The Rajasthan Police department will release the final result for the Police Constable recruitment examination once the process of examination is concluded. The result will be available on its official website. The cutoff marks, answer key, and the merit list too will be released on its official website. This article will provide you with complete information on how to download your Rajasthan Police Constable Result, answer key, cut off, and the Merit list.
Rajasthan Police Constable Selection Process
The Rajasthan Police Constable recruitment process has the following stages.
- Written Test
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Proficiency Test
The Process To Download/ Check The Rajasthan Police Constable Result
The Board will release the result on its official website. The candidates who have taken the written examination of the Rajasthan Police Constable should follow the below steps to check/download the Rajasthan Police Constable Result
Step 1: Visit the official website of Rajasthan Police.
Step 2: Select the link of the declaration of provisional result of the constable recruitment written examination.
Step 3: Check the result files. There are separate PDFs for separate districts.
Step 4: Click on your district PDF.
Step 5: Download the result.
(the result has names of candidates who have qualified for the PST (Physical Efficiency Test) and PET ( Physical Standard Test).
Check your roll number in the list. The candidate category too is mentioned in the list.
- The result will be released on the official website- www.police.rajasthan.gov.in
- To check the result the candidates, require the Registration number/ roll number and the date of birth.
- If the candidate has an objection or doubt about the result/ cut off/ merit list, he/ she should immediately contact the concerned authorities.
- Candidates should keep checking the website for further updates.
Details Mentioned In The Rajasthan Police Constable Result
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Maximum marks
- Category-wise Cut Off Marks
- Marks secured by the Candidate
Process/ Steps To Calculate Rajasthan Police Constable Examination Marks:
- The total number of questions is 150.
- Total marks are 75.
- The time duration of the examination is 2 ½ hours (150 minutes)
- Negative marking is applicable. For every wrong answer or multiple answers to one question, a 0.25 mark will be deducted.
The Total Marks can be calculated as
Step 1: Add the sum of correct answers and multiply it by 0.50.
Step 2: Add the sum of incorrect answers and multiply it by 0.25.
(No marks are deducted for unanswered questions)
Step 3: Subtract Step 2 from Step 1. The remaining is your score.
Rajasthan Police Constable Examination- Minimum Qualifying Marks
|Minimum qualifying marks
|40 per cent
|OBC (Other Backward Classes)
|40 per cent
|SC (Scheduled Castes)
|36 per cent
|ST (Scheduled Tribes)
|36 per cent
Rajasthan Police Constable Cut off Marks
The cut-off marks for the Rajasthan Police Constable examination is the qualifying marks a candidate must achieve to clear the first stage of the selection process. Candidates unable to attain the said cut off will not qualify for the next level of selection. The cut off marks are not stable and continue to change from year to year.
The calculation of the cut-off marks depends on various factors- category/ reservations, the number of vacancies, previous year cut off trends, the number of candidates taking the examination, the difficulty level of the question paper, and the performance of the candidates. The Rajasthan Information Assistant cut off marks will be released a few days before the result is declared. The Board will release the cut off marks on its official website.
Rajasthan Police Constable Final Merit List
The Merit list for the Rajasthan Police Constable will be announced only after the declaration of the result. The merit list will be released after all the objections by the candidates against the answer key have been considered. The merit list will contain the names of the candidates who have been shortlisted for an appointment. The names will be listed according to Merit. The merit list will be based on the marks secured by the candidates in all the rounds- written examination, physical efficiency test, and proficiency test. While preparing the merit list, relaxation will be given to the Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe candidates. A combined merit list will be prepared for all the categories.
We hope this article has helped you in getting information regarding relevant details of the Rajasthan Police Constable recruitment. We always strive to give our readers clear and accurate information for the recruitments. You can check the Rajasthan Police Constable Result once it is released by the Board.
FAQS: Frequently Asked Questions:
The Rajasthan Police Constable Merit List will be released after the written examination and the process of selection is concluded.
The result once released will be available on the official website of the Board- www.police.rajasthan.gov.in
- Rajasthan Police Constable Vacancy- Vacancy, Application Fees, Eligibility Criteria And Selection Procedure
- Rajasthan Police Constable Result- Selection Process, Important Information
- Rajasthan Police Constable Answer Key- Overview, Answer Key, Contact Information
- Rajasthan Police Constable Exam Date- Overview, Exam Date, Selection
- Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card- Overview, Important Dates, Admit Card
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.