Bihar Public Service Commission conducts Bihar Judiciary Service Examination for the recruitment of Civil Judge Posts. The process of recruitment is carried out based on prelims, main examination, and interviews. Only the candidates who clear the preliminary exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Then, the candidates shortlisted in the mains exam will be eligible for the interview. There are a total of 221 vacancies for the post of Judicial Services. The Bihar Judiciary Age for the examination is a minimum of 22 years and a maximum of 35 years.
As per Bihar Public Service Commission, Bihar Judicial Service Examination will be held from 24th July 2021 to 28th July 2021. The process of application began on 12th March 2020. The last date to apply online was 31st August 2020. Candidates can apply for the examination on the official website of the Bihar Public Service Commission. This article will give you information about the Bihar Judiciary Admit Card.
Table of Contents
Bihar Judiciary Admit Card
The Bihar Public Service Commission has released the Admit Card for Bihar Judiciary Exam. Candidates who have cleared the Prelims Exam can download the admit card from the official website of the Commission. The candidate can follow the same and download the admit card. The detailed process to download the Admit Card is given below.
- Step 1: The candidate should visit the official website of the Commission.
- Step 2: The candidate, after visiting the site, shall click on login to download the Bihar Judiciary Exam, Admit Card.
- Step 3: After logging in to the Website, the candidate shall fill in all its credentials, such as login Id and password, and sign in.
- Step 4: After logging in, a hall ticket is generated, containing all the instructions related to the o exam.
- Step 5: The candidate should take the print-out Admit Card and keep a soft copy for future reference.
Bihar Judiciary Exam Day Instructions
Below mentioned are some instructions to be followed before going for the Bihar Judiciary Exam.
The following are the Exam day Instructions to be kept in mind by the candidate:
- 1. The Candidate should paste his passport size photograph on the space provided in his Admit Card downloaded from the official website of the Bihar Public Service Commission.
- 2. The Eligible Candidate should put his signature or thumbprint impression on his Admit Card downloaded from the official website.
- 3. The Eligible Candidate should double-check the instructions given on the back of the Admit Card of the Candidate.
- 4. The Candidate should also ensure that he has checked the address of the Bihar Judiciary Examination Centre. The Candidate should prepare himself to reach the Examination Centre on time to avoid any last-minute rush. Try reaching the Examination Centre at least an hour before the Entry time.
- 5. The Candidate should follow all the Examination Centre protocols and any Pandemic guidelines mentioned on the Bihar Judiciary Admit Card.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
What Are Things Required To Be Carried Along With The Admit Card By The Candidate In The Examination Centre?
The list of things the Candidate shall carry along with are detailed below:
The Candidate should ensure that he carries the following things with him before going for Bihar Judiciary Exam.
- The Candidate should carry a printed copy of the Bihar Judiciary Exam Admit Card that shows the photograph of the Candidate, which is visible and clear.
- The candidate should carry his proofs with him that is any Photo Identity Card such as Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, etc. The Candidate should also carry a photocopy of proofs as well.
- The candidate should also carry recent photographs with him.
- The Candidate should also carry a transparent water bottle, hand sanitizer, and mask.
*What Are The Things That A Candidate Should Not Carry Along With Admit Cards?
The candidate should avoid the following list of things before going to Bihar Judiciary Exam Centre. The candidate should not carry things that violate the rules and regulations prescribed by the Examination Authorities. The list is as follows:
- Mobile phone
- Papers with relevant information
- Charts or tables
- Any other electronic devices
The official date for Bihar Judiciary Exam 2021 was 24th July to 27th July 2021 as notified by Commission.
The last date of submitting the Bihar Judiciary 2021 exam form online is 31st August 2020.
The results for Bihar Judiciary Exam 2021 shall be announced as notified by the Commission.
The candidates who have cleared the Prelims Exam can download the Bihar Judiciary Admit Card for the main exam.
- Bail in Case of Non-Bailable Offence
- Bihar Judiciary Answer Key-Steps To Download, Calculating Marks
- Important Judgements For Judicial Services Examination
- Article 21: Important Judicial Decisions On Different Dimensions Of Article 21
- Attorney General for India vs Satish & Another – Summary