Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission 2021 notification will be published soon on the UPPSC official website to announce the latest vacancy for the civil judge position in Uttar Pradesh (Judicial branch). UP Judiciary Exam is also known as UP Judicial Service Civil Judge Exam. A candidate who wants to apply for the UP Judiciary at the post of the civil judge must go through the UP-Judiciary Notification 2021 to learn and understand the Exam date, Eligible Criteria, and most importantly about the UP Judiciary Result for the post. The candidate should know about the UP Judiciary Result date and step to check the results for the same.
Table of Contents
UP Judiciary Result
The UP Judiciary Result in Uttar Pradesh is divided into three stages: preliminary, mains, and interview. The commission announces separate results for successful candidates at each stage. The official website will release the UP Judiciary Result. The prelims exam results will be released first on the official website and then the Mains Examination are conducted. The Mains exam results will be announced on the official website. The final result will be announced after the interview round is completed.
Step To Check The UP Judiciary Result
At the end of the test, the UPPSC will publish the results on the official website. Candidates can check the UP Judiciary Result by following these steps:
- Go to the official website of UP High Court
- Click on Link: ‘UP Judiciary Result.’
- Download Merit List PDF
- Open PDF form of Merit List
- Press Ctrl F, enter your roll number
- Save the result PDF for future references.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
UP Judiciary Cutoff 2021
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission will release the UP Judiciary Cut Off with the result on the official website. The commission will release the UP Judiciary cutoff for various categories in the prelims and mains round. Candidates who are preparing for the Judiciary exam must keep the cutoff in mind during the preparation time.
Minimum UP Judiciary Cutoff
The details of the minimum standards for each category are mentioned below.
SC/ST- 30% of the total marks
General /OBC /Other categories- 40% of the total marks
We hope reading this article on the UP Judiciary Result has been beneficial for you. If you have any further doubts, please reach out to us here at Oliveboard.
The result is announced on the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Candidates can attempt a maximum of 6 times for the UP Judiciary Exam
It is announced in three stages like Prelims, Mains, and Interview.
- Bail in Case of Non-Bailable Offence
- Important Judgements For Judicial Services Examination
- Article 21: Important Judicial Decisions On Different Dimensions Of Article 21
- UP Judiciary Salary & Job Profile- Salary Structure, Stability, Promotion
- UP Judiciary Vacancy: Overview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Process
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.