Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) recently released the Recruitment Notification RRB NTPC 2019 Exam for the around 35000 vacancies for Non Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) posts. There are vacancies for both Graduate and Non-Graduate(Minimum Educational Qualification of 12th). One of the posts under the Graduate level is Commercial Apprentice. There are a total of 259 vacancies under Commercial Apprentice post for which only candidates who have completed their Graduation can apply. So, in this blog we would know better about the RRB NTPC Commercial Apprentice job like what is the job profile, what is the salary structure and what are the future prospects so that a candidate applying for RRB NTPC 2019 Examination is aware of it.
RRB NTPC Commercial Apprentice – Job Profile
- A candidate who has applied for the post of Commercial Apprentice, after successfully clearing the RRB NTPC 2019 Exam are posted as Multi-Skilled Supervisors in various commercial branches of Indian Railways.
- A Commercial Apprentice is posted as Commercial Supervisor / Goods Supervisor / Commercial Inspector / Parcel Supervisor in the commercial departments. These commercial departments in Indian Railways are majorly responsible for collecting revenue.
- These apprentices after their joining are trained for around 100 days in different sub-departments of a commercial branch.
- They are trained as Goods Clerk, Catering, Parcel Clerk, Chief Commercial Clerk, Commercial Inspector etc.
- After the successful completion of the training period, a commercial apprentice is posted as Chief Commercial/Parcel/Goods Clerk or Commercial Inspector.
- An RRB NTPC Commercial Apprentice Job Profile is such that he gets the work experience of all the commercial sections of the Indian Railways.
RRB NTPC Commercial Apprentice – Salary Structure
|RRB NTPC Posts||Pay Band||Grade Pay|
RRB NTPC Commercial Apprentice – Career Path/Future Prospects/Promotion
- Parcel/Goods Supervisor
- You can also appear for Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) to get promoted into Gazetted ranks (Group B) such as
- Assistant Commercial Manager
- Divisional Commercial Manager
- Senior Divisional Commercial Manager
This was all from us in this blog of RRB NTPC Commercial Apprentice – Job Profile, Salary Structure and Future Prospects for RRB NTPC 2019 Exam.
You can apply for the exam and start preparing for it as starting early gives you an edge over your competitors. Oliveboard is always there to make your preparations a lot more easier and effective. Read below ton know more about RRB NTPC 2019 Mock Test Series.
RRB NTPC Mock Test Series
As a part of RRB NTPC Mock Test Series, 200+ Video Tutorials & Study Materials are provided to help you master the basic concepts. RRB NTPC Mock Tests will help you prepare for the actual exam because they will give you an idea of how the pressure and situation will be and this will help you feel more confident and more prepared. These Mock tests will also help you in judging and understanding your strengths and weaknesses so that you can work on them better. Check what’s in store for you:
- 20 Tests for Railways RRB NTPC Stage 1
- 10 Tests for Railways RRB NTPC Stage 2
- Sectional Tests
- GK Supplement with 2500 questions
- Video Crash course – 200+ Videos
- Lessons on All Topics
- Mock Tests are available in HINDI and ENGLISH both
- Tests can be taken on Mobile App or PC