Very often questions on Banking, Economy and Business Current Affairs are asked in the General Awareness section of Banking and Government Exams. Questions may be asked about the recent Banking or economy affair or a question related to press release by RBI in exams like NABARD, IBPS RRB, SBI PO and Clerk, IBPS PO and IBPS Clerk, RBI Grade B and Assistant, SSC CGL, UPSC, LIC AAO, IBPS SO and many more exams. To give you answers to all these questions, here we provide you with the Important Banking, Economy & Business Current Affairs (Part I) from the month of January 2019.
Download the free PDF for the Important Banking, Economy & Business Current Affairs (Part I) from the month of January 2019 from the adjoining link or from the link provided below: http://bit.ly/Banking_Eco_Business_Affairs_Jan_2019
Banking, Economy & Business Current Affairs Ebook
Q1. What is the maximum exposure by an MSME to be eligible for one time structuring of loans to MSME as per a mandate by RBI?
- 30 crores
- 25 crores
- 50 crores
- 40 crores
Q2. What was the growth in the core sector of the economy in the month of November?
We hope that you benefit from the free Ebook provided and ace your exams.
For more eBooks, Click Here
- Government Schemes March 2019 – Download Free Ebook
- Important Government Schemes – February 2019
- Important Government Schemes – January 2019
- Important Government Schemes – December 2018
- Important Government Schemes – November 2018
Keep visiting this page to get more E-books on Static GK, Banking awareness and Current Affairs for free.
To connect directly with our faculty for your queries related to bank and government exams, please download the Telegram App and interact directly to our faculty members. Join the Oliveboard Telegram group at obbanking or click on the image provided below:
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam with Mock Tests & Live Classes Here
- SSC CGL Brahamstra – Join Practice-based Online Tuition for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam
- Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test here
- SSC CHSL 2019 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test