Food Corporation of India (FCI) released the notification for FCI Recruitment 2021 for the posts of Assistant Assistant General Manager (General Aministration), Assistant General Manager (Technical), Assistant General Manager (Accounts), Assistant General Manager (Law), and Medical Officer. A total of 89 vacancies are out for this year FCI Recruitment.
In this blog, we are going to provide you all the details about the FCI 2021 Recruitment like exam date, FCI exam pattern, eligibility criteria, selection process, etc.
As mock test can solidify your selection chances, you can also take sectional mock tests in order to clear the exam in one go.
- FCI Recruitment 2021 – Important Dates
- FCI Recruitment Vacancy
- PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING ONLINE
- Syllabus for specified technical test
- FCI Recruitment FAQs
FCI Recruitment 2021 – Important Dates
|1.||Submission of Online Application Form along with fee payment will commence from||01/03/2021 from10:00Hrs(IST)|
|2.||Last Date & time for submission of Online Application and payment of fees.||31/03/2021 till16:00Hrs(IST)|
|3.||Availability of Call Letters on website for download||10 days prior to announced date of examination|
|4.||Date of Online Test||Will be announced on website www.fci.gov.in Tentatively in the month of May or June, 2021.|
Dates would be updated after the release of FCI 2021 recruitment Notification.
FCI Recruitment Vacancy
|Post||Post Code||Scale of Pay (IDA||Maximum Agelimit as on 01/01/2021||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||TOTAL|
|Assistant General Manager (General Aministration)||A||Rs. 60,000-1,80,000/-||30||3||3||9||3||12||30|
|Assistant General Manager (Technical)||B||Rs. 60,000-1,80,000/-||28||5||1||4||3||14||27|
|Assistant General Manager (Accounts)||C||Rs. 60,000-1,80,000/-||28||4||1||3||2||12||22|
|Assistant General Manager (Law)||D||Rs. 60,000-1,80,000/-||33||1||1||1||1||4||8|
|Medical Officer||E||Rs. 50,000-1,60,000/-||35||1||0||0||0||1||2|
FCI Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||Post|
|QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE|
|Assistant General Manager (General Administration)||A||i) Post Graduate degree or equivalent with minimum 55% marks;|
iii) Bachelor‟s Degree in Law or 5 years Integrated Course in Law from recognized University with minimum 55% marks.
|Assistant General Manager (Technical)||B||i) B.Sc. in Agriculture with minimum 55% marks.|
ii) B.Tech degree or B.E degree in Food Science with minimum 55% marks;
iii) B.Tech degree or B.E degree in Food Science & Technology or Food Technology or Food Processing Technology or Food Process Engineering or Food Processing or Food Preservation Technology with minimum 55% marks.
iv) B.Tech. degree or BE degree in Agricultural Engineering with minimum 55% marks.
v) B.Tech degree or B.E degree in Bio-Technology or Industrial Bio-Technology or Bio-Technology or Bio-Chemical Engineering or Agricultural Bio- Technology with minimum 55% marks;
|Assistant General Manager (Accounts)||C||Associate membership of |
i) The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India;
ii) The Institute of Cost Accountants of India; or
iii) The Institute of Company Secretaries of India
|Assistant General Manager (Law)||D||Full time Degree in Law from a recognized University/Institute: and|
Minimum 5 years‟ experience as a practicing Lawyer in Civil matters representing his clients in at least 3 cases in every year or 5 years‟ experience as a Law Officer in Central Government/State Government/Central Government PSU/State Government PSU in the IDA scale of Rs.16400-40500 or CDA scale of Rs. 9300- 34800 (Grade Pay 5400) (or corresponding in pre/post revised scales).
|Medical Officer||E||M.B.B.S. (Registered and
completed the prescribed House Surgery) (either completed the Internship in
1962 or undergone Internment and a compulsory surgency for a period of one
year. Rotary House Surgency for one year).|
Experience: 3 years‟ experience in any organized Medical Institution, preferably in a labour Organization.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING ONLINE
Candidates can apply online only from 01/03/2021, 10:00 Hrs (IST) to 31/03/2021, 16:00 Hrs (IST) and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Before applying online, candidates should-
- scan their :
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- signature (with black ink)
- left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- a hand written declaration given below
(ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
(iv) The text for the hand written declaration is as follows –
“I, (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate‟s hand writing and in English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.)
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee
Steps to Apply Online For FCI 2021
- Candidates to go to the FCI website (www.fci.gov.in) and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
FCI Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
The selection process will be consisting of Online Test and Interview.
- Candidates are to be shortlisted for Interview on criteria of 50% marks in Online Test for unreserved and EWS categories and 45% marks for SC, ST, OBC and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities.
- A candidate has to appear in all the phases of the recruitment process to be considered for the selection. The candidates are advised to visit FCI Website regularly.
- The weightage assigned for Online Test and interview are 90% and 10% respectively.
FCI Recruitment 2021 Phase I Online exam will comprise of:-
|POST||PATTERN OF ONLINE TEST|
|Assistant General Manager (General Administration)||General Aptitude consisting of|
1. Reasoning, Data Analysis, Numerical Ability – 45 Questions
2. General Awareness, Current Affairs – 45 Questions
3. Management and Ethics – 45 Questions
4. Agriculture, Agriculture Economy and Computer awareness – 45 Questions
Assistant General Manager
|(1) General Aptitude consisting of|
• Reasoning, Data Analysis, Numerical Ability – 30 Questions
• General Awareness, Current Affairs – 30 Questions
• Management and Ethics – 30 Questions
• Agriculture, Agriculture Economy,
Computer awareness – 30 Questions
(2) Relevant Discipline – 60 Questions.
|POST CODE||NUMBER OF QUESTIONS AND MARKS||NEGATIVE MARKING||Duration|
|A||General Aptitude: 180 Multiple Choice Questions will carry equal 01marks. |
Paper will carry maximum 180 marks.
|No Negative Marking||2 Hrs 30 Min|
|B, C, D & E||General Aptitude: 120 Multiple Choice Questions, each carrying 0.5 marks and|
Relevant technical discipline: 60 Multiple Choice Questions, each carrying 02 marks. Paper will carry maximum 180 marks.
|No Negative Marking||2 Hrs 30 Min|
Syllabus for specified technical test
Post Code-B: Assistant General Manager (Technical)
- Agriculture: Basic principles of Crop (Cereals & Pulses) production, Statistics of Indian Agriculture (Cereals & Pulses), Introductory Genetics, Crop Protection, Basics of Plant Pathology, Food & Agriculture Microbiology, Nutrition (Animal & Plant), Postharvest care of cereals& Pulses, Basic Principle of Preservation of Foodgrains, Agriculture Extension, Photosynthesis and Respiration.
- Biotechnology: Microbes: Beneficial & Harmful, Genetic Engineering, Biotechnological Principles, Economic Biotechnology, Pathogens & Control, recent trends.
- Entomology: Basic Entomology, Economic Entomology, Beneficial and harmful insects, Integrated Pest Management (IPM), Storage Grain Insect pest, Vertebrate Pests, Classification of Insecticides and their Mode of Action.
- Chemistry: Physical Chemistry: Structure of Atoms, Chemical Bonding, Radioactivity; Inorganic Chemistry: Periodic table, Basics Metals & Non-metals; Organic Chemistry: Basics of alkanes, alkenes, alkynes, alcohols, aldehydes and acids, Biochemistry (Carbohydrates, Proteins & fats).
- PFA Act, 1964, Food Safety and Standards Act,2006/Food Safety and Standards Regulations 2011, Right to Information Act,2005 and National Food Security Act, 2013.
Post Code-C: Assistant General Manager (Accounts)
- Basic Accounting concept including preparation of books of accounts and Accounting Standards.
- Financial Management: Analysis of Financial statement; Budgeting & Budgetary control; Working Capital management; Capital Budgeting & Ratio Analysis.
- Taxation: Income Tax including filing of return, TDS, Advance Tax etc; Goods& Services Tax.
- Auditing: Auditing Concepts and Methods; Internal & External Audit of Companies.
- Commercial Laws: Contract Act; Companies Act; Sales of Goods Act; Negotiable Instrument Act; Consumer Protection Act; RTI Act.
- Basic of Computers: Operating System; Browsers; Email; Memory (Internal, External, portable); Chats; Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel); Networks.
Post Code-D: Assistant General Manager (Law)
- Constitution of India (with emphasis on service law and writ jurisdiction of High Court & Supreme Court, Fundamental Rights)
- Procedural Law (Civil Procedural Code 1908, Indian Evidence Act 1872 and Limitation Act 1963)
- Indian Contract Act 1872 including Specific Relief Act 1963
- Commercial Law (Company Law 2013, Indian Partnership Act 1932, Limited Liability Partnership Act 2008, The Competition Act 2002)
- Labour Law ( Industrial Dispute Act 1947, Employees Provident Fund & Miscellaneous Provision Act 1952, Contract Labor (Regulation & Abolition) Act 1970, Minimum Wages Act 1948, Payment of Gratuity Act 1972, Payment of Wages Act 1936, The Employees Compensation Act 1923 , Industrial Employment ( Standing Orders) Act 1946)
- Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996
- National Food Security Act 2013
- The Food safety and standards Act 2006
- Prevention of Corruption Act 1988
- Information Technology Act 2000
- Right to Information Act 2005
- Goods and Services Tax 2017
Post Code-E: Medical Officer GENERAL MEDICINE:
Cardiology, Respiratory diseases, Gastro‐intestinal, Genito‐Urinary, Neurology, Hematology,
Endocrinology, Metabolic disorders, Infections/Communicable Diseases( Virus, Rickets, Bacterial, Spirochetal, Protozoan, Metazoan, Fungus), Nutrition/Growth, Diseases of the skin (Dermatology), Musculoskeletal System, Psychiatry, General, Emergency Medicine, Common Poisoning, Snake bite, Tropical Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Emphasis on medical procedures, Patho physiological basis of diseases, Vaccines preventable diseases and Non vaccines preventable diseases, Vitamin deficiency diseases, In psychiatry include – Depression, psychosis, anxiety, bipolar diseases and Schizophrenia.
Common childhood emergencies, Basic new born care, Normal developmental milestones, Accidents and poisonings in children, Birth defects and counseling including autism, Immunization in children, Recognizing children with special needs and management, and National programmes related to child health.
Wounds, Infections, Tumours,
Lymphatic, Blood vessels,
Cysts/sinuses, Head and neck, Breast,
Alimentary tract (Esophagus, Stomach, Intestines, Anus, Developmental),
Liver, Bile, Pancreas, Spleen, Peritoneum,
Abdominal wall, Abdominal injuries, Urological Surgery, Neurosurgery,
Otorhinolaryngology E.N.T., Thoracic
surgery, Orthopaedic surgery, Ophthalmology, Anaesthesiology, Traumatology,
Diagnosis and management of common
surgical ailments, Pre‐operative
and post-operative care of surgical patients,
Medico legal and ethical issues of surgery, Wound healing, Fluid and
electrolyte management in surgery, Shock
patho‐physiology and management.
Ante‐natal conditions, Intra‐natal conditions, Post‐natal conditions, Management of normal labours or complicated labour.
Questions on applied anatomy, Questions on applied physiology of menstruation and fertilization, Questions on infections in genital tract, Questions on neoplasma in the genital tract, Questions on displacement of the uterus, Normal delivery and safe delivery practices, High risk pregnancy and management, Abortions, Intra Uterine growth retardation, Medico legal examination in obgy and Gynae including Rape.
(iii) FAMILY PLANNING:
Conventional contraceptives, U.D. and oral pills, Operative procedure, sterilization and organization of programmes in the urban and rural surroundings, Medical Termination of Pregnancy.
PREVENTIVE SOCIAL AND COMMUNITY MEDICINE: Social and Community Medicine, Concept of Health, Disease and Preventive Medicine, Health Administration and Planning, General Epidemiology, Demography and Health Statistics, Communicable Diseases, Environmental Health, Nutrition and Health, Non‐communicable diseases, Occupational Health, Genetics and Health, International Health, Medical Sociology and Health Education, Maternal and Child Health, National Programmes, Management of common health problems, Ability to monitor national health programmes, Knowledge of maternal and child wellness, Ability to recognize, investigate, report, plan and manage community health problems including malnutrition and emergencies.
FCI Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
Candidates applying for the post are required to submit APPLICATION FEE of Rs. 1000/ – (Excluding bank charges but including G ST ) by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets, UPI by providing information as asked on the screen.
SC/ST/PwBD and Women candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee
FCI Recruitment FAQs
FCI Recruitment Exam will be conducted in May or June 2021.
FCI Recruitment registration starts 01/03/2021 from 10:00Hrs(IST) and ends on 31st March 2021.
FCI Recruitment 2021 admit card will be available 10 days prior to the exam on FCI website.
- Haryana Police Constable Recruitment Notification 2021 | Check Here
- UP Police SI Apply Online Date Extended | Apply Till 30th May 2021
- Mega Scholarship Challenge for RBI Gr. B & NABARD Gr. A Exams | All-India LIVE Scholarship Test
- GIC Assistant Manager Exam Date Postponed | Check Here
- SSC CHSL Question Paper | 12, 13, 15, 16 April 2021 | Download Previous Year Question Paper With Solution
- Ghar Pe Coaching 2021 | Join Here For All Govt Exam Preparation
- All New SBI PO 2021 Selection Batch: Join Now
- IB ACIO Tier 2 – Descriptive English Crash Course – Join Now
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Crash Course + Test Series: Join Now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now