Dena Bank conducts a recruitment exam for Administrative Officers (AO), every year. This post will put together all the information required regarding the Dena Bank PO 2017 Recruitment Exam.
Dena Bank PO 2017 Recruitment Exam : Important Dates
Dena Bank PO 2017 Recruitment Exam : Vacancies
- These figures are provisional and are subject to change based on the bank’s discretion.
Dena Bank PO 2017 Recruitment Exam : Eligibility
- A candidate must fall in the age bracket of 20 – 29 years as on 1st April, 2017.
- Age relaxation is provided in case of reserved categories as per government guidelines.
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Minimum % requirements for unreserved category :60%
- Minimum % requirement for reserved categories : 55% (SC/ST/PWD)
Dena Bank PO 2017 Recruitment Exam : Exam Pattern/ Selection Procedure
The selection process is as follows:
- Online Exam (Objective Test + Descriptive Test)
- Group Discussions
- Personal Interview
The online test paper pattern is as shown in the following image.
- There are sectional and overall cutoffs. A candidate will have to clear both in order to qualify for the next stage.
- Wrong answers in objective test will attract negative marks (1/4th of marks assigned to that question) for the online test.
- The descriptive test is a test of English writing and the answers will have to be typed in.
- The descriptive test will only be evaluated for those who clear the sectional and overall cut-offs.
- 4 times the number of vacancies in each category, would be called for Group Discussions and Interviews.
Group Discussions + Personal Interview
- Group Discussions : 20 Marks
- Personal Interview : 80 Marks
- Minimum qualifying marks in group discussion and interview is 40 % (35% in case of SC/ST/OBC and Physically Handicapped candidates.
- The final merit list for selection will be on the basis of performance in Online Test (objective + descriptive), Group Discussion (GD) and Interview.
Dena Bank PO 2017 Recruitment Exam : Reimbursements, Service Conditions
- The recruited officers will have to execute a non-transferrable bond of Rs. 2 Lakhs for a period of 4 years (effective from the date of joining the course)
- The learner / candidate will be paid a stipend amount of Rs. 2,500/- every month for the entire duration of the programme in order to meet their out of pocket expenses and their living expenses. Further, during the internship of three months, additional stipend of Rs. 7,500/- will be paid.
- The fees for this Course will be Rs. 3.00 lakhs (all inclusive of boarding, Lodging and course fees, other fees, etc.) plus service taxes, as applicable to be paid by the student. The reimbursement of the fees is made to the candidates after 5 years’ satisfactory service in the Bank.
The salary offered to a Dena Bank PO falls in the range of Rs. 28,000 – 33,000 (net monthly emoluments).
All The Best!