Read the success story of Ganesh Malchapure, an achiever from Maharashtra, who was able to clear SBI CLERK, IBPS RRB PO, IBPS RRB CLERK in 2019 after preparing thoroughly for continuous two years with the help of Oliveboard’s online live classes & materials.
Success Story of Ganesh Malchapure
“Hello guys, I am Ganesh from Maharashtra. I graduated in 2017 with a B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication and started preparing for the banking exam in December 2017. Initially I used to use different websites for mocks and practice but later on realized that I should use the Oliveboard website which gives me the quality content and mocks for clearing my exam.
In February 2019, I joined Oliveboard. In the next two months I revised the basics and practiced a lot of questions by discussing with faculties of Oliveboard in 1-1 doubt sessions. I have cleared SBI Junior Associate, RRB PO, & RRB Clerk.
My Bank Exam Preparation Strategy:
1) Quantitative Analysis- First cleared the basics from concept videos and started practicing the quant with LPS and different books which Vivek Sir has recommended me to solve for getting speed in quant.
2) Reasoning- I have referred to the mock tests and have solved Puzzle Mania for high level puzzles. I have solved these books on a frequent basis to achieve the best timing in solving puzzles. Also solved LPS to get the proper timing to solve different types of questions.
3) English- I have read different books which helped me to get good scores in English. Also followed the concept videos to clear the grammar and daily quiz and exercises for practicing different questions.
5) Interview- Aditya sir has helped a lot in cracking the interview. Also the detailed study of banking awareness and current affairs helped to clear interviews.
Tips to Aspirants: You may score low at times in these mock tests but never get disheartened due to your scores during your preparation days. It’s okay to make mistakes. But it is important to learn from your weak areas and work even harder to improve.
So never lose patience and hope. If you can manage to keep yourself dedicated then half your work is already sorted.
I hope my journey will help other aspirants in their preparation. All the Best Guys!
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam with Mock Tests & Live Classes Here
- SSC CGL Brahamstra – Join Practice-based Online Tuition for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam
- Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test here
- SSC CHSL 2019 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test