Logical Reasoning is the most interesting and the trickiest section of any competitive examination. It is designed to test your logical ability and analytical skills. Solving Reasoning section needs a proper strategy as unlike Quant there are no fixed rules. Regular and consistent practice is the only strategy to clear this section. Though it may be considered old fashioned, practicing from a book is still preferred by many aspirants. Keeping this in mind, Oliveboard has come up with yet another book to help you for top Bank Exams like IBPS PO, SBI PO, RRB PO, SBI Clerk, IBPS Clerk, RRB Clerk, NABARD, SEBI, RBI Grade B etc., and other Banking, Insurance & Regulatory Exams aspirants. We are launching a new Reasoning Book in collaboration with Repro India Limited. Know complete details about the Absolute Reasoning book for all Bank, Insurance & Regulatory Exams by Oliveboard below.
Table of Contents
What to expect in the New Absolute Reasoning Book?
This book has been completely revised and updated as per the latest exam trends by experts with a combined experience of 30+ years. The book starts with the basics of reasoning and moves on to cover more difficult topics such as Puzzles and Arrangement, Logical Reasoning, Critical Reasoning, Computer Aptitude and Data Sufficiency. Each section contains a detailed explanation of the topics, followed by practice questions with detailed explanations and solutions. Practice questions at the end of each chapter will help you test your understanding Questions range across easy, moderate, and difficult levels with detailed solutions Contents of the Book. Important features of the book are as follows :
- Covers all the Banking, Insurance, Regulatory Bodies, and other government exams.
- Covers all the topics of Reasoning Ability, beneficial for the preparation of both Prelims and Mains level of Examination.
- Includes plenty of questions given as examples, practice questions, and bonus questions
- Questions range across easy, moderate, and difficult levels with detailed solutions.
- Up to date with the latest pattern of questions.
Where to buy the New Absolute Reasoning Book by Oliveboard?
Buy your copy of the absolute Reasoning Book for Banking, Insurance, Regulatory and other competitive exams by clicking on the link given below :
For Flipkart :
For Amazon :
New Absolute Reasoning | 2022 Special Edition Reasoning book by Oliveboard
The book contains the following sections :
- Section I: Puzzles and Arrangements – This section comprises concepts and practice questions across all the basic and advanced level puzzles such as linear, circular, floors, dates, arrangement with shifting, etc.
- Section II: Logical Reasoning – This section provides a complete understanding of concepts and practice of Logical Reasoning topics such as blood relations, direction sense, coding-decoding, etc.
- Section III: Critical Reasoning – This section gives a comprehensive understanding and approach for questions based on inferences and conclusions, strengthening/weakening of arguments, causes, effects, decision-making, etc.
- Section IV: Computer Aptitude – This section comprises concepts and practice across topics of Input-Output, resultant numbers, alphanumeric coding and series, binary number, and flow charts.
- Section V: Data Sufficiency – This section provides concepts and practice across all types of data sufficiency and data redundancy.
Absolute Reasoning book for all Bank, Insurance & Regulatory Exams | Overview
Check out the complete overview of the Absolute Reasoning book for all Bank, Insurance & Regulatory Exams below :
|Publisher||Oliveboard Comptech Pvt Ltd|
|No. of Pages||424 Pages|
|Exams covered||Top Bank Exams like IBPS PO, SBI PO, RRB PO, SBI Clerk, IBPS Clerk, RRB Clerk, NABARD, SEBI, RBI Grade B etc., and other Banking, Insurance & Regulatory Exams|
Other books by Oliveboard
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Oliveboard’s latest Reasoning book is curated by experts and provides sufficient questions and explanation to make any concept clear.
Standard delivery takes 3 after you have made the purchase. Special subscription on Flipkart will involve lesser delivery time.
The book includes questions for Prelims as well as Mains for major Banking, Insurance and Regulatory exams
MRP of the book is Rs. 899 with a Special Offer Selling Price at Rs. 449
I have been creating exam related content for 3 years now. Having appeared for UPSC, SSC, Railway and Banking Exams myself, I understand and create relevant content, important from exams point of view. I am currently creating content for SSC, Railway, J&K and Law entrance exams. During my free time, I love bingewatching shows or read novels.