Bihar STET Application Form 2023
Bihar STET Application Form 2023: The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has released the Bihar STET 2023 application form. Candidates interested in taking the exam can now apply online from 9th August 2023 to 25th August 2023. The details of the application form, the process to apply, fees, etc. is given below.
Bihar STET Application Form 2023 – Important Dates
Candidates should be well aware of the Bihar Super TET schedule and keep up to date with new announcements for the same. The Bihar STET notification released on 9th August 2023 gives all the important dates for various events in the exam process. These dates are as shown below.
|Bihar STET Notification Release Date||09th August 2023|
|Online Registration Starts||09th August 2023 (4:30 pm)|
|Last Date to Apply||25th August 2023|
|Last Date to Submit Application Fee||25th August 2023|
|Bihar STET Admit Card 2023||30th August 2023|
|Bihar STET Exam Date 2023||4th to 15th September 2023|
Bihar STET Application Form 2023 – Apply Online Link
From August 9, 2023, until August 25, 2023, candidates have the opportunity to submit their applications for Bihar STET. The application process is currently active and can be accessed through the official BSEB website. Below, you can find the direct link to apply for Bihar STET 2023.
|Bihar STET Notification 2023||Bihar STET Exam Date 2023||Bihar STET Apply Online 2023|
|Bihar STET Eligibility Criteria||Bihar STET Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Bihar STET Admit Card 2023|
|Bihar STET Result 2023||Bihar STET Answer Key 2023||Bihar STET Salary|
Bihar STET Application Form 2023 – Application Fees
Completing the application process requires candidates to make a modest payment, which varies according to different candidate categories. The subsequent table outlines the application fees:
|Category||Paper I / Paper II (Only For One Paper I)||Paper I & II (For Both Paper I & II)|
|General/ EWS/ OBC||Rs. 960/-||Rs. 1140/-|
|SC/ST||Rs. 760/-||Rs. 1140/-|
Bihar STET Application Form 2023 – Documents Required
Candidates should make sure to keep scanned/virtual copies of the following documents on hand before beginning the application process.
- 10th/ Matriculation Marksheet: This is to verify the candidate’s educational qualification.
- 12th/ Intermediate Marksheet: This is to verify the candidate’s educational qualification.
- Graduation Marksheet: This is to verify the candidate’s educational qualification.
- B. Ed. Marksheet and Certificate: This is to verify the candidate’s educational qualification and to check if they have met the minimum eligibility criteria for the exam.
- Category Certificate (if applicable): This is to avail the benefits of reservation, if applicable.
- Scanned copy of Passport size photo: The photo must be in JPG format and should be of size 50 KB to 200 KB.
- Scanned copy of the signature: The signature must be in JPG format and should be of size 50 KB to 200 KB.
- ID proof: Any of the following documents can be used as ID proof:
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
Bihar STET Apply Online 2023 – Application Process
Candidates who are interested in the Bihar STET exam should follow the given steps to register for the exam-
- Open the official Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) website: www.secondary.biharboardonline.com.
- On the main page, find the registration link for Bihar STET 2023. Click on the link.
- Read all the instructions that the website displays before starting the application process.
- Keep your email ID and a suitable password on hand to first register yourself on the website.
- Proceed to the application form. Fill out all the details like name, DOB, address, educational and professional qualifications.
- Scan and upload all the required documents – photograph, signature, handwritten declaration (if required), identity proof (Aadhar, PAN, Driver’s License, etc.)
- Double-check all the information you have filled in and make sure there are no inaccuracies.
- Click on ‘Save’ in case there are still changes you wish to make later. If you’re sure all the information and documents are correct, click ‘Submit’.
- Make sure to download the application form after you have submitted it as proof and for reference. Do the same for the payment receipt.
Bihar STET Application Form 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
A1. The last date to apply for Bihar STET is August 25, 2023.
A2. The application fee for Bihar STET is Rs. 600 for General Category candidates and Rs. 300 for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
A3. You can apply for Bihar STET online through the official website of the Bihar Examination Board.
A4. The official website for Bihar STET is www.secondary.biharboardonline.com. You can find the application form, eligibility criteria, and other important information about the exam on this website.
A5. The documents required for Bihar STET application are as follows:10th/ Matriculation Marksheet, 12th/ Intermediate Marksheet, Graduation Marksheet, B. Ed. Marksheet and Certificate, Category Certificate (if applicable), Scanned copy of Passport size photo, Scanned copy of the signature, ID proof
A6. The Bihar STET application form is available online on the official website of the Bihar Examination Board.
A7. You can pay the application fee for Bihar STET online through the official website of the Bihar Examination Board or through the State Bank of India (SBI).
- Bihar STET Result 2023 Out, Direct Link to Download
- Bihar STET Answer Key 2023, Direct Link to Download
- Bihar STET Eligibility Criteria 2023, Know Age Limit, Education
- Bihar STET Application Form 2023, Direct Link to Apply
- Bihar STET Exam Date 2023 Out, Know the Schedule
- Bihar STET Notification 2023 Out, Check Details Here
I write content to help people prepare for banking exams because I have experience as an aspirant myself. My goal is to provide accurate and easy-to-understand information for candidates. I cover various topics such as exam patterns, syllabus, study techniques, and time management to support those preparing for the exams. As a former aspirant turned content writer, I want to make the information accessible and helpful for others so that they can do well in their banking and government exams and achieve their goals.