Food Corporation of India had conducted FCI Phase II exam across the country for various posts and here we are, with FCI Mains Exam Analysis to help you all know the pattern followed in Mains, type of questions asked & their difficulty level. Going through exam-analysis would help you strategize your preparation for other stages & various other exams as well. So, without wasting much let’s get straight to the section-wise analysis of FCI Mains exam:
FCI Mains Exam Analysis 2019
The difficulty level of the exam was at par this time compared to Prelims. Check the details below:
Reasoning/ General Intelligence
Difficulty Level: Easy; Time-consuming
Puzzles – 3 Puzzles (Floor based – 4 floors, Circular – 8 people; facing center, Linear – uncertain no.)
Syllogism – 3-4Q [Based on Few, Only, & Only Few; Watch Video]
Blood Relation – 3
Order & Ranking – 3
Miscellaneous – 3-4
Total Questions: 30
Difficulty Level – Moderate
DI – 10 (Tabular and Pie-chart)
Data Sufficiency – 5
Arithmetic Word-based Problems (Mensuration, Profit/Loss, Boats & Stream, Time & Work, etc.) – 5
Total Questions: 20
Difficulty Level – Easy
Reading Comprehension – 5Q
Error Spotting – 3-4Q
Fillers – 5Q
Sentence Rearrangement – 5Q
Idioms – 2-3Q
Total Questions: 20
Majority of questions was based on last three months’ Current Affairs and rest were from Static portion. Questions from different sections, like National-International happenings, Sports, Politics, Summits, New Appointments, Books and Authors, etc. Here are a few of them:
- Author of My Life, My Mission –
- 1 question related to Padma Shri Awardee in Sports
- Padma Bhushan Award
- Indian Women’s Hockey Team Captain – Rani Rampal
- India women’s rugby team defeated which team?
- Newly appointed National Security Advisor
- National Youth Day
- Who was Grish Karnad?
- Who was Mohan Ranade?
- ICC Men’s Cricket WorldCup final was played between _____?
- India will surpass China population by
- NEFT RTGS last cut-off timing change is in effect from which date? – 1 June 2019
- _____ recently surpassed many companies to be the most valuable company now in the BT-500 India’s Most Valuable Companies list. – ONGC
- BHEL has set up the first floating solar plant in ______?
- Jal Shakti Abhiyan
- UNESCO world Capital
Questions were easy and were asked around these topics, like, Choosing Output Device, Shortcut Keys, LAN, etc.
That is all from us in FCI Mains Exam Analysis 2019. We hope you all have done well. Keep checking this space for all the FCI and other Govt. Exam updates, Study Materials, and Mock Tests.