SBI CBO circle wise language : SBI CBO exam 2022 application process has already started on 18th October 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the SBI CBO exam. While filling up the application form for SBI CBO exam, candidates have to make sure that they are proficient in the language of that circle. Here in this blog, we have compiled a detailed blog on SBI CBO circle wise language. Let us know more about this.
Table of Contents
SBI CBO Circle wise language
|Bhopal||Madhya Pradesh/ Chhattisgarh||Hindi||175|
|Kolkata||West Bengal/ Sikkim/|
A & N Islands
|Maharashtra||Maharashtra/ Goa||Marathi/ Konkani||200|
|North Eastern||Assam/ Arunachal Pradesh|
/Manipur/ Meghalaya/ Mizoram/ Nagaland/
|Assamese/ Bengali/ Bodo/ Manipuri/ Garo/ Khasi/ Mizo/ Kokborok||300|
Backlog Vacancies and languages of the respective circles:
|Bhopal||Madhya Pradesh/ Chhattisgarh||Hindi||8|
|Maharashtra||Maharashtra/ Goa||Marathi/ Konkani||12|
Also Read :
SBI CBO eligibility Criteria
SBI CBO Educational Qualification
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University in India or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
SBI CBO Age limit
|Minimum Age limit||21 Years|
|Maximum Age limit||30 Years|
Below is the age relaxation provided according to various categories.
SBI CBO Age Relaxation
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|General (PWD)||10 years|
|OBC/ OBC(PWD)||13 years|
|Eligible – Ex Servicemen, Commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ |
Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered 5 years military service and
have been released on completion of assignment
(including those whose assignment is due to be completed within 6 months from the last date of receipt of application)
otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or
physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment.
SBI CBO Experience
- recent graduates cannot apply for the SBI CBO as SBI is demanding a minimum of 2 years’ experience (as on 30.09.2022) as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank / any Regional Rural Bank.
- Candidates working with subsidiaries of Scheduled Commercial Banks will not be eligible to apply.
- Candidates working in SBI in clerical/ supervisory cadre or employees engaged on contract basis will not be eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have resigned from officer grade in SBI will not be eligible to apply.
SBI CBO local language
- Candidates applying for vacancies of a State have to produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specific local language of the applied State as one of the subjects.
- The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular Circle, should be proficient
(reading, writing and understanding) in any one of the specified local languages of that
Circle (mentioned against each Circle) to be selected by candidate at the time of
registration of application.
SBI CBO Career Path
After joining, the selected candidates will be designated as “Circle Based Officers” (CBOs) and will be on probation for a period of 6 months.
The CBOs will be subjected to continuous assessment during the probation period for judging their suitability for confirmation. The candidates who qualify in their assessment as per standards determined by the Bank from time to time will be confirmed in the service of the Bank in Junior Management Grade Scale-I (JMGS-I). If any candidate fails to achieve the minimum standards stipulated, his/ her services may be terminated as per the policy of the Bank in force at the material time.
The selected officers will be in the general cadre and will be governed by the promotion policy applicable for Bank’s general cadre officers. The selected candidates will not be entitled to inner-circle transfer up to his/ her promotion to SMGS-IV Grade OR 12 years of service, whichever is later.
This is all from our side in this blog. Stay tuned to Oliveboard 😀
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
I have been writing blog content for different exams for more than 3 years now. Being an aspirant myself and having closely worked with students and mentors, I know what kind of content an aspirant is looking for. Apart from writing content, I like watching movies.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series