Within one month of the prelims exam, the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission releases the UP Judiciary Answer Key. Candidates can check their answers in the provisional answer key and file complaints regarding incorrect answers on the UPPCS official website. On the official website of the UPPSC, the answer key for the UP Judiciary exam is available for all sets. Applicants can assess their performance by downloading the answer key PDF and calculating their scores.
Prelims, Mains, and Interview, are the three steps of the selection process for candidates. After the test, each candidate searches for the Answer Key, as the answer key contains the entire solution to the exam paper. The PCS Prelims Test 2021 was held on October 24, 2021, so the answer key will include the entire solution to the exam paper.
The UP Judiciary exam, commonly known as the UPPSC civil judge exam, is a government recruitment exam held by UPPSC to select applicants for the position of civil judge. The exam is conducted into three stages:
Candidates will be considered based on their overall performance in the main (written) exam and the interview.
How To Download UP Judiciary Answer Key
The process for downloading the UP Judiciary Answer Key is as follows.
Step 1: Go to the official website of the UPPSC.
Step 2: Select “Click here to access UPPSC PCS key answer sheet” from the drop-down menu.
Step 3: The UPPSC PCS answer key will be unlocked.
Step 4: Calculate your marks by downloading the PDF of the set you wrote in the exam.
How To Calculate UP Judiciary Marks 2021
The steps to calculate UP Judiciary marks 2021 are as follows:
- The prelims exam is worth 400 marks in total.
- There are two obligatory papers in the prelims test.
- Both papers have between 150 and 100 objective questions.
- The Cut Off marks for Paper I and Paper II will be qualifying in nature. In paper II, candidates must achieve a score of 33%.
- For each incorrect response, there will be a negative marking of 0.33 percent. If each response is worth two marks, the negative marking for each incorrect answer will be 0.66 marks.
We hope the article provides you with the relevant information regarding the UP Judiciary Answer Key, including downloading the UP Judiciary Answer Key. For any queries, contact us at Oliveboard.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
No, the UP judiciary exam is held in a paper-and-pencil format (pen-and-paper based test).
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) conducts the UP judiciary exam.
You can find the answer key for UP PCS exam on the official website.
- Bail in Case of Non-Bailable Offence
- Important Judgements For Judicial Services Examination
- Article 21: Important Judicial Decisions On Different Dimensions Of Article 21
- UP Judiciary Salary & Job Profile- Salary Structure, Stability, Promotion
- UP Judiciary Vacancy: Overview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Process
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.