ESIC UDC Skill Test: ESIC UDC Skill Test is the last stage of the selection process. Here in this blog, we have provided the complete details about the ESIC UDC Computer Skill Test 2022. ESIC UDC Skill test 2022 is a computer skill test that examines the computer proficiency and knowledge of computers including usage of office suites and databases of a candidate. A total of 1769 vacancies have been released for ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022 according to the official website. The Prelims and Mains exam of the ESIC UDC Exam has been concluded. In this skill, test candidates shall be provided with a system having the required specifications and they should create the files on the desktop of the PC allocated to the candidate. There will be no negative marking for this phase & the marks scored by the candidates will not be considered for the final merit list. The skill test is of qualifying nature.
Table of Contents
ESIC UDC Computer Skill Test Exam Pattern
Here is the ESIC UDC Computer Skill Test 2022 Exam Pattern..
|S.No.||Description of Test||Marks||TotalMarks||Duration|
|1||Preparation of 02 PowerPoints Slides||10||50 marks||30 minutes|
|2||Typing matter on MS Word with formatting||20|
|3||Preparation of Table on MS Excel with use of formulae||20|
Download the ESIC UDC Computer test sample-2022
Syllabus of the test:
Here is the ESIC UDC Computer Skill Test 2022 Syllabus.
- MS-PowerPoint (Create a PowerPoint presentation comprising the content with formatting (Bold, Underlining, Italics, and Alignment) or any other formatting and guidelines given)
- MS-Word (Reproduce the official letter using MS Word with the font type given as per the format and guidelines given )
- MS-Excel (Reproduce the following data in the Ms-Excel sheet with Center alignment, Bold, Grid line, bold outside border, or any other format and Perform the Calculation given using the formula in Ms–Excel sheet)
ESIC UDC Computer Test 2022 – All Details
- The ESIC UDC computer skill test examines the computer proficiency and knowledge of computers including usage of office suites and databases for which questions pertaining to a letter/passage/paragraph of about 150-200 words in MSword, Power Point Presentation slides in MS-PowerPoint and Table in MSExcel will have to be answered within the time limits.
- The computer skill test duration will be of 30 minutes and will be of a total mark of 50.
- The Qualifying Marks in the Computer Skill Test will be 17.
- Candidates shall be provided with a system having the required specifications
and they should create the files on the desktop of the PC allocated to the candidate.
- Candidate should mention their Roll No., Batch time & Date on the top left
side of each the page of their individual files pertaining to Powerpoint presentation, Letter/passage/paragraph in MS-word and MS- excel sheet/worksheet/table.
ESIC UDC Skill Test Course- 2022
|ESIC UDC Computer Skill Test – Bilingual|
|A comprehensive course of Computer Skill Test for ESIC UDC|
|Personalised Feedback by faculty based on evaluation of your assignment|
|40+ Sessions with Detailed Explanation of all major functions of PowerPoint, Word and Excel|
|100 percent practical oriented classes|
|Curriculum-based on the Previous year paper|
|15+ Sessions for MS word, 15+ Sessions for MS Excel, and 10+ Sessions for PowerPoint|
|Exact Exam level Practice questions with Solutions|
Course Highlights – 2022
|Batch Name||ESIC UDC Computer Skill Test – Bilingual|
|Number of Sessions||40+ Recorded Classes|
|Medium of Instruction||Bilingual (Content in English and Explanation in Hindi)|
|Course Start date||20 May|
|Validity||Till the exam|
|Other Highlights||– A comprehensive course of Computer Skill Test for ESIC UDC|
– Assignment will be given and Evaluated by faculty
– Personalised Feedback by faculty based on evaluation of your assignment
– 40+ Sessions with Detailed Explanation of all major functions of PowerPoint, Word and Excel
– 100 percent practical oriented classes
– Curriculum based on the previous year’s paper
What’s there in the ESIC UDC Skill Test Course 2022
Refer to the video for more information
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
I have been writing blog content for different exams for more than 3 years now. Being an aspirant myself and having closely worked with students and mentors, I know what kind of content an aspirant is looking for. Apart from writing content, I like watching movies.