Dear Aspirants, General Awareness is a recurring and one of the most scoring sections in various Bank and Government Exams.
It is broadly divided into ‘Static GK’ and ‘Current Affairs’. In ‘Static GK’ you can expect questions from various topics like History, Economics, Banking Awareness, Technology, Sports, Politics, etc.
The following eBook contains names of various Historical Monuments of India, their locations and significance in various Bank and Government exam preparation.
You can expect 1 or 2 questions in the General Awareness section from this.
Download Ebook: Monuments of India Information
Where is the Qutub Minar located?
Answer: d: Delhi
Learning this eBook might just earn you brownie points in your next Bank/Government exam.
For more questions, topics and resources on General Awareness click on the banner:
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam with Mock Tests & Live Classes Here
- SSC CGL Brahamstra – Join Practice-based Online Tuition for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam
- Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test here
- SSC CHSL 2019 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test