Allahabad High Court conducts an exam every year to fill the vacancies for the Samiksha Adhikari (RO) and Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari (ARO) posts. It has invited applications from all eligible aspirants in its official notification released on August 17, 2021. It is a great opportunity for all aspirants as there are 46 vacancies for Samiksha Adhikari and 350 for Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari. The National Test Agency has fixed the application filling date from August 17 to September 16, 2021. Although it has not declared the Allahabad High Court RO ARO Exam Date yet, but will soon declare it on the official web portal @allahabadhighcourt.in. We have included all relevant information regarding the Allahabad High Court RO ARO Exam, like date, exam pattern, syllabus, etc., to help you prepare. Read further to know more.
- Allahabad High Court RO ARO Exam Date 2021: Overview
- Allahabad High Court RO ARO Exam 2021: Online Application
- Allahabad High Court RO ARO Exam 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Allahabad High Court RO ARO Exam 2021: Selection Process & Exam Pattern
- Exam Pattern:
Allahabad High Court RO ARO Exam Date 2021: Overview
|Name of the Exam Conducting Body||Allahabad High Court|
|Exam Name||Allahabad High Court RO ARO Exam|
|Posts||Review Officer (Samiksha Adhikari)|
Assistant Review Officer (Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari)
|Vacancies||Review Officer (Samiksha Adhikari) – 46|
|Assistant Review Officer (Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari) – 350|
|Online Application Process Started Date||August 17, 2021|
|Online Application Process Ending Date||September 16, 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Fees||September 16, 2021|
|Dates for Form Correction||September 18 to 21, 2021|
|Exam Pattern||CBT Exam|
|Language of Exam||English and Hindi|
|Written Exam Date||To be announced|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be announced|
|Result Date||Tentatively, within 3 weeks of the exam.|
|Official Web Portal||allahabadhighcourt.in|
Allahabad High Court RO ARO Exam 2021: Online Application
Allahabad High Court has asked all eligible aspirants to fill online applications, as the process has started on August 17, 2021. They must fill application forms online on the official web portal before September 16, 2021, and submit the exam fees. We have included the step-by-step instructions below to help you in filling your application form.
Steps to Apply for Allahabad High Court RO ARO Exam 2021
Follow the step-by-step instructions mentioned below to fill your form with ease.
- Visit the official web portal or click the https://recruitment.nta.nic.in
- Click on the Recruitment Examination Link
- Click on the Application Form RO & ARO link mentioned at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the New Registration button and read all the instructions mentioned on the page. Acknowledge it with a tick and then move to the next page
- Fill in all the details asked in the registration form
- After submitting that, you will receive a mail and message on your registered mobile number and email id
- Fill in the details asked in the application form
- Upload your photo, signature, and mandatory documents
- Pay the application fee as required
- Take a printout of your application form for future references
Allahabad High Court RO ARO Exam 2021: Application Fee
All aspirants have to deposit an application fee as per the category and post they are applying for. Without the payment of fees, the exam conducting authority will not validate the application form. The application fee for both RO and ARO posts for general/OBC categories is INR 800. Whereas it is INR 600 for SC and ST applicants of UP.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Allahabad High Court RO ARO Exam 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Allahabad High Court has specified the eligibility criteria for both RO and ARO posts in its notifications. We advise the aspirants to read the eligibility criteria carefully before filling the application forms.
|Review Officer/ Assistant Review Officer||Bachelor’s Degree from a University of India or EquivalentDegree/Diploma in Computer Science from a recognized Institution or University of India or O’ Level Certificate awarded by NIELET or DOEACC Society or ‘CCC’ Certificate in Computer Science from a recognized institute in India, Minimum Computer Typing Speed of 25 words per minute in English|
Allahabad High Court RO ARO Exam 2021: Age Limit
Allahabad High Court has set the minimum and maximum age limit to apply for RO and ARO posts. Aspirants must be of 21 to 35 years as of July 1, 2021. The age relaxation rules are as mentioned below.
Age Relaxation Category Wise:
- SC, ST, OBC: 5 years
- Skilled Sportsperson: 5 years
- Ex-Servicemen of UP: 3 years
- Physically Handicapped: 15 years
Allahabad High Court RO ARO Exam 2021: Selection Process & Exam Pattern
To select suitable candidates for RO and ARO posts, National Test Agency conducts a written exam and computer knowledge test on behalf of the Allahabad High Court. It will select the applicants based on their performances in both exams.
The detailed exam pattern is as mentioned below:
- Type: Multiple-Choice Objective Questions (English & Hindi)
- Mode of Exam: Computer-Based Test
- Total number of Questions: 200 MCQs
- Maximum Marks: 200
- Duration: 180 Minutes
- Type: Computer Knowledge Test in English Only
- Mode of Exam: Computer-Based Test
- Maximum Marks: 50
- Duration: 20 Minutes
- Minimum Qualifying Marks: 25
- Minimum Speed: 25 words per minute in English Computer Typing
The exam conducting authority will check the answer sheets of only those applicants who will clear the Computer Typing Test.
The Allahabad High Court’s RO and ARO posts are some of the most sought-after jobs that promise secure and lucrative careers in UP’s judiciary department. Thousands of aspirants apply for these jobs, so you have to prepare hard to ace this exam. We have included the most relevant information regarding the Allahabad High Court RO ARO Exam Date 2021. We suggest you keep checking our site or official web portal @allahabadhighcourt.in to know the latest updates.
The Allahabad High Court RO ARO Exam Date is not declared yet, but the exam conducting authority will declare the date soon on its official web portal
Yes, there is an age limit to appear for this exam. The applicant has to be between 21 and 35 years of age as of 1st July 2021.
- Allahabad High Court RO ARO Admit Card- Overview, Important Dates
- Allahabad High Court RO ARO Cut Off- Important Dates and Other Information
- Allahabad High Court RO ARO Exam Date- Overview, Eligibility Criteria, Steps to Apply
- Allahabad High Court RO ARO Salary & Job Profile- Salary and Job Profile Details
- Allahabad High Court RO ARO Syllabus & Pattern