Table of Contents
- CTET 2023 Apply Online
- CTET Application Form – Important Dates
- CTET 2023 Application Form – Application Link
- CTET 2023 Application Form – Application Fees
- CTET Application Process 2023
- CTET Application Correction Procedure
- CTET Application 2023 – Points to Remember
- CTET Apply Online 2023 – Conclusion
- CTET Application Form 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
CTET 2023 Apply Online
CTET Application Form 2023: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts CTET, a nationwide teaching eligibility exam, annually. The CBSE has issued the CTET 2023 Notification for the July cycle on their official website www.ctet.nic.in as of 27th April 2023. The application process has begun. Candidates wishing to register for the same should go through the following article for the detailed procedure.
CTET Application Form – Important Dates
Below is a table outlining the essential dates for the CTET Exam 2023 that candidates must be aware of, beginning with the notification release and concluding with the CTET 2023 result announcement. Candidates can refer to this table to view all CTET exam dates for 2023.
|CTET 2023 Notification||27th April 2023|
|CTET 2023 Online Registration Form||27th April 2023|
|Last Date to Fill CTET Application||26th May 2023|
|Last Date for Submission of Fees||26th May 2023|
|Correction Window||29th May to 2nd June 2023|
|CTET Exam Date||July and August 2023|
|CTET 2023 Answer Key||To be Notified|
|CTET Result 2023||September 2023|
CTET 2023 Application Form – Application Link
CBSE has released the CTET Notification, and the CTET 2023 Application link became active on April 27, 2023. The deadline for submitting the CTET 2023 Exam application is May 26, 2023, and the correction window will be open from May 29 to June 2, 2023. Candidates can make the CTET Application Form payment according to the CTET 2023 schedule. The official website contains comprehensive information on the detailed Notification.
Before filling out the CTET online form, candidates should review the CTET notice released by CBSE. By visiting the link provided below, candidates can apply for the CTET 2023 exam online and read all the instructions.
CTET 2023 Application Form – Application Fees
Once the Central Teacher Eligibility Test Notification 2023 is released, candidates can apply for CTET 2023 by logging in to the official website. If a candidate belongs to the General or OBC category and is applying for either Paper I or Paper II, the application fee is Rs. 1000/-. If they are applying for both papers, the fee is Rs. 1200/-. For SC/ST candidates, the fee is Rs. 500/- if applying for either Paper I or Paper II and Rs. 600/- if applying for both papers.
The CTET 2023 Application Fee varies based on the candidate’s category, whether SC, ST, OBC, or Gen, and on whether they select one or both papers.
|Category||Only Paper I or II||Both Paper I and II|
|General/OBC||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1200|
|SC/ST/Diff. Abled Person||Rs. 500||Rs. 600|
CTET Application Process 2023
Here is the step by step guide to apply for CTET exam 2023
- Go to the official website of CTET at www.ctet.nic.in and log in.
- Find the “Apply Online” link on the website.
- Click on the link to access the CTET registration form.
- Fill in all the required personal and educational details carefully and accurately.
- Upload a scanned passport size photograph in JPG file format.
- Pay the registration fee using a credit card, debit card or e-challan.
- Finally, take a printout of the completed registration form for future reference.
CTET Application Correction Procedure
Here are the steps on how to make corrections to your CTET 2023 application form:
- Go to the official website of CTET, ctet.nic.in.
- Click on the “Correction in Application Form” link.
- Enter your registration number and password.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Make the necessary corrections to your application form.
- Click on the “Submit” button again.
- Print out your application form for your records.
The CTET application form correction window will be open from 29th May to 2nd June 2023, so make sure to make your corrections before the deadline.
CTET Application 2023 – Points to Remember
Here are some things to keep in mind when making corrections to your application form:
- You can only make corrections to your personal information, such as your name, address, and contact details.
- You cannot make corrections to your educational qualifications or teaching experience.
- If you make any false or misleading statements on your application form, you may be disqualified from the exam.
CTET Apply Online 2023 – Conclusion
We hope that all the points provided help make your CTET application process easier. Candidates should make sure to apply before the last date. Also, make sure to make any necessary corrections within the correction window that CBSE has given. Regularly check the official website and Oliveboard for updates on CTET 2023 Exam.
CTET Application Form 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
A1. The CTET 2023 Application process has already started on 27th April 2023.
A2. The CTET 2023 Application process ends on 26th May 2023.
A3. Candidates can make corrections to their applications from 29th May to 2nd June 2023.
- CTET Result 2023 Out, Direct Link to Check
- CTET Answer Key 2023 Out, Download PDF
- CTET Admit Card 2023 Out, Direct Link to Download
- CTET Cut Off 2023, Check Previous Years of Cut Off
- CTET Exam Center List 2023 (OUT), Check Locations Here
- CTET Previous Year Question Papers with Answers in English & Hindi
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
I write content to help people prepare for banking exams because I have experience as an aspirant myself. My goal is to provide accurate and easy-to-understand information for candidates. I cover various topics such as exam patterns, syllabus, study techniques, and time management to support those preparing for the exams. As a former aspirant turned content writer, I want to make the information accessible and helpful for others so that they can do well in their banking and government exams and achieve their goals.