FCI AG 3 Last-minute tips: Food Corporation of India released the recruitment notification for the various posts of Assistant Grade 3 in September 2022. After the online registration, FCI conducted the Phase-I examination in January 2023. The merit list for Phase-I has been released by the FCI. Shortlisted candidates will now appear in the FCI AG 3 Phase-II examination which will be conducted on 5th March 2023. Candidates can also download their admit cards from the official website of FCI.
Few days have been left before the examination and candidates feel very anxious during this period because of the exam pressure. In this blog, we will brief the details regarding last-minute tips that will help candidates in various ways.
Table of Contents
FCI AG 3 Last-minute tips
FCI AG 3 is one of the competitive exams and candidates often exhaust themselves during the preparation journey. We have come up with some of the best last-minute tips that will help candidates.
Tips to follow before the exam
- Few days have left for the exam, so candidates should not focus on learning new things or try to cover remaining topics as this will mix up things and won’t last long in their minds.
- During this period, candidates should focus on their sleeping schedule as lack of sleep can reduce productivity and often leads to laziness during exams.
- Download the admit card and visit your examination hall once before the exam if you are not sure of the location.
- If you want to, attempt only one mock test in a day. Although, if you would not perform well in last-minute mock tests it can demotivate you. So, it’s better to just revise and be at peace.
- Collect all the required documents at the place like Admit card, passport photographs, and covid declaration form a day before the exam.
- Watch the exam analysis if any shifts have been completed before yours. Exam analysis provides an idea of the question pattern and often becomes a major factor behind good rank.
Things to remember during the exam
- Avoid Guesswork: First thing to keep in mind during the exams is negative marking. Candidates often lose their scores marks because of guesswork. If you are confused by any question it’s best to leave it unattempted rather than making a wrong answer and losing your marks.
- Go with easy questions: When you start answering any section try to solve easy questions as a priority. Solving easy questions at the start will boost your confidence and you will have more time for the lengthy questions.
- 2-minute rule: Don’t spend more than 2 minutes on a single question. Even if the question is tough, tricky, or lengthy. Make sure to not spend more than 2 minutes on any question. The total time duration of the exam is 60 minutes which candidates have to attempt 100 questions. Time plays a crucial role in this exam and 2 minutes matter.
- Proper Time Management: Candidates should have proper time distribution for each section in their minds. Time management is very important as spending too much time on a particular section will only result in a high number of unattempted questions.
General Last-minute tips
- Keep checking on your physical health.
- Meditate to keep your mind calm.
- Don’t try to cover any topic at the last minute because that will create a confusing solution in your mind.
- Avoid any kind of negative thoughts before the examination.
- Sleep properly before the exam.
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Exam Overview
|FCI Recruitment 2022 Notification Released||24th August 2022|
|FCI Apply Online 2022 Start Date||6thSeptember 2022 (10 am)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||5th October 2022 (4 pm)|
|FCI Admit Card||10 days prior to the exam date|
|FCI AG 3 Phase-I Exam Date||01.01.2023, 07.01.2023, 14.01.2023, 21.01.2023, 29.01.2023|
|FCI AG 3 Phase-I Result Date||28th February 2023|
|FCI AG 3 Phase-II Exam Date||5th March 2023|
We hope this blog gave you some of the best last-minute tips for the FCI AG 3 exam. To read more such blogs, visit the Oliveboard website!
- JAIIB Practice Book – JAIIB Genius | Free Weekly eBook
- Weekly Current Affairs 2023, Download PDF
- UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Result 2023 Out, Direct Link to Download
- UPSC NDA 2 Result 2023 Out, Direct Link to Check
- Impact of Globalization on Agriculture Ebook for NABARD Grade A
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Frequently Asked Questions
FCI AG 3 Phase-II exam will be conducted on 5th March 2023.
Admit cards will be released 10 days before the examination date.
Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of the FCI.
No, calculators are not allowed in the examination hall.
Hey everyone, I’m Vaishnavi Kumari, an edtech writer and a dedicated aspirant for government exams, including banking and SSC exams. Having worked with several edtech platforms, I am committed to providing you with essential and accurate information to ace these exams. With my experience as both a writer and an aspirant, I understand your needs and challenges, and my aim is to make your preparation journey smoother. I’ll focus on specific sections of the exams, compiling comprehensive and helpful content that covers the crucial topics, tips, and strategies you need to succeed. Let’s conquer these exams together!