AIIMS NORCET Recruitment 2023
AIIMS has released the notification for the conduction of the Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test 2023. Shortlisted candidates will be placed in the various branches of AIIMS all over India. The application procedure started for the same on 12th April 2023. Candidates can apply online till 5th May 2i023 (5:00 pm). This is one of the great opportunities for candidates willing to make their career in the nursing field. In this blog, we will brief you on the complete details of the AIIMS NORCET Recruitment 2023.
Download the AIIMS NORCET Recruitment 2023 Notification
We have mentioned below the direct link to download the notification. Candidates can check all the information in detail by downloading the official notification.
AIIMS NORCET Recruitment 2023- Overview
We have mentioned below the overview details of the candidates. The overview is a summarization of the whole recruitment process which will give a better understanding to the candidates.
|Exam Conducting Authority
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences (New Delhi)
|Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET)
|Notification Release Date
|12th April 2023
|Application Release Date
|12th April 2023
|Application Closing Date
|5th May 2023
AIIMS NORCET Recruitment 2023- Apply Online
AIIMS NORCET 2023 Notification was released on the 12th of April 2023 and the application procedure has also started for the same. Candidates can visit the official website of the (norcet4.aiimsexams.ac.in) AIIMS and apply online for recruitment. The online application procedure will close on 5th May 2023.
How to Apply Online?
Candidates who are willing to apply for the recruitment must be aware of the application procedure. We have mentioned below the detailed procedure to apply online.
1. Go to the official website of AIIMS or follow the given website address (norcet4.aiimsexams.ac.in).
2. Register yourself on the official website or log in if you already have the credentials.
3. Access the application form and fill the form properly.
4. Upload the documents and make payment of the application fees.
6. Review your application and submit it.
7. Print the application form for future reference.
Candidates need to make payment of the particular amount of fees to submit their application procedure. We have mentioned below the category-wise application fees for the candidates.
Application Fees of SC/ST candidates who appear in the Examination will be refunded after the declaration of the results in due course of time.
AIIMS NORCET Recruitment 2023- Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are willing to apply for the recruitment must be aware of the eligibility criteria. As candidates who fulfill all the eligibility criteria will be only eligible to apply online for the AIIMS Recruitment. We have mentioned below the detailed eligibility criteria for all the candidates.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 years
Reserved category candidates will be provided with the relaxation in the upper age limit as per the government rules and guidelines.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council-recognized Institute or University.
- B.Sc. (Post-certificate) / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/ State Nursing Council-recognized university/ Institute.
- Registered as Nurse & Midwife with State/ Indian Nursing Council.
- Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute / Board or Council.
- Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State / Indian Nursing Council.
- Two years experience in a minimum 50 bedded hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above as applicable for all participating AIIMS.
AIIMS NORCET Selection Process
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of two phases of the examination. They are as follows:
- Online Test
- Document Verification
AIIMS NORCET Exam Pattern
We have provided below the detailed exam pattern of the Online test fro all the candidates willing to appear in the examination.
- The duration of the examination shall be 3 hrs. (180 minutes).
- 200 MCQs of 200 marks with four alternatives for each question. (180 MCQs related to the subject, 20 MCQs related to General Knowledge & Aptitude)
- There will be a negative marking of 1/3 marks for each wrong answer.
- The qualifying marks in Recruitment Examination will be 50% for UR/EWS, 45% for OBC, and 40% for SC & ST.
We hope this blog gave you a better understanding of the AIIMS NORCET Recruitment 2023. To read more such blogs, visit the Oliveboard website!
- BPSC TRE 3.0 Exam Date 2024 & Exam Schedule, Check Details
- 27 February 2024 Current Affairs in English
- ZP Supervisor Hall Ticket 2024 Out, Jilha Parishad Admit Card Link
- Chandigarh TGT Syllabus 2024 and Exam Pattern, Download Link
- UPSC English Syllabus 2024, Download Language Syllabus PDF
|West Bengal Police Recruitment 2023
|Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2023
|Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Agra Recruitment
|OLIC Recruitment 2023
AIIMS NORCET Recruitment 2023- Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. Candidates can apply online from the official website of AIIMS, New Delhi.
Ans. 18 years is the minimum age limit to be eligible to apply online.
Ans. 5th May 2023 is the last date to apply online.
Hey everyone, I’m Vaishnavi Kumari, an edtech writer and a dedicated aspirant for government exams, including banking and SSC exams. Having worked with several edtech platforms, I am committed to providing you with essential and accurate information to ace these exams. With my experience as both a writer and an aspirant, I understand your needs and challenges, and my aim is to make your preparation journey smoother. I’ll focus on specific sections of the exams, compiling comprehensive and helpful content that covers the crucial topics, tips, and strategies you need to succeed. Let’s conquer these exams together!