RRB Group D Exam Date: CEN RRC-01/2019 Exam Date for Level-1 posts has been released on @https://rrbbhopal.gov.in/ on 30th June 2022 by RRB. The tentative exam date for RRB Group D (also known as RRC Group D) is 17th August 2022 and multiple stages thereafter.
In this blog, we are going to discuss the RRC Group D important exam dates, exam pattern and other important points.
Table of Contents
RRB Group D Exam 2022 – Overview
|Exam Name||RRB Group D or RRC Group D|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Railway Recruitment Cell|
|Eligibility Criteria||Age limit – 18-33 years|
Educational Qualification – 12th pass or Graduate
|Selection Process||CBT ( Computer Based Test)|
PET (Physical Efficiency Test)
Document Verification and Medical Test
|Exam Duration||CBT – 90 minutes|
|Exam Date||17th August 2022 onwards|
RRB Group D Exam Date 2022
As per the latest official notification released by RRB on 30th June 2022, the RRC Group D exam will be starting on 17th August 2022.
|RRB Group D Events||Dates|
|RRB Group D Notification||12th March 2019|
|RRB Group D Apply Online Start Date||12th March 2019|
|RRB Group D Last Date to apply||12th April 2019|
|RRB Group D Admit Card release date||7-10 days before the exam|
|RRB Group D exam date||17th August 2022 onwards (Tentative)|
|RRB Group D final result||To be Notified|
Candidates can check the official notification released on RRB Bhopal here
RRB Group D Exam 2022 – Important Points
- It will be a single-stage exam conducted in CBT or Computer Based Test Mode
- Tentative exam date is 17th August 2022 and onwards.
- The exam will be conducted in multiple phases
RRB Group D Exam Pattern
CBT Exam Pattern
The RRC Group D CBT exam consists of 4 sections which are presented in the tabular format as follows:
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||30||30|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||20||20|
|Total||100 questions||100 marks||90 Minutes|
- The total duration of the exam is 90 minutes or 1 hour 30 minutes.
- For PwBD candidates, the duration of the exam is extended to 2 hours or 120 minutes.
- Negative marking of 0.33 marks for each wrong answer
Minimum Qualifying Marks in CBT
Minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories:
- Unreserved – 40%
- OBC – 30%
- SC – 30%
- ST – 30%
This percentage of marks for eligibility would be relaxed by 2% for PWD candidates in case of a shortage of PWD candidates against vacancies reserved for them.
PET – Physical Efficiency Test
Based on the merit of the candidates in the CBT, candidates will be called for PET; the number would be two times the community-wise total vacancy of the posts notified against RRBs. Passing Physical Efficiency Test (PET) is mandatory and the same will be qualifying in nature.
Physical Efficiency Test For Women
- Should be able to lift and carry 20 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down
- Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in one chance.
Physical Efficiency Test For Men
- Should be able to lift and carry 35 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down
- Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
That was all about RRB Group D exam date. For more updates stay connected to Oliveboard.
RRB Group D exam date is 17th August 2022 as per the latest notification.