MBA in Finance Colleges in India: Finance is one of the four core MBA specializations and is very much in demand. Finance is regarded as the backbone of the economy. In this blog, we are going to look at the Top 5 MBA in Finance Colleges in India apart from the IIMs.
Table of Contents
- Best MBA in Finance Colleges in India
- 1. SP Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR), Mumbai
- 2. Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Mumbai
- 3. KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai
- 4. Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM), Delhi/NCR
- 5. National Institute of Bank Management, Pune
Best MBA in Finance Colleges in India
In this list, we will be looking at the top 10 MBA in Finance colleges in India, which is as follows:
1. SP Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR), Mumbai
SPJIMR is regarded as one of the finest colleges to pursue MBA in Finance in India due to their immaculate course structure and best in class industry integration. The location of SPJIMR in the financial capital of India also adds tremendous value to the courses offered here.
The students get a great mixture of practical and theoretical aspects of finance which helps in gaining the knowledge and skills required to perform strategic planning for top companies.
Admission Process: CAT, GMAT
Admission Fees: Rs.17.5 lakhs
2. Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Mumbai
NMIMS, Mumbai is regarded as one of the best MBA in Finance colleges to study in India. It offers MBA in Banking which is one of the highlights of the institute. The curriculum is designed in a way that it covers insurance and risk management, corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions etc are taught.
Due to its strategic positioning in Mumbai, it offers students to gain valuable knowledge in finance and also provides practical exposure.
Admission Process: NMAT by GMAC
Admission Fees: Rs.17 lakhs (Approx)
3. KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai
KJ Somaiya is also counted as among the best colleges for studying MBA in Finance. They are offering PGDM- Financial Services which is a great mixture of management concepts, financial markets, market analysis, policy formulation etc.
The course is designed to help students in learning and enhancing skills related to domestic and global financial markets. It is accredited by AICTE and NBA.
Admission Process: CAT, CMAT
Admission Fees: Rs.16.5 lakhs (Approx)
4. Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM), Delhi/NCR
LBSIM is one of the finest colleges that offer PGDM in Finance. The curriculum is designed to include investment management, risk management, treasury management, strategic accounting etc. Apart from a robust curriculum, LBSIM is also the second institute in India to set up a financial laboratory in association with Bloomberg.
Admission Process: CAT, GMAT
Admission Fees: Rs.16 lakhs (Approx)
5. National Institute of Bank Management, Pune
NIBM is one of the oldest institutes that offer PGDM in Banking and Financial Services. It was set up by RBI and the Government of India to function as a think tank for the Indian banking system.
The course is designed in such a way as to provide candidates with analytical skills and deep knowledge of the banking system which enables them to take top-level positions in banking and finance companies across India.
Admission Process: CAT, MAT, CMAT
Admission Fees: Rs.11 lakhs (Approx)
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
This was all about the Top 5 MBA in finance colleges in India. We hope this information will prove beneficial for the aspirants who are looking to study MBA in Finance in India. For more updates, stay tuned to Oliveboard.
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.
- Free Mock Tests, Courses, Videos and Ebooks – DOWNLOAD Oliveboard App
- Attempt Free SBI PO Mock Test now
- Attempt IBPS SO 2022 – Free Mock Test
- Attempt Free SBI Clerk Mains Mock Test now
- Latest Pattern SSC CGL Tier 2 Mock Test – Attempt Now
- Latest Pattern SSC CHSL Tier 1 & Tier 2 Mock Tests – Attempt Now