EPFO SSA Expected Cut Off 2023
EPFO SSA Expected Cut Off 2023: EPFO conducted the first day of EPFO SSA 2023 Phase-1 on the 18th of August 2023. Candidates who appeared in either of the two shifts can check the expected cut off for the exam based on the statistics of the first day. This article will provide the cateogry-wise and state-wise expected cut off for EPFO SSA Phase-1.
EPFO SSA Expected Cut Off 2023 – Overview
The Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) annually conducts recruitment for the post of Social Security Assistant (SSA). Candidates who have applied for the same will now be sitting for the Phase-1 of the recruitment test. The exam on 18th August 2023 was of moderate difficulty and overall, the good attempts were 107-125 Candidates who will now appear for the exam on 21st, 22nd and 23rd of August 2023 can refer to this article for the expected cut off, assuming no drastic changes in the difficulty and other affecting factors.
|Organization||Employees Provident Fund Organization|
|Post||Society Security Assistant & Stenographer|
|Notification Released||22nd March 2023|
|Application Start Date||27th March 2023|
|Application Close Date||26th April 2023|
|Exam Dates||18th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd August 2023|
EPFO SSA Expected Cut Off 2023 – Sectional Cut Off
The EPFO SSA exam has a sectional cut off. Our experts have provided the following sectional cut off depending on the first day of the EPFO SSA exam. The following is just an approximate cut off based on data from exam takers.
|General Awareness/General Knowledge|
|General English and Reading Comprehension|
EPFO SSA Expected Cut Off 2023 – State and Category-wise
The table below gives the expected cut off for the EPFO SSA exam Phase-1 2023.
|Kerala & Lakshadweep|
|North East Region|
|Punjab & Chandigarh|
Factors Affecting the EPFO SSA Expected Cut Off 2023
The EPFO SSA Cut Off 2023 may be influenced by a variety of factors, some of which are listed below:
- Difficulty level of the exam: The cut off may be affected by the overall difficulty level of the exam. If the exam is relatively difficult, the cut off may be lower, and if it is relatively easy, the cut off may be higher.
- Number of vacancies: The cut off may also depend on the number of vacancies available for the EPFO SSA post. If the number of vacancies is higher, the cut off may be lower, and if it is lower, the cut off may be higher.
- Number of candidates: The number of candidates appearing for the exam can also affect the cut off. If the number of candidates is higher, the cut off may be higher, and if it is lower, the cut off may be lower.
- Previous year’s cut off: The cut off for the EPFO SSA exam may also be influenced by the previous year’s cut off. If the previous year’s cut off was high, the current year’s cut off may also be high.
- Reservation policy: The cut off may also be influenced by the reservation policy of the EPFO. The cut off for different categories may vary based on the reservation policy.
- Performance of candidates: Ultimately, the cut off for the EPFO SSA exam will depend on the performance of the candidates. If the overall performance of the candidates is good, the cut off may be high, and if it is poor, the cut off may be low.
EPFO SSA Expected Cut Off 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
A1. The EPFO SSA Phase 1 exam dates are 18th, 21st, 22nd, and 23rd August 2023.
A2. The factors affecting EPFO SSA Cut Off are mainly – difficulty level, vacancies, number of applicants, previous year trends, etc.
A3. After the conduct of phase-1 EPFO will release the cut off for the first phase on their official website.
A4. Yes, EPFO SSA has sectional cut off.
- EPFO SSA Skill Test 2023, Check Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- EPFO SSA Result 2023 Out for Phase 1, Direct Link to Download
- EPFO SSA Exam Analysis 2023, 23rd August All Shifts
- EPFO SSA Expected Cut Off 2023, Category and State-wise
- EPFO SSA Exam Analysis 2023, All Days All Shifts
I write content to help people prepare for banking exams because I have experience as an aspirant myself. My goal is to provide accurate and easy-to-understand information for candidates. I cover various topics such as exam patterns, syllabus, study techniques, and time management to support those preparing for the exams. As a former aspirant turned content writer, I want to make the information accessible and helpful for others so that they can do well in their banking and government exams and achieve their goals.