasthan Information Assistant Vacancy
The total number of vacancies are around 1300. However, the category-wise Rajasthan Information Assistant Vacancy is not available yet. The RSMSSB will soon release the details of the category-wise details. Stay tuned for more updates.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
All the candidates who have completed their graduation are eligible to apply for this position. It is one of the most awaited & preferred to grab opportunities to work in the Rajasthan Sub Ordinate ministerial service selection board. It is best to grab the opportunity at its earliest. Those who have already filled in the vacancy form can be counted as one of the lucky ones. It is advised for the candidates to carefully read the instructions while filling in the details.
Here is the detailed list of the eligibility criteria you might want to look into:
- Candidates must have completed their graduation or high degree from a recognized university
- Degree in Bachelor of Computer Science/ Computer Engineering / Computer Application/ CS in Electronics & IT are allowed to apply for this post
- Those who have completed their Polytechnic diploma in computer engineering can also apply for this post.
- Candidates who pursued graduation in “O” Level or higher Level certificate Course conducted by the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology/ DOEACC are also eligible to apply for this vacancy.
- Those who simply are graduated as computer operator or programming assistant COPA/Data Programming and Computer Software DPCS are also welcomed to apply for this position.
- Apart from this candidate or applicant should know Hindi Written in Devanagari script and knowledge of Rajasthani culture would be given prior consideration.
- Candidates with a typing speed of at least 20 words per minute will be considered. The typing should be in both languages Hindi & English.
If you fall under any of the above categories, then you are eligible for this post. Feel free to check updates & apply online.
Talking about the age limit to apply for this position is that the candidate or applicant should be a minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 35 years of age. Any age relaxations will be provided as per the state government rules.
Application Fee To Apply For Rajasthan Information Assistant Vacancy
Every applicant needs to pay a certain amount of fee while applying online for this vacancy.
- General Category – Rs. 450/-
- Scheduled Caste/Tribes (SC/ST) – Rs. 250/-
- Other Backward Class (OBC) – Rs. 350/-
- The application fee is only applicable online
- Candidates can pay the fee online mode. Debit/Credit/Net Banking is available for the users to make payments.
The last date to fill the application form was in September 2021. Those who have filled the form will be able to proceed with the further process. Those who could not fill the application form will have to wait for future vacancies.
You can fill the form which is available on their official website https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/
As of now, there is no communication for future vacancies. You need to keep a check on their website for any further notification.
- Rajasthan Information Assistant Vacancy- Overview, Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria
- Rajasthan Information Assistant Result- Overview, Important Dates, Selection Process
- Rajasthan Information Assistant Salary & Job Profile
- Rajasthan Information Assistant Answer Key- Overview, Important Dates, Selection Process, Cut off
- Rajasthan Information Assistant Exam Date- Overview, Exam Date, Selection Process, Exam Pattern
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.