Rajasthan Information Assistant Exam – The Government of Rajasthan, established the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB), through the provisions of Article 309 of the Indian Constitution.
The Board was incorporated with the purpose of direct recruiting competent or highly skilled Individuals to various government vacancies through:
- A Written Test,
- A Professional Test, and
- Personal Interviews.
Accordingly, the Rajasthan Information Assistant Exam was conducted through online mode, under the aegis of RSMSSB, to fill up the 1300 vacancies for the Post of Information Assistant (Suchana Sahayak – IA) for Department of Information Technology & Communication (DoITC), Rajasthan. The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, Jaipur has already released the dates for Rajasthan Information Assistant Exam (Suchna Sahayak Bharti) 2021, for those candidates who have Technical Backgrounds and are looking for Technical/IT Jobs in Rajasthan. The candidates can check and download the Syllabus and Exam Pattern of the Rajasthan Information Assistant Exam, from the official site. Previously such recruitment was held in 2013 for many vacancies. The RSMSSB Information Assistant Recruitment 2021 is being done by DOITC RSMSSB.
Table of Contents
- Rajasthan Information Assistant Exam: Overview
- Rajasthan Information Assistant Exam: Important Dates
- Rajasthan Information Assistant Eligibility Criteria:
- Procedure To Fill Up The Application Form Of DOITC Rajasthan IA (Suchana Sahayak) Recruitment 2021:
- Rajasthan Information Assistant Syllabus
- Rajasthan Information Assistant Exam Pattern:
- Rajasthan Information Assistant Admit Card:
Rajasthan Information Assistant Exam: Overview
|Post Name||Hindi & English Information Assistant (सूचना सहायक)|
|Department Name||The Department of Information Technology & Communication (DoITC)|
|Type of Job||Full-Time Government Job on Fixed Salary|
|Total Number of posts||1300|
Rajasthan Information Assistant Exam: Important Dates
|Application started on||8 March 2021|
|Last date for form submission||27 April 2021|
|Examination Date||12 May 2021|
|Revised Exam Date||12 September 2021|
|Typing Test||05 October 2021|
Rajasthan Information Assistant Eligibility Criteria:
(I) Candidates should possess the following basic or minimum qualifications to apply online in RSMSSB Information Assistant (Suchana Sahayak) vacancies and take the process further.
- Graduate or higher degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Computer Applications/Computer Science & Engineering or Electronics or Electronics & Telecommunication or Information Technology or equivalent of a University established by law in India. Or,
- Post Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Applications or 3 years Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Applications/Information Technology or equivalent from a Polytechnic institution recognised by the government. Or,
- Graduate from a University established by law in India with a Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/Information Technology or the equivalent of a University established by law in India or of an Institution recognized by the Government. Or,
- Graduate from a University established by law in India with “O” or Higher Level Certification Course conducted by National Institution of Electronics and Information Technology (NIEIT) / DOEACC under the control of Department of Electronics, Government of India. Or,
- Graduate of a University established by law in India with Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/Data Preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) Certification Organised under National/State Council of Vocational Training Scheme.
- Age limit: The age of the candidate should be between 21 to 35 years of age as of 01 – 01 – 2020. The standard age relaxation is applicable to ST/ST candidates.
- Minimum typing speed of 20 words per minute in both Hindi and English Languages.
- Candidates must also have knowledge of both spoken Hindi and Devanagari Scripts (Lipi) and Sanskrit.
Only applicants who satisfy the above eligibility parameters must fill the Rajasthan IA Online Application form.
- Grade Pay: 2800, Level: 8
- Pay Band: Rs.5200 – 20,200 per month.
- Salary during the Probation Period: Rs.18, 500 per month – 10% NPS.
- So, the basic salary during the Probation Period: Rs.16,650/month.
- Basic Salary (after probation period): Rs.26,300 per month.
- Gross Salary (àfter probation period): Basic Salary DA HRA (DA: 17%, HRA: 8% – 16%): Rs.33,000 per month.
- Net Salary: Gross Salary – Deductions: Rs.29, 000 (approximately in the 1st year).
Procedure To Fill Up The Application Form Of DOITC Rajasthan IA (Suchana Sahayak) Recruitment 2021:
- First, a candidate should check the eligibility criteria before applying online for Rajasthan Information Assistant (Suchana Sahayak) Vacancy 2021.
- If the candidate is eligible, then they should apply online for RSMSSB Information Assistant Recruitment 2021.
- The candidate should keep ready, all the documents, i.e. photographs, signature, caste certificate, 10th, 12th & graduation mark sheets.
- The candidate should then visit the official website of the RSMSSB department or click on “DIRECT APPLY ONLINE”.
- The candidate should fill in their basic details viz. Name, Fathers’s/Guardian’s Name, Address, etc.
- The candidate should then fill in the educational details, viz. subject and marks obtained in 10th, 12th and in Graduation.
- Once that is done, the candidate should then upload his/her photograph and signature.
- They should then choose the payment mode: offline or online.
- The candidate should then pay the Application fee for RSMSSB Information Assistant (Suchana Sahayak) Vacancies.
- Finally, the candidate should submit the application form after thoroughly verifying it.
The candidate should save the application in either read-only word file mode or in PDF format, on their computer, laptop, or mobile. The candidate can also save the same in online drives. Additionally, the candidate can take a printout of the same and keep the record in a file in physical format, for future use.
The eligible candidates will have to deposit:
|General/OBC category candidates||Rs.450|
|OBC/BC candidates from the non-creamy layer||Rs.350|
|candidates from SC/ST categories||Rs.250|
Rajasthan Information Assistant Syllabus
- Current Affairs.
- General Knowledge about Science.
- History of State And Country.
- News related to Games and Sports.
- Latest Events.
- Persons in Headlines.
- Names of Ministers.
- Synonyms & Antonyms.
- Appropriate Prepositions.
- Sentence Construction.
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spelling Test
- Spotting Errors (Corrections).
- Arrangement of Sentences.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Paragraph Completion.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Joining of Sentences.
- Fill in the blanks.
Statistics, Economics, and Mathematics
- Design of Sample Survey: Sampling Unit, Sampling frame, Sampling fraction, Sampling with and without replacement, Population Parameter and Sample estimator, Simple random sampling, stratified random sampling, systematic sampling, cluster sampling.
- Collection, Classification, Tabulation and Diagrammatic Presentation of data. Measures of Central Tendency, Dispersion, Moments.
- Correlation and Regression: Correlation and its coefficients, Linear Regression.
- Index Number: Uses, types, and limitations of index numbers, construction of index numbers, simple and weighted aggregate method, Simple and weighted average price-relatives, Chain base index numbers, Base shifting, Cost of Living Index numbers.
- Time Series Analysis: Components, Measurements of Trend, Seasonal, Cyclical and irregular variations.
GK and Current Affairs:
- Current Affairs.
- General knowledge of Science.
- History of the State and Country.
IT and Computer Fundamentals:
- Problem Solving, Data Efficiency, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation, Analytical Reasoning and Mental Ability.
- General Development and Current Affairs Related to India and Rajasthan and Major Development in the IT Sector.
- Introduction to Operating System, Word Processing (MS Word), MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and DBMS.
- Representation of Data: Digital and Analog.
- Number System: Decimal, Binary. and Hexadecimal.
- Introduction to Data processing, Concept of files and its types.
- Introduction to Internet Technology, and Protocol, Main, Lane, VEN, Introduction to Online and Offline Merging, Search Engines, World Wide Web (www), Web Publishing, Creation and Maintenance of Websites, HTML, Multimedia and Graphics, Interactivity Tools, Voicemail and Video Conferencing, An Introduction to E-commerce.
- Algorithm for Problem Solving, Introduction to Sea Language, Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), Introduction to Integrated Development Environment (IDE) and its advantages.
For a more detailed syllabus & topic-wise analysis of the Rajasthan Information Assistant (Suchana Sahayak) examination, please refer to our Rajasthan Information Assistant Syllabus blog or and visit the official web of the Department of Information Technology & Communication (DOITC) and read the notification.
A candidate can download the syllabus in the PDF format from: Click Here
Rajasthan Information Assistant Exam Pattern:
- The examination takes place in two phases: Candidates who qualify in Paper-I will be called for Paper-II.
- The examination will be of 100 marks of 3 – hour duration.
The paper-II will be undertaken to test the typing skills of the candidates, in both Hindi and English Languages. This will be of 30 minutes duration.
Font To be used in Information Assistant Typing Test
- English – Courier New.
- Hindi – Devlys 010
Keyboard Layout to be used in IA Typing Test
- English – Standard QWERTY Keyboard.
- Hindi – Remington Keyboard
|Marking||For each wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of ⅓ points|
|Minimum Qualifying Marks for general category||40%|
|Qualifying marks for SC/ST||36%|
|Paper – I (Written Examination)||Merit Test, General Knowledge (GK) in IT and Computer Applications.||100||3 hours|
|Test of Typing Speed||Hindi and English||(15 15) minutes = 30 minutes|
Break-up Of Rajasthan Information Assistant Exam Pattern:
|Serial Number||Subject||Number of questions||Marks|
Post qualifying the written examination, the examination authority will invite the successful candidates for skill tests and for other processes. The final selection of the candidates, after document verification, will be based on a Personal Interview.
Rajasthan Information Assistant Admit Card:
Admit card for Rajasthan Information Assistant (सुचना सहायक) is generally available 15 days before the start of Part – I test. For this, the candidate may check out the official website mentioned earlier. A candidate needs to fill up their details on the official website and download the same.
Yes, RSMSSB Information Assistant Result 2021 was released on the official site.
The candidates can check the RSMSSB Information Assistant Result 2021 from the official website: www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
RSMSSB Information Assistant Results 2021 were declared by Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board.
- 22 September Current Affairs 2023 in English
- BCI Organises International Lawyers’ Conference 2023 in New Delhi
- Swati Nayak, 2023 Borlaug Field Award Winner
- 108-Foot Adi Shankaracharya Statue in Omkareshwar Unveiled
- MBBS Full Form, All You Need to Know About MBBS
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.