The MP Police SI Job Profile is a very sought-after post in the Police Services of Madhya Pradesh. Due to the good salary offered and the perk and benefits, many aspirants dream to get recruited to the post. The MP Police SI is recruited through a selection process that consists of a Written Exam, a Physical Endurance Test, and an Interview. The candidate has to clear all the parameters, including the document verification stage, to get selected for the post. The MP Police SI Salary is decided by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB). The responsibility of an MP Police SI is of great dignity and respect. Hence, the most deserving candidates are selected through this rigorous recruitment program. The jobs offered to receive a good salary package with perks and benefits, subject to completion of the probation period.
MP Police SI Job Profile
The responsibility of safety measures in the city lies with the Police authorities. Hence, the Job Profile is of great obligation. The MP Police SI job profile includes the following:
- Regarded as the first investigating officers in any crime.
- Responsible to maintain law and order in their designated areas.
- File FIR for the cases brought up by the citizens.
- Ensure security of the area allotted to them.
- Be present at the courts while hearing the cases.
- Ensure smooth functioning of the Police Stations.
- Assisting senior officers in investigation cases.
- Handling paperwork at the police station.
- Alarming locals for any uncertain, risky situations in the area that they should be alert for.
- Spreading awareness regarding the social, cyber, and political situations that can cause a threat to the citizens.
Key Skills Required For The Post Of MP Police SI
Apart from the job profile mentioned, the post requires certain other skills and abilities as well to deliver the best services. These skills may not be tested through the exams directly. However, the candidate should possess them and is also required to develop them over a period of time to serve according to the expectations of the post. Following is the list of skills:
- Professional behavior around the workplace and in other places while representing the Police.
- Investigative attitude towards work.
- Best judgement abilities that are unbiased.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Conversant with the regional and national language.
- Strong Knowledge of the Law and Order.
- Good team spirit and cohesive work abilities.
- Knowledge about the geographical and environmental aspects of the area of work.
- Problem-solving abilities are required to solve cases.
- Good reporting skills.
- Technological skills and safety equipment handling.
- Time management.
- Following and giving directions as needed.
MP Police SI Salary
The role of MP Police SI is of good calibre and hence, they are offered a very good annual package by the MP Government. According to the MP Police SI Notification 2021, the package ranges between INR 9300/- to INR 34,800/- as basic pay. The annual salary ranges from INR 1,11,600/- to INR 4,17,600/-. This Salary is for both Technical and Non-Technical Posts.
The above salary is structured as below:
- House Rent Allowance
- Dearness Allowance
- Fuel Expenses
MP Police SI salary structure is as below:
|Basic Pay||INR 34,800|
|Grade Pay||INR 3,600|
|Dearness Allowance||INR 4,344|
|HRA and other Allowances||INR 5,430 to INR 11,000|
|Total MP Police SI Salary||INR 45,974 to INR 51,544|
The Total Salary = Basic Pay Grade Pay Dearness Allowance Other Allowances
MP Police SI Perks And Additional Benefits
The post contains a probation period up to 6 months from the date of joining. After successful completion of such period, the following perks and benefits are awarded along with the salary. The list of such perks and benefits is as below:
- Provident Fund
- Pension (After Retirement)
- Dearness Allowance
- Overtime Allowance
- Medical Facilities
- Dress Allowance
- Educational Assistance
- Night duty Allowance
- Ration Allowance
- Travelling and Transfer Allowance
- Telephone/ Mobile connection/ electricity bill Allowance
- Study Leaves
MP Police SI Probation Period
A probation period is a period after joining but before becoming a permanent employee. During such a period, the employee is trained in the district Police Station practically. Such a training period is mandatory as it gives practical training and teaches the candidates a lot of fieldwork regarding their job. This probation period is of 6 months. The MP Police SI is eligible for all the benefits and perks offered to the regular employees after completion of these 6 months in the Police department.
MP Police SI Career Growth And Promotion
The MP State Government decides upon the Salary of the MP Police SI based on multiple other factors as well. Pay Scale, Promotions, perks, and benefits are decided by the performance, vacancies, and other parameters. The period for the promotion is fixed by the State Government and is usually within such period considering other factors.
An MP Police SI normally takes 15 years for a promotion to the post of MP Police Inspector. Further, it takes around 10 more years to get promoted to ACP (Assistant Commissioner of Police) along with an impeccable service track record. There are a few instances where a Sub-Inspector has directly been promoted to the post of Additional Deputy Commissioners as well. There is also an increase in the PayScale and perks and benefits along with the promotion.
Candidates are advised to prepare well for this recruitment and stay in touch with the official website to get further updates. It is very important for aspirants to analyze and understand the role and responsibilities mentioned in the MP Police SI job Profile, expected for the said post, and accordingly, prepare relevant skills for it.
The MP Police SI Probation period is 6 months
Yes. The Salary structure of the MP Police SI includes Dearness Allowance.
The basic pay scale for MP Police SI ranges from INR 9,300 to INR 34,800.
The MP Police SI receives the following allowances as named – the Dearness Allowance, Dress Allowance, Night Duty Allowance, Medical Allowance, Gratuity, Provident Fund, Ration Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Pension, Overtime Allowance, etc.
- एमपी पुलिस एसआई रिक्तियां: अवलोकन, महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां, चयन प्रक्रिया, परीक्षा पैटर्न
- MP Police SI Vacancy: Overview, Important Dates, Selection Process, Exam Pattern
- MP Police SI Result: Overview, Details, Result Analysis, Cut-Off
- MP Police SI Answer Key: Overview, Answer Key 2021, Results
- MP Police SI Exam Date: Overview, Important Dates, Selection Process
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.