The RMSSB conducts the Rajasthan Information Assistant Exam to recruit candidates for the post of the Rajasthan Information Assistant. Candidates desirous of taking the Rajasthan Information Assistant Exam need to know the Rajasthan Information Assistant Syllabus in detail in order to secure a good result in the exam. In this blog, we will discuss the syllabus in detail for the exam. Candidates should begin their exam preparation immediately because there is a lot of competition for government jobs in Rajasthan.
Rajasthan Information Assistant Exam: Overview
|Name of authority||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Designation||Information Assistant (IA)|
|Number of Posts||To be updated soon|
|Date of Exam||To be released|
|Selection Process||Written exam, Typing test|
RSMSSB Rajasthan Informatics Assistant Syllabus 2021
|Capacity TestingInformation TechnologyComputer Theory||100||3 Hours|
Rajasthan Information Assistant Syllabus In Detail
The RSMSSB Rajasthan Information Assistant Syllabus is divided into two sections. The Rajasthan Suchna Sahayak Written Syllabus is part one, and the Rajasthan Information Assistant Typing Speed test is part two. The syllabus is listed in detail table:
- Aptitude test, General Information in information technology and computer fundamentals.
- Introduction to Operating System, Word Processing (MS Word), Spreadsheet Software (MS Excel), Presentation Software (MS PowerPoint), DBMS Software (MS Excel)
- Overview of the computer system including the input-output devices, pointing devices and scanners
- Representation of Data, Introduction to Data Processing, Concept of files and its types
- Problem Solving, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation, Mental Ability and Analytical Reasoning, Data Efficiency.
- General Development and Current Affairs related to India and Rajasthan, the major developments in the field of Information Technology
- Algorithm for Problem Solving, Introduction of Object-Oriented Programming, Introduction to Sea Language, Principles and Programming Technical, Concepts Introduction to “Integrated Development Environment” and its advantages
- Introduction to Internet Technology and Protocol, VEN, Main, Lane, Search Services/Engines, Introduction to Online and Offline Merging, WWW, Web Publishing, Creation and Maintenance of Websites, HTML Interactivity Tools, Multimedia and Graphics, Video Conferencing and Voicemail, Introduction to e-commerce.
- Indian Parliament
- Inventions in the World
- Indian Economy
- Basic GK
- Famous Days and Dates
- Indian Politics
- Famous Books and Authors
- Basic Computer
- Indian Culture
- Indian History
- MS Office
- Basics of Computer
- Basic Networking
- Knowledge of Hardware/Software
- Knowledge of Database
- Input/Output Devices
- Working on the Internet
- Important Abbreviations
- Indian Political Studies
- Indian Constitution
- Society Culture
- Current Affairs – Regional, National, International
- Disaster Management – Prevention and Mitigation
- Civilization Heritage
- Arts and Literature of India and Telangana State
- Strategies and Sustainable Development
- General Science
- Social Exclusion
- Governance and Public Policy
- Moral Values and Professional Ethics in Education
- Social development and economic development of Telangana and India
- Environmental Issues
- Basic English
- Analytical Abilities – Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation
- History of Telangana (Political, socioeconomic and cultural) with special emphasis on Telangana statehood movement and formation of Telangana state.
- Issue of rights such as caste, gender, disability, tribe, caste etc.
- One Word Substitutions
- Fill in the Blanks
- Comprehension Passage
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Error Correction
- Fill in the Blanks
- Unseen Passages
- Idioms and Phrases
Exam Strategy for Information Assistants in 2021
To begin their preparations for the written examination, candidates must follow a strategy. This will ensure that pupils study and prepare for their tests and selections with care. Following the tips below will help you ace your exam.
- Carefully review the Rajasthan Information Assistant Syllabus. If this isn’t possible at the last minute, focus on the topics that carry the most weight in terms of grades and are asked the most frequently.
- Make sure you’re working in a distraction-free setting when you’re prepared.
- Create a study plan. Make a list of the topics you want to cover and cross them off as you go. This makes keeping track of the things mentioned much easier.
- Take practice quizzes and solve previous year’s exam papers once you’ve grasped the key concepts.
- You won’t miss a basic inquiry if you use effective time management.
- Take care to clear any doubts you may have before the exam.
- Take study notes while you’re studying to help you with last-minute edits.
- Pay greater attention to your weak spots and invest more time in them.
In this blog, you have come to know about Rajasthan Information Assistant Syllabus, the preparation, etc. We hope that this article will be very useful in your exam preparation and in securing good marks. In case of any doubts contact us at Oliveboard.
In the RSMSSB Exam, there is a negative marking.
Yes, RSMSSB gives both a syllabus and a test pattern.
RSMSSB Syllabus will only include topics and exam patterns and structure in which the questions for the exam are framed.
The mode of examination of the Rajasthan Information Assistant exam is online.
There are two phases in the Rajasthan Information Assistant exam namely stage 1 and stage 2.
- Rajasthan Information Assistant Vacancy- Overview, Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria
- Rajasthan Information Assistant Result- Overview, Important Dates, Selection Process
- Rajasthan Information Assistant Salary & Job Profile
- Rajasthan Information Assistant Answer Key- Overview, Important Dates, Selection Process, Cut off
- Rajasthan Information Assistant Exam Date- Overview, Exam Date, Selection Process, Exam Pattern
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.